Author Topic: UEFA supports Dutch goal decision  (Read 405 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UEFA supports Dutch goal decision
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 04:49:30 AM »
Those Italian newspaper people (I read one article today) whining about it over 12 pages are a bunch of losers.

12 pages ? you are bullshitting  :loser: :nawty:

if that Bayern homo Luca Toni had availed himself of the opportunity you get from being alone in 12-metre distance from the opponent's goal, but oh well

you don't even know how many goals has scored luca toni for bayern.
homo ?  ::) toni is a very good player,c'mon
1. Don't be so literal-minded. They just kept going on and on and on about it
2. Toni is a good player, yes, I just don't like him and I like Bayern even less

Elano

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 05:27:33 AM »
Those Italian newspaper people (I read one article today) whining about it over 12 pages are a bunch of losers.

12 pages ? you are bullshitting  :loser: :nawty:

if that Bayern homo Luca Toni had availed himself of the opportunity you get from being alone in 12-metre distance from the opponent's goal, but oh well

you don't even know how many goals has scored luca toni for bayern.
homo ?  ::) toni is a very good player,c'mon
1. Don't be so literal-minded. They just kept going on and on and on about it
2. Toni is a good player, yes, I just don't like him and I like Bayern even less

1)it would have been the same for any other country
2) :-X

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 05:50:17 AM »
^ true, but many Italians, including journalists, have this special way of getting sentimental about calcio

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »

LMAO. So you read italian newspapers? Wonderful, we can discuss about them. Which one did you read? Cause i've read them all (they're all online after 4 pm, you can read every page in .pdf format).

Stop lying.

Corriere dello Sport titled: "Donadoni Disaster"
Tuttosport titled: "Give us Lippi back!"
Gazzetta dello Sport titled: "Damn what a loss!" (i can't translate it litterally but that's the meaning). And the sub-titled is "Donadoni made more mistakes than the refs".

Nobody bitched about the refs. We're blaming Donadoni, Materazzi, Barzagli and Di Natale.

It's just that it is a situation so strange that everybody is talking about it.

Yesterday Gallas said it was a cristalline offside, just to make you an example.. And former ref Collina too.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 08:17:59 AM by Antonio »

Intriago33

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 08:18:38 AM »
Di Natale? He really wasn't that bad, certainly no worse than Camoranesi.

It was disgusting Donadoni started without Grosso and De Rossi in the first place.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »
Di Natale? He really wasn't that bad, certainly no worse than Camoranesi.

It was disgusting Donadoni started without Grosso and De Rossi in the first place.

Di Natale's problem is that Donadoni benched Cassano and Del Piero to let him start. And both Cassano and Del Piero not only are 10x better than him, but they played 10x better than him too. Di Natale is like Donadoni's pupil. He's a nobody, he plays for a middle-level team, and he will never play in a top team. Just like Donadoni.