Author Topic: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.  (Read 935 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »
Well, so the same thing happened to Austria today that happened to the Swiss yesterday...a favored opponent beating them 1-0 without really deserving it

lol, this is clearly austria fan comment, check the comments from some xperienced commentators, croatia destroyed austria in first half, ther was a clear second yellow card (RED)for austria that referee didnt want to give cause of the austria euro hosting, and referee did so much damage to this game with his judgement and lettin austrians kick the shit outta croats like this was some kung fu batttle not gentlemans soccer. croats sucked second period thats true, and with the help from referee austrians were so weak, and with all that they couldnt score, when u dont score in that period with referee suckin your dick u dont deserve to win or even a fuckin draw. period

what the... ???

This was a good referee.

austrias number 4 clearly doing a foul by kickin the hell outta IVICA OLIC, finishing with a slap on the face ..austria player 4 already had yellow card and did insane foul on Olic when he was clearly runnin to 16m space. this was insane referee , this was a disgrace for UEFA.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 01:22:56 PM »
Well, so the same thing happened to Austria today that happened to the Swiss yesterday...a favored opponent beating them 1-0 without really deserving it

lol, this is clearly austria fan comment, check the comments from some xperienced commentators, croatia destroyed austria in first half, ther was a clear second yellow card (RED)for austria that referee didnt want to give cause of the austria euro hosting, and referee did so much damage to this game with his judgement and lettin austrians kick the shit outta croats like this was some kung fu batttle not gentlemans soccer. croats sucked second period thats true, and with the help from referee austrians were so weak, and with all that they couldnt score, when u dont score in that period with referee suckin your dick u dont deserve to win or even a fuckin draw. period

what the... ???

This was a good referee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6grvA3_8Xng&eurl=http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2008/06/08/0166006.html

check the foul on 2:00 min sth like that..and NO YELLOW CARD FOR THIS? ITS A DISGRACE TO UEFA REFEREES.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 02:41:19 PM »

LOL at Austria fan. I don't give a flying fuck about Austria - I hold no grudges against them (why would I), but really, when it comes to Austria, I'm definitely a neutral observer unless I dislike the opponent which doesn't apply to Croatia, I actually like them for teaching the English a lesson they badly needed, and for playing pretty decent soccer. But yes, I sympathize with the Austrians in this case. Of course Croatia had the better start, there's no discussing the foul that led to their goal and of course that Austrian guy would have had to be sent off. But what happened in the first 30 minutes is very different from what happened after that...the Croatians started playing defensive and totally boring football and actually contributed a lot to the Austrians (who were straight up intimidated in the beginning) gaining momentum and starting to believe in themselves. In the 2nd half the Austrians were the better team, period. Of course they didn't have too many great opportunities, but they put a lot of effort into the game and they actually played a lot better than I would have thought they had the potential to. The Croatians became slightly insecure and there were two or three opportunities when a good striker or just a bit of luck would have made it 1-1. And the Croatians would have had that coming to them.

Also, wtf are you talking about as for the referee? Are you Croatian, if I may ask? He made one big mistake, but in the second half, when Austria became stronger, he was about as far from sucking their dicks as he was from anything else.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »
wow...this futbol group is like my history class lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

smegma

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 03:00:40 PM »

what the... ???

This was a good referee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6grvA3_8Xng&eurl=http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2008/06/08/0166006.html

check the foul on 2:00 min sth like that..and NO YELLOW CARD FOR THIS? ITS A DISGRACE TO UEFA REFEREES.

That was a big mistake, but he was a good referee today. I think what made the referee decide to not give a card was that that Croatian player cried like a baby there.

I thought Austria deserved a penalty in the very last minute also.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 03:02:26 PM by Wilhelmus van Nassouwe »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 12:46:54 AM »

LOL at Austria fan. I don't give a flying fuck about Austria - I hold no grudges against them (why would I), but really, when it comes to Austria, I'm definitely a neutral observer unless I dislike the opponent which doesn't apply to Croatia, I actually like them for teaching the English a lesson they badly needed, and for playing pretty decent soccer. But yes, I sympathize with the Austrians in this case. Of course Croatia had the better start, there's no discussing the foul that led to their goal and of course that Austrian guy would have had to be sent off. But what happened in the first 30 minutes is very different from what happened after that...the Croatians started playing defensive and totally boring football and actually contributed a lot to the Austrians (who were straight up intimidated in the beginning) gaining momentum and starting to believe in themselves. In the 2nd half the Austrians were the better team, period. Of course they didn't have too many great opportunities, but they put a lot of effort into the game and they actually played a lot better than I would have thought they had the potential to. The Croatians became slightly insecure and there were two or three opportunities when a good striker or just a bit of luck would have made it 1-1. And the Croatians would have had that coming to them.

Also, wtf are you talking about as for the referee? Are you Croatian, if I may ask? He made one big mistake, but in the second half, when Austria became stronger, he was about as far from sucking their dicks as he was from anything else.

sorry for calling u austria fan, i support croatia so i was a bit dissapointed by their preformance in second half, so i was pissed of..sorry, croatia was a better team in the game, but what was really fucked up is that a team like croatia has to struggle with 3d grade football team like Austria. +1 for u and my dude Zuka here +1

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 05:18:48 AM »

sorry for calling u austria fan, i support croatia so i was a bit dissapointed by their preformance in second half, so i was pissed of..sorry, croatia was a better team in the game, but what was really fucked up is that a team like croatia has to struggle with 3d grade football team like Austria. +1 for u and my dude Zuka here +1
It's all good, have a prop, too..........what I do still believe is that you have to give it to the Austrians for playing, well, decent football in half two. I'm not saying they should have won, I'm just saying that, after like 85 minutes, no one could have complained if they had scored the equalizer and that's also how I compared it to Switzerland - Czech Republic

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 09:56:05 AM »

sorry for calling u austria fan,

What´s wrong with being an Austria fan? :(

I think we deserved a tie. I´m not trying to take anything away from Croatia but you have to realize that Croatia is a good team while Austria is, well Austria (when it comes to football.)

So, of course, ending up with a 0:1 just after 4 minutes of play a team like Austria is intimitated. At that point I thought the game would end like 4:0 cause Croatia would just rape us. But Croatia didn´t score another goal (for whatever reason) and we became better. The last 15 minutes it was just Austria playing and I think that Croatia was lucky that we didn´t score.

Whatever though, I wish Croatia good luck cause I like them. At the same time I, like everyone else in Ausria who is at least a little interested in football, still believes in the team and wants them to pull off the surprise advancement to the quarters (which would be a big step for us lol. )

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »

Quite frankly, yall niggas walking around with "Zu Gast bei Verlierern" - Shirts says it all..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 06:04:33 AM »
Ok..second round today..

Croatia VS Germany

Austria VS Poland

Your expectations and wishes?

My expectation...Croatia - Germany 1:1  My Wish 2:1

Austria - Poland   0:1

smegma

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 06:09:38 AM »
I'll be cheering for Croatia (because of Cvrle) and for Poland (because of Beenhakker) tonight :)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 06:22:08 AM »
I'll be cheering for Croatia (because of Cvrle) and for Poland (because of Beenhakker) tonight :)

thx for the support. Id like to say that ill be cheering for you dudes, but u dont need cheering, you just smash everything infront of u! Amazing team and individuals

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 07:18:29 AM »
I expect narrow victories for Germany and Poland, although draws would be possible in both cases, too. Victories for Croatia or Austria would surprise me, but it's not totally out of the questions, a German loss against Croatia wouldn't be a first and the Austrians were a positive surprise in Round 1.

Quite frankly, yall niggas walking around with "Zu Gast bei Verlierern" - Shirts says it all..
Those shirts are great...at least the Austrians know what self-deprecating humor looks like, over here everyone's drowning in their tears because - surprise, surprise - the Swiss team ain't gonna win the tournament. And I prefer it to that whole Sommermärchen stuff too ;)

...and as for him apologizing for calling me an Austria fan, he just realized the comment was inadequate, I think that's all it was about. No one has any issues with Austria fans cause no one really fears Austria
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 07:20:23 AM by Kill »

smegma

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 09:32:00 AM »
1-0 for Croatia. Ha, good for them :)

and on a sidenote... has Ballack's mouth ever been ducktaped?

'EclipZe

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 10:05:25 AM »
gooo croatia !!!!! can't waint for the polish-austria game, since im half polish and ofc because of our leo  8)