Author Topic: Its like Crooked I weeklys didnt stop? Dudes just givin (Block Obama Comin)  (Read 279 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Since Crooked I finished his HHW series hes been releasin songs on weekly basis...he released Dream Big, Hood Politics, Rap Or Die, then some freestyles and guest apparences on other peoples track, dude is arround allways...

new songs are coming as we speak, just spoke to dj involved in BLOCK OBAMA tape, new shit is gonna hit us before we know it, some crazy bangin westcoast controversial shit..OG production is also on the tape so its gonna be crazy.

Be onna lookout for new Crooked I music on big sites like Dubcnn, HipHopDx, AllHipHop, HipHopGame, HipHopWest...

Crooked I - Block Obama is in Dj Whoo Kids hands, after the finishes with it be ready for that.

Crooked I ft. Akon - Dream Big is gettin some spins arround the country wich is a pretty good news..

Dynasty site is down for the moment cause of server explosion in houston over 700 sites went down, but thanx god for good peoples of dubcnn whos forums is allways great to use and mister Effexx who made a temporary Dynasty Forum here: http://dynastyonline.proboards80.com
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 02:52:20 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Young Old Head

uh c'mon... it's just natural that he's doin that! he wants to keep his name up...otherwise he'd be forgotten in a minute...

if there's somebody that's "just givin" it's bishop! he released more mixtapes/street albums in 1 year than crooked in 4...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

uh c'mon... it's just natural that he's doin that! he wants to keep his name up...otherwise he'd be forgotten in a minute...

if there's somebody that's "just givin" it's bishop! he released more mixtapes/street albums in 1 year than crooked in 4...

LoL Crooked has like hundreds of free released tracks, only hip hop weeklys..hfpisfhsaofhsopdfh...Ok lets not make this a childish thread where we compete who released more, thats not important..Yea, Bishop is doin it big. Hes givin us free shit for sure,dude is puttin quality stuff out.i guess u and me would be givin shit for free also if we were rappers and  had army of Dr. Dre, Khalil, Focus, Aftermath connections behind us.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 03:22:37 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Young Old Head

LoL Crooked has like hundreds of free released tracks, only hip hop weeklys..hfpisfhsaofhsopdfh...Ok lets not make this a childish thread where we compete who released more, thats not important..Yea, Bishop is doin it big. Hes givin us free shit for sure,dude is puttin quality stuff out.i guess u and me would be givin shit for free also if we were rappers and  had army of Dr. Dre, Khalil, Focus, Aftermath connections behind us.

don't get me wrong, i like both of em...been a fan of crooked since his early death row days... but it is what it is! and i don't think it's just because bishop has dre and the aftermath camp behind him. it ain't like crooked has nobody to go to... he could have done it the same way if he really wanted to... it's just a mentality thing i guess.

anyway, i don't wanna make this a "who's the better rapper with more quality music" typa thread...i just didn't agree with ur statement...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
Since Crooked I finished his HHW series hes been releasin songs on weekly basis...he released Dream Big, Hood Politics, Rap Or Die, then some freestyles and guest apparences on other peoples track, dude is arround allways...

Cant forget about Banger in my lap (promo)

Dynasty site is down for the moment cause of server explosion in houston over 700 sites went down, but thanx god for good peoples of dubcnn whos forums is allways great to use and mister Effexx who made a temporary Dynasty Forum here: http://dynastyonline.proboards80.com

Oh and the server explosion at The Planet in Houston had over 9000 servers and 700 000 websites down.

http://dynastyonline.proboards80.com

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
"Hood Politics" is  :banana_trippin:
I can't stop bumpin' it...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wont stop ..cant stop.,.good shit

EFFeX

I hope Whoo Kid speeds the process along with this Block Obama, I'm dying to hear this!

smegma

I hope Whoo Kid speeds the process along with this Block Obama, I'm dying to hear this!

I hope he doesn't touch it.

Dope! Whoo Kid is one of my favourite mixtape DJs ever.

EFFeX

I hope he doesn't touch it.

Well we already know from hearing "Hood Politics" that the "Whoooooooooooo Kiiiiiiiiiid" tag is going to be on it. LOL!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
any links fam?..would be appreciated

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Yeah I Feel U On This "Cruel", Dude's Got Talent And I Want Nothing But The Best For Him. I'm A Fan And Personally I Took Napp's On Crook Before HHW's, But Like Just Blaze Said "I'll Never Sleep On Him Again"!
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Yeah I Feel U On This "Cruel", Dude's Got Talent And I Want Nothing But The Best For Him. I'm A Fan And Personally I Took Napp's On Crook Before HHW's, But Like Just Blaze Said "I'll Never Sleep On Him Again"!

Glad to see u in here. Dubcnn is one great community , u cant sleep here cause dudes workin hard to update fans on news and audio...