Author Topic: Fat Joe says "Fuck 50 cent, Tony Yayo, L Banks, Spider Loc...Hot Rod & Olivia"  (Read 596 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Actualy i coulnt give a fuck about either of them.
man that esther pic is bomb my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

h2k4

50 Cent: Had 1 hot album, and was never really a good rapper. His success was based on the image and the machine backing him.

Lloyd Banks: Used to be on top of his punchline game, now it sounds like he's got a frog in his throat, and his delivery will put you to sleep.

I don't know, I gotta disagree with you.  I thought 50's "Massacre" was pretty good.  Not great but just good.

Banks' voice is a little better this time around but you're right, his lyrical game has fallen off.

NotoriousTDA

FREE POST!  :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero: :rock: :rock: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :rant: :rant: :nahnah2: :nahnah2: :love2: :poke: :camp: :bomb: :firedevil: :sun: :wavey: :psych: :stupid: :scarface: :sign_lastweek: :sign_wrongforum: :spam: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

:banana_dss:

Blood$

Actualy i coulnt give a fuck about either of them.
DAAAAAAAAAMN AT YOOOOOO SIIIIIIIIIIG!!!

exactly what I said earlier... I would marry Esther Baxter in a heartbeat  8)

Nigga Witta Attitude

Who really gives a fuck about Fat Joe?lol and the only reason anyone is going to click on this thread is because Spider Loc's name is in the subject lol

um obviously since spider is the only one westcoast related ::)

nobody knows who the fuck hot rod is lol

u seem to like spider loc alot calm down a little he isnt that talented to be honest

I just see how much attention Spi and 40 threads get on this forum so please stop with the ASSumptions and make wiser observations.

yeah u dont want this to turn into a hate thread but why would u care unless u spider loc? thats why i said u must be a big spider loc fan. so i shouldnt post it because it gets alot of negative attention and u get offended by that? who are u? dont check the thread if u dont want to period.

and u said who gives a fuck abuot fat joe and that the only reason ppl clicked on it was because of spider, thats just laughable, fat joe is a million times more relevant than spider loc.