Author Topic: (New Audio) Big Wy: I Love L.A. 2008 - Lakers Anthem  (Read 604 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: (New Audio) Big Wy: I Love L.A. 2008 - Lakers Anthem
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »
Game, please make us a real Lakers anthem! Snoop/Kurupt's song sucks. And this one shouldn't be played unless you're listening to Sylvester with your shirt tied in a not.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »
^^^^ word .. the only good LAkers anthem is Quik feat X and Erick Sermon

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »
Songs different, not bad. Can somebody hook up the OG song "Say Yeah" that ones dope lol!!!

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 02:37:59 PM »
Game, please make us a real Lakers anthem! Snoop/Kurupt's song sucks. And this one shouldn't be played unless you're listening to Sylvester with your shirt tied in a not.

"dance with me in the disco, dance with me in the disco, yoooooooou maaake me feeeeeel" :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »

"dance with me in the disco, dance with me in the disco, yoooooooou maaake me feeeeeel" :laugh:

Lol Foxxhole fan too?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 04:31:53 PM »
i braille that styles,that's what hip hop is about,fucc thinking cats should only rocc to certain beats in shit,but this comment from gangstaboogy is funny as shit hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

big wy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 09:21:23 PM »
yo this is wy first off all you motha fuckas thats stuck on one cord of music thats cool every song aint for every body and the majority of you die hard gangts rap fans dont even by records or to scary to come to ouir shows i got the most gangsterism album from the west in along time coming out soo whoop the movement along with myself game mack 10 jay rock gmalone 211 red rum every blood in the game this laker song was for the people that get at me for some thing else half the niggaz that you glorify doing only gangsta shit is because they cant do shit else there artistry is limited by the way yo favorite gangsta rapper is probaly just that a rapper i really do this street shit so when i spit it its natural and when you see me in traffic no body say shit oh yeah we made more money of a song that supposed to be free for the lakers than yo favorite gangster rapper made on there albums any problems any questions or you want to celebrate the lakers finals with us we at the savoy in inglewood every game come thru if you aint scared to come to the hood lol i love la lol get some money and get off the computer

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 09:25:22 PM »
yo this is wy first off all you motha fuckas thats stuck on one cord of music thats cool every song aint for every body and the majority of you die hard gangts rap fans dont even by records or to scary to come to ouir shows i got the most gangsterism album from the west in along time coming out soo whoop the movement along with myself game mack 10 jay rock gmalone 211 red rum every blood in the game this laker song was for the people that get at me for some thing else half the niggaz that you glorify doing only gangsta shit is because they cant do shit else there artistry is limited by the way yo favorite gangsta rapper is probaly just that a rapper i really do this street shit so when i spit it its natural and when you see me in traffic no body say shit oh yeah we made more money of a song that supposed to be free for the lakers than yo favorite gangster rapper made on there albums any problems any questions or you want to celebrate the lakers finals with us we at the savoy in inglewood every game come thru if you aint scared to come to the hood lol i love la lol get some money and get off the computer

LOL!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »

LMAO..Whusup Wy?
i love your music since your YS album but this one is idk.
please tell me who was in young soldierz?
you, lil stretch, who else?

big wy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 11:07:23 AM »
lol man the song is for all them otheres fans they buy record to physical copies you feel me lol but it was me lilstretch suga buga g pops and alter yank joined

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 11:10:34 AM »
lol man the song is for all them otheres fans they buy record to physical copies you feel me lol but it was me lilstretch suga buga g pops and alter yank joined
Haha! Im always buyin them physical copies when I got some dough.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 11:16:06 AM »

Hold on, who said they didn't like the song cuz its not "gangster"? Check my post history - I listen to EVERYTHING. I don't like the song because its...gayster.

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »
well we no aint nothing gay abiut me lil homie so we gone leave this alone its alot of songs i dont like so i respect yo opinion this is not and will not be my last record men are respected when they meet face to face so watch how you direct homo towards people

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
Lol let me stop cuz I'm obviously gettin under your skin. Oh and for the record, I've seen you face to face a few times. I'm Tata's lil homie. I was like 14 last time I saw you.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »
networth,keep step'n out the box wy, and making that music that appeals to those who buy them joints,i braille it, lake show get'n another ring yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp