Author Topic: Planning my trip to the West Coast (Long Beach & Orange County related)  (Read 269 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I've made some adjustments to my West Coast trip-schedule. Instead of going from Santa Monica straight to San Diego, we're gonna hit up Long Beach for a day (or half a day?). I also wanted to visit Orange County, so since that is nearby, we might hit that up that same day as well.

The thing is, other than the Queen Mary and maybe a shopping mall, I don't know if there's anything else worth seeing in Long Beach. Can we do Long Beach in the morning, and then head to Orange County in the afternoon (I'd like to visit the Lamborhini dealership in Santa Ana). Is that realistic? Or should I calculate one day for Long Beach and a few hours for Orange County? I've thought about going to the Lambo dealership in the morning and then head to Huntington Beach in the afternoon so my parents can relax again a little. And then the next day we can go to San Diego.

Give me some feedback. I googled Long Beach & Orange County for info, but didn't really find anything worth visiting.

By the way: what's a better place to shop & dine at in Long Beach? Lakewood Center or The Pike? Or a different one...? Thx!

We Fly High

i trhink u can do LB and oc in one day.. aint that much to see out there..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Yeah, that's the impression I had too. Thx. I guess it'll be LB in the (early) morning & OC in the afternoon. At around 9 PM we can check in in our San Diego hotel then.

To the other knowledgeable So-Cal cats on this forum: if you can tell me something about LB or OC, feel free to give me some tips.

Sparegeez

The Pike at Long Beach is nice as hell, but the sad thing is that it's like a ghost town.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
What's like a ghost town? The part of town where The Pike is situated, or Long Beach itself?

Sparegeez

What's like a ghost town? The part of town where The Pike is situated, or Long Beach itself?

Well the Pike is Long Beach's downtown. I didn't really explore the rest of the city.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
The Pike is better to dine at than Lakewood Mall. Also the CityPlace area in Downtown Long Beach on Pine Ave and 4th St is good. It's not real crowded but it's not empty either. It's less crowded at the Pike so it depends on which place you want to start. Another dope spot in Long Beach is The Aquarium if you've got time.

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
I KNOW A FEW ASIAN CRIPS IN LONG BEACH. JUST TELL EM U KNOW ME AND ITS ALL GOOD.

Muhfukka

I KNOW A FEW ASIAN CRIPS IN LONG BEACH. JUST TELL EM U KNOW ME AND ITS ALL GOOD.
ASIAN BOOY!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
The Pike is better to dine at than Lakewood Mall. Also the CityPlace area in Downtown Long Beach on Pine Ave and 4th St is good. It's not real crowded but it's not empty either. It's less crowded at the Pike so it depends on which place you want to start. Another dope spot in Long Beach is The Aquarium if you've got time.

Alright, thanks for the feedback bro.
Since there aren't any other tips coming about Orange County I take it there isn't much to do there? Good.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
I've made some adjustments to my West Coast trip-schedule. Instead of going from Santa Monica straight to San Diego, we're gonna hit up Long Beach for a day (or half a day?). I also wanted to visit Orange County, so since that is nearby, we might hit that up that same day as well.

The thing is, other than the Queen Mary and maybe a shopping mall, I don't know if there's anything else worth seeing in Long Beach. Can we do Long Beach in the morning, and then head to Orange County in the afternoon (I'd like to visit the Lamborhini dealership in Santa Ana). Is that realistic? Or should I calculate one day for Long Beach and a few hours for Orange County? I've thought about going to the Lambo dealership in the morning and then head to Huntington Beach in the afternoon so my parents can relax again a little. And then the next day we can go to San Diego.

Give me some feedback. I googled Long Beach & Orange County for info, but didn't really find anything worth visiting.

By the way: what's a better place to shop & dine at in Long Beach? Lakewood Center or The Pike? Or a different one...? Thx!

yoo man u should forget about downtown and the pike, u should come down to 2nd st in belmont shore they got everything. they got a bunch of good restaraunts they got some places to shop but their mainly for women. i recommend u to go there and walk around and check out the chicks. BOMB

AnybodyKilla

Since there aren't any other tips coming about Orange County I take it there isn't much to do there? Good.

When i went to OC i went to the outdoor mall they had there for a few hours, they got some pretty good shit there, i forgot what it was called though, check it out though, its worth it!!!

J Bananas

When i went to OC i went to the outdoor mall they had there for a few hours, they got some pretty good shit there, i forgot what it was called though, check it out though, its worth it!!!

yeah man, check out the mall, in the oc, it's outdoors.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
the only two things worth visiting in orange county are disneyland and angels stadium (if ya like baseball)..other than that, i would skip it.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
"yeah man, check out the mall, in the oc, it's outdoors."

I live Orange County, city  of SANTA ANA..............the outdoor mall is the Block of Orange.

It's OKAY..........Growing up a Mexican in OC I've always prefered shopping in LA.