Author Topic: Real question for my boy NIK aka Sccit  (Read 510 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: Real question for my boy NIK aka Sccit
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »
i can agree with that^

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »
Drinking doesn't really confuse my mind at all...in fact, sometimes I feel like drinking can broaden my mind

how so?  usually when people drink, they start blabbering random nonsense, start to trip over themselves, and flat out become belligerent. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 10:24:21 PM »
getting drunk occasionally is fun; some of your best times are gettin a lil tipsy-drunk with the homies lol; im 17 and I know mine have been.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 10:55:49 PM »
like i said before, and this is some real spit. there ain't nothing wrong with drinking....there's nothing wrong with smoking plants. It's all about control. If you can control yourself and get by without endangering yourself or others i have no problem with someone saying they smoke or drink.

the only problem i have is with someone who goes around LIVING to drink and LIVING to smoke....that means that you no longer are in control, that substance has gotten you by the balls.

just know your limit and learn self control. <-----mastering that, separates the men from the boys

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 12:48:02 AM »
Drinking doesn't really confuse my mind at all...in fact, sometimes I feel like drinking can broaden my mind

how so?  usually when people drink, they start blabbering random nonsense, start to trip over themselves, and flat out become belligerent. 
I don't think he's talking about the point at where you're off your ass drunk. Eventhough most of the time it's the opposite, I have had quite a few enlightening conversations when drinking too. You let your guard down when you drink and you're not afraid of what people think so much so you'll express your opinion more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 03:30:52 AM »

I'm not like that at all. Definitely not a slowed drunk...I feel like I get sort of a glow to me when I drink. I dunno, I guess it's cuz I smoke so much that a change in mind-state makes me feel broadened. It gives me a feeling of being open and letting my thoughts run free.