Author Topic: Paintballing  (Read 129 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Paintballing
« on: June 07, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »
went today that shit was dope as hell, havnt gone since i was 13. i have a gun a bko bushmaster but the guys i went with told me its only worth 50 bucks these days  :-\. only bought it for 240 ne ways

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AnybodyKilla

Re: Paintballing
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:16:19 PM »
Shit, my buddys used to really fuck with paintballing. They had guns that cost like 2 g'z, no joke LOL. Its some pretty fun shit, but it hurts like a bitch when u get shot with one LOL!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »
I've never paint balled, but I really want to. I even watched it on tv once and it looked sick. The pain concerns me though. How painful is it? Most of my friends are too damn cheap to put down money to play.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:31:07 PM »
I've never paint balled, but I really want to. I even watched it on tv once and it looked sick. The pain concerns me though. How painful is it? Most of my friends are too damn cheap to put down money to play.

Shit, it aint too bad, i mean it depends on what your wearing. Its oviously gonna hurt like a bitch if it hits your skin directly, might even break your skin. But if your wearing like a sweater with a shirt under neath it, it shouldnt be to bad, it stings for like 5 seconds just because of how fast and hard it hits u, nothing non tolerable. You should try it out!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 02:36:48 AM »

its not too expensive, atleast 100 dollars if your gonna rent everything without a gun. dont worry about the pain anybody can handle it. kids as young as 7 play, so dont worry about the pain, buts it fun man i dont play too much the homies i go with play alot so im in the scrims, when you go youll be in the walk-ins with th eother noobs, n itll be easy i went today it was dope but i havent playd in 5 years so i got FOOONGED up.

teddy you DO NOT wanna get bunkeered.  if u experiance it, your not wanna get bunked again. first few games your gonna be in the back because your nervous but all the fun is in being the front n advancing, cuz if ur in the back youll get bunkered because your one of the last ones left if your losing

bunkered = point blank

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 02:43:28 AM »

its not too expensive, atleast 100 dollars if your gonna rent everything without a gun. dont worry about the pain anybody can handle it. kids as young as 7 play, so dont worry about the pain, buts it fun man i dont play too much the homies i go with play alot so im in the scrims, when you go youll be in the walk-ins with th eother noobs, n itll be easy i went today it was dope but i havent playd in 5 years so i got FOOONGED up.

teddy you DO NOT wanna get bunkeered.  if u experiance it, your not wanna get bunked again. first few games your gonna be in the back because your nervous but all the fun is in being the front n advancing, cuz if ur in the back youll get bunkered because your one of the last ones left if your losing

bunkered = point blank

Bunkered means, getting shot at hella times up close right lol?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 02:49:49 AM »

bunkered = point blank

Bunkered means, getting shot at hella times up close right lol?

yea, but it means getting shot close period, lol its not like you gonna get shot once though. you always get shot lil more than once.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 07:27:47 AM »
nothing like getting shot in the middle of the back with a t shirt on from 10 feet away. I had a huge welt from that. I have played in -10 weather at an elementary school. It was dope.