Author Topic: Had to throw Keep It Gangsta back in the ride  (Read 391 times)

Okka

Re: Had to throw Keep It Gangsta back in the ride
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 01:25:32 AM »
I've been bumpin Rage's old shit alot lately, i wish she would come up with somethin' new soon.
"Necessary Roughness" wasn't that great though.

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 02:55:18 AM »
^^ it was a good album.
i still want to know who madd 1, edi ameng and d´cipher are,if someone should interview rage or rbx please ask.
2pac said on that luke´s peep show "i got song with nate dogg, roger, g.clinton, kurupt, daz, RAGE.." was he talking about "big bad lady" or is here something we don´t know?

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
^^ it was a good album.
i still want to know who madd 1, edi ameng and d´cipher are,if someone should interview rage or rbx please ask.
2pac said on that luke´s peep show "i got song with nate dogg, roger, g.clinton, kurupt, daz, RAGE.." was he talking about "big bad lady" or is here something we don´t know?

Wow I never heard about Pac mentioning that. Too bad they weren't all on that track. Dope nonetheless with just Rage and Pac on the hook.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
^^ it was a good album.

Wow I never heard about Pac mentioning that. Too bad they weren't all on that track. Dope nonetheless with just Rage and Pac on the hook.

that would have been crazy

would have been dope to have some Dre beats too on her 1st album

D~Nice

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 09:52:01 PM »
^^ it was a good album.

that would have been crazy

would have been dope to have some Dre beats too on her 1st album

Would have been nice for Dre to do her whole album like it was orignally planned.

AnybodyKilla