Author Topic: One hand wash the other, both hands wash the face...  (Read 309 times)

One hand wash the other, both hands wash the face...
« on: June 01, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »
Who is the guy spitting flames in the Unfinished Business trailer (0:55 secs) and has anyone got the full song?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: One hand wash the other, both hands wash the face...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 09:47:03 AM »
YOUNG LIFE! he used to fuck with bws now suge

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Young Old Head

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 10:34:38 AM »
jadakiss already spit this line like 4 or 5 years ago...

Cash Money Blood Gang

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »

its a common phrase homie, its not jadas

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »
Young Life. He ran with game in 2004. Then went to Brazil And Wilmington when Game and Fase split and released a mixtape and now im not sure what hes doin.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 11:00:51 AM »
Anyone got the mixtape? Life sounded good for the 3 1/2 bars he spat on the trailer, can he hold down a whole track?

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »
Like B&W said, he was initially with BWS.  When the split between Fase and Game happened, he went with Fase.  Then he went back with BWS and now he's with Suge, apparently.

I'm curious to see if any networks will pick up Suge's show.  It looks entertaining.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 11:10:26 AM »
Nah, this was like 2005 when the trailer was shot. Late 2005/Early 2006. He ain't fucking with Suge anymore, but he was down with him at one point. If I come across the song, I will let you know.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 11:13:12 AM »
Nah, this was like 2005 when the trailer was shot. Late 2005/Early 2006. He ain't fucking with Suge anymore, but he was down with him at one point. If I come across the song, I will let you know.

lol no it wasnt life only started fuckin with suge early 07, there still filming the show now, the production company will most probably sell it to E!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 11:25:03 AM »

lol no it wasnt life only started fuckin with suge early 07, there still filming the show now, the production company will most probably sell it to E!

Nah, do your research man. I've known about Black Ball Entertainment since like 2006.

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 11:59:53 AM »
I have the mixtape but last time i posted it one of the mods took it down.

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »

its a common phrase homie, its not jadas

yes.

where can we this show?

lol @ "mob 4 life"!!!!!!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 04:30:45 AM »
i think they were shootin most of the show in 2006...and young life was still rollin with suge in late summer 2007...

"Young Life, a rapper just starting out, stops by for a huddle"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/15/AR2007061500505.html

"But as far as the music business, I'm doing something with a guy named Rock Star, who is completely different than what you would expect Suge Knight to be involved with...he's like a 2000s MC Hammer in the way he can dance and sing and rap with a lot of energy. There's a female audience named Butter who has a lot of vocal abilities, and her pen is crazy. And they guy in the article, Young Life, who's great -- he's really from Compton, he's really from the block, but he's fresh and young, and he can rap about what's going on in the city and what's going on, but can keep a positive spin. And the same thing with Rock Star -- there's a joy involved. So it's like handpicking -- i'm only working with 3-4, but they're handpicked. People talk about Imus and the n-word, but those only come up in the politics side of things, when people want to get over and score points, or play games with Interscope or Sony. Eminem can use the n-word and the b-word about black women, but because he's on Universal or Interscope, he'll never get targeted or protested."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/06/16/DI2007061600835.html

D-Stress

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 07:06:28 AM »
so the show never happend?i mean like some "american idol" shit?
we can´t see that "unfinished bisness" castings?