Author Topic: Official Euro 2008 Groups C and D Thread  (Read 905 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Official Euro 2008 Groups C and D Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 04:18:38 AM »
^^^^ yep I'm talking about Netherlands .. the whole Italy and France aren't as strong as they're used to be is WAY played out .. I keep hearing this for 5+ years  ::)... France and Italy will advance and face in the Semi Finals ..

Elano

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 04:42:57 AM »
^^^^ yep I'm talking about Netherlands .. the whole Italy and France aren't as strong as they're used to be is WAY played out .. I keep hearing this for 5+ years  ::)... France and Italy will advance and face in the Semi Finals ..

netherlands got only a few VERY good players,but its nothing compared to italy and france.

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 04:44:29 AM »

They might, who knows. IMO: France isn't anywhere near as strong as they were a couple years ago, and Italy used to be better as well (although they surely still are extremely strong - imagine how strong they used to be!).

Elano

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 04:46:52 AM »

France isn't anywhere near as strong as they were a couple years ago

France isn't strong like years ago,but watch out for Benzema.....

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 04:56:26 AM »

I didn't say they were underdogs now all of a sudden, so basically we agree..! I just think that France might end up missing out, facing such strong competition in the group. Had they been put in Group A, they would have been semi-finalists most likely (although in that case, Group A would have been considered "the group of death").

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 05:27:24 AM »
I hope Toni and Ribéry advance  :) Although I also hope they don't build up a rivalry, facing 2 times in the tournament and all..  ;D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 05:31:25 AM »

I didn't say they were underdogs now all of a sudden, so basically we agree..! I just think that France might end up missing out, facing such strong competition in the group. Had they been put in Group A, they would have been semi-finalists most likely (although in that case, Group A would have been considered "the group of death").

i agree   ;)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 06:08:38 AM »
I hope Toni and Ribéry advance  :) Although I also hope they don't build up a rivalry, facing 2 times in the tournament and all..  ;D

just because you're Bayern fan or is there another reason (Holland) ;D

On  one hand I don't want Italy to advance, but on the other one  I want personal revenge for 06'.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »

just because you're Bayern fan or is there another reason (Holland) ;D

On  one hand I don't want Italy to advance, but on the other one  I want personal revenge for 06'.

It's only because they play for Bayern, I have no beef with Holland or any team for that matter... I just want Turkey to lose, because I don't want a bruised body and a black eye in the summer.. and there will be fighting IF Germany plays against Turkey  ;D
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 02:38:07 AM »
there will be fighting IF Germany plays against Turkey  ;D

Or if Turkey plays against Holland, or against Greece, Croatia, Poland, Portugal, France... Shit, who needs an excuse to fight?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
That Malouda nigga is pissing me off. Ribéry wants to switch to the left side cause he is always keeping it real there, but Malouda won't switch over to the right side. What a faggot. Ribéry >> Malouda  ... Also, Henry >>> Anelka... Anelka is as overrated as they come. Domenec needs to do a better job at putting a team together. France's roster >>> France's team.
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »
2-0!!!!

Italy lookin silly out there
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »
Embarassing. That's the difference between having a great manager like Marcello Lippi and having a rookie with no experience at all like Roberto Donadoni.
This is probably the worse game played by Italy i've seen in the last 5-6 years.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
Fucking exams, I missed both goals  :-\ Holland is looking real good, I say that if they manage to get pass this group, they'll win the whole thing.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »
Embarassing.

:-\