Author Topic: Unseen Pics From Billbaords Funeral & After BWS  (Read 788 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: Unseen Pics From Billbaords Funeral & After BWS
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 12:56:50 PM »
damn...r.i.p.... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »
Props.
Damn, Game looks like he's in his own world in those pics at the funeral.  Didn't know Jim Jones was at the funeral.
what you mean in his own words?
yeah surprised to see jim jones there.

Jim Jones was tryin to sign Billboard to Byrdgang

focus what propertys on b&w were actually used by bws? and what was the base? cus they outside a house there . . how many houses did they have on there?
Fases house is right at the back of this pic

Then the Brazil And Wilmington offices are right next to his house. Theyre the old Gas station. Plus Game bought a whole block in Compton back in 2004 after he got his G-Unit deal.

the gas station has been abandoned though isnt it? the pics on streetview show its been burnt out, so whats gone on there?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 02:34:57 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »
Damm, I donno how I'd feel bein around THAAAT MUCH red...I don't bang, but seein it out there like that is still a shock, because you don't see people in L.A. that flamed up everywhere u go, unless you are deep in their hood.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 06:35:34 PM »
Damm, I donno how I'd feel bein around THAAAT MUCH red...I don't bang, but seein it out there like that is still a shock, because you don't see people in L.A. that flamed up everywhere u go, unless you are deep in their hood.

LOL yeah now that I think of it, whenever I see someone in all red, you almost assume some shit's about to happen.... I work near Hollywood and Normandie now, and saw a dude in all red (like flamed up all red) get pounced on on my lunch break while walking to the Thai BBQ place... didn't think that area had going on like that...