Author Topic: I saw some spear chuckers wearing pink today.  (Read 681 times)

Old Man

Re: I saw some spear chuckers wearing pink today.
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
Allah says homosexuality is wrong. Dipset wearing pink promotes fagdom. All the real GODs know this. I don't know how you associate that shit with all of us, cause Cam and Dipset are house negroes who disgrace us.

God Damn spook.  I don't know what the hell a Dipset is or a Cam.  Maybe if you went to school instead of smoking crack and trying to rape innocent white virgins you would make sense you sonuvabitch.  And whats wrong with house negros.  Thats exactly where they belong in the house you son of a whore. Away from hard working whites they are trying to rob.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »
sheeeiit..you only finished the 4th grade, you sonuvabitch whore cunt!  ha! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Old Man

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »
sheeeiit..you only finished the 4th grade, you sonuvabitch whore cunt!  ha! 

Times were different you negro loving penis licker.  I had to go to work at 9 years old you ignorant sonuvabitch.  While I was working out in the corn fields from 6 am to 8 pm at 9 years old you were already experimenting with your homosexual side with your uncle luke you ignorant bastard.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2008, 08:07:35 PM »
that doesnt give you a pass for being an ignorant dumb fuck, ya dumb fuck.  :D 

btw, what woulda been around 1932, the time of the great depression, meaning that adults were taking any job they could find, even if it meant taking the pay a nine year old would.  from a business standpoint, an adult who has more strength and knowledge working for $.35 an hour >> a nine year old who can barley lift 25 pounds working for $.35 an hour.

step ya game up! ha!

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Old Man

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2008, 08:28:56 PM »
that doesnt give you a pass for being an ignorant dumb fuck, ya dumb fuck.  :D 

btw, what woulda been around 1932, the time of the great depression, meaning that adults were taking any job they could find, even if it meant taking the pay a nine year old would.  from a business standpoint, an adult who has more strength and knowledge working for $.35 an hour >> a nine year old who can barley lift 25 pounds working for $.35 an hour.

step ya game up! ha!

You ingnorant sonuvbitch.  If I were to meet you I would shot you in the face like I was doing to all those Ching Chang Wangs back in Korea.  I hit puberty at 8 and I worked for free.  You lazy sonuvabitch you do the Math you god damn mexican.  You want someone to work for free or pay them you ignorant sonuvabitch.  You kids now a days have no work ethic unless it involves acting gay.  You should of stayed home studying math instead of sucking off an immigration officer you son of a whore.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »
"you do the Math"

job, is that you? lol

Old Man

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »
"you do the Math"

job, is that you? lol

Jobs dont come to you you lazy sonuvabitch.  You gotta go out and get one.  You god damn kids too lazy to realize to realize that.  Thats what happens when you let the negros and mexicans and puerto ricans become members of society.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »
..dont forget them fag boys.  better be careful, one of them young ones might like to dress like a girl, then you'd be in for a big surprise!  well, ok..a small surprise, but a bad one, nonetheless.