Author Topic: Next Week On Mashup Radio With Dj Muggs: BISHOP LAMONT  (Read 164 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Next Week On Mashup Radio With Dj Muggs: BISHOP LAMONT
« on: June 18, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »
http://soulassassins.com/?p=1428

u can listen to it here make sure u tune in

http://www.myspace.com/mashupradio

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

captialize

• Lil Geezy
Re: Next Week On Mashup Radio With Dj Muggs: BISHOP LAMONT
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

bishop is fighting for a career that may never happen.

his boy G malone is doin things.. bishop isnt

ni99as dont care about bishop.. and hes on aftermath!!!!!

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

is it just me but bishop has some cool concepts... but overall is boring...

meet me in 20's hood bishop!!! its not too far from Strongs...

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.

Sticking up for Dj Thong ah? Bitch niggas stick together. Is he doing your next mixtape? Did he promise to make you a superstar? hhahahaha homo. Go suck your mothers herpe infested crouch :)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 06:41:40 PM »
i think ur in the wrong thread . this aint about bishop vs. strong .....its bishop appearin on mash up radio thats all
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

midwestryder

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 08:44:51 PM »

go die hater . you are wrong about everthing . you know what is killing hip hop is people like you .strong stole from him & that is what you get when you steal from people. it is bishop s music not dj strongs. so bishop has everyright & say on his music
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 08:47:23 PM by midwestryder »