Author Topic: THE GAME Feat. MC Eiht - COMPTON 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1208 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: THE GAME Feat. MC Eiht - COMPTON 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »

NIGGAS JUS CLOWIN HOMIE...FACTOR HOUSE OWNS THE RIGHT TO THIS SONG..SO IT REALLY DONT MATTER HOW MANY VERSIONS..JUS SAYIN IT DONT EVEN MEAN SHIT TO US WHO ON IT..GET SNATCHED..

Oh, ok.  I get it now, lol.

;D

westside159

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »
Damn Eiht killed the Game on that Tracc . No Doubt , so all you niggaz that thought Eiht wasnt the shit anymore , Nigga Get the DUCC SICC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

messi19

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 02:10:20 AM »
Damn Eiht killed the Game on that Tracc . No Doubt , so all you niggaz that thought Eiht wasnt the shit anymore , Nigga Get the DUCC SICC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol this was recorded 4 years ago. Why is that a suprise that a legend did a better verse than a young nigga? its supposed to be like that. Tell Eiht to get on a song with Game now
he'd body Eith..ask COMPTONRIDA1

D-Stress

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 02:17:53 AM »
supposedly game was sayin that they redid straight up menace together and he was gonna put it out a while ago. never happened tho i guess. hopefully they put it out one day

wow, thats dope, imagine game on that beat  :o

westside159

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
Eiht & The Game re did Streiht up menace ?  Wheres the proof buddy  ::) ::)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »
JUS HEARD EIHT GOT A DISS SONG.. DISSIN CHILL.. SCARED TO DISS MAKO CAPONE.. BUT  SOME NIGGA NAMED DIAMOND RICH FROM CARSON BUT FROM COMPTON'S MOST WANTED SUPPOSE TO BE DISSIN MAKO....AND I ALSO HEARD GOLDIE LOC BACCED OUT OF THE "WARZONE" SAID EIHT IS NOT CREDIBLE ANYMORE..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 12:56:44 PM »
damn!!!!

JUS HEARD EIHT GOT A DISS SONG.. DISSIN CHILL.. SCARED TO DISS MAKO CAPONE.. BUT  SOME NIGGA NAMED DIAMOND RICH FROM CARSON BUT FROM COMPTON'S MOST WANTED SUPPOSE TO BE DISSIN MAKO....AND I ALSO HEARD GOLDIE LOC BACCED OUT OF THE "WARZONE" SAID EIHT IS NOT CREDIBLE ANYMORE..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »
This nigga wanna make up bullshit out of thin air . Thats bad homie !!!  Watch it Dont talk about what u dont know Fake nigga !!!  ::) :-X :-X

messi19

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »

Haha if thats true FUCK THAT NIGGA I HOPE THAT NIGGA DIE. WHAT?? He backs out the group cuz some nigga might be fake in the group? Nigga is probably 30 years old and is a RAPPPER and still cares so much about his status. Real gangstas dont need to prove shit if thats true fuck that nigga.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »

JUST FOUND OUT THE INFORMATION IS FALSE...(CORRECTION)......NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.

D-Stress

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2008, 06:07:21 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

DID THEY "COMPTON 4 LIFE" OR NOT?

westside159

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »
Dope for all those Fake wannabe westcoast MC'S - this shows you that MC Eiht is still better than 90% percent of these corny rappers today !!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 10:48:39 PM »
They need to do some more shit together . 8)

westside159

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2008, 05:28:24 AM »
You muthafucca's wanna play , so hay , you muthafucca's wanna do it everyday ,
I'm hard like Conseco , charge like Diego , start droppin them bomb's , kill car alarm's
leave luccy without the fuccin Charm's , killa G'z nigga start to swarm /   TRUE SHIT - MC Eiht  verse !!!!!GEEAH COMPTON  8) 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2008, 05:30:59 AM »
You muthafucca's wanna play , so hay , you muthafucca's wanna do it everyday ,
I'm hard like Conseco , charge like Diego , start droppin them bomb's , kill car alarm's
leave luccy without the fuccin Charm's , killa G'z nigga start to swarm /   TRUE SHIT - MC Eiht  verse !!!!!GEEAH COMPTON  8) 8) 8)

Cant stop & Wont stop !!!!!!! >:(