Author Topic: Sweden-Greece is just as bad as Czech Rep.-Switzerland  (Read 234 times)

Elano

Re: Sweden-Greece is just as bad as Czech Rep.-Switzerland
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »
Ok, I take my words back. HOLY SHIT, WHAT A GOAL!! :o

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 04:32:04 AM »
I didnt think the game was THAT bad to be honest. When Sweden had posession you just felt that somethin was gonna happen, that goal from Zlatan was quality and Larsson still oozes class. And that third goal was hillarious.

Third goal? U gotta stay off that Irish Whiskey ;)

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 04:41:48 AM »
I didnt think the game was THAT bad to be honest. When Sweden had posession you just felt that somethin was gonna happen, that goal from Zlatan was quality and Larsson still oozes class. And that third goal was hillarious.
...no need from another comment on "third", anyways, the fact that this goal was really hillarious doesn't make the game all that much better. Actually, the fact that one of the Swedish players (forgot which one) received the game's only truly good pass and managed not to score in this position, so there would be some more chaos, which resulted in a goal because of a great deal of luck and because the Greek defense just sucked ass, says a lot about the quality of this one. Of course Ibrahimovich's shot was brillant, but that's one beautiful action by one single player, the rest of it was 90 minutes of soccer you'd be fucking disappointed in if it were the qualifying stages of the UEFA cup

Elano

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »
Ibrahimovic's goal was AMAZING,but can we talk about LARSSON for a minute ?
this guy is 37 years old.....and he plays for his national team since 1992  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »
...no need from another comment on "third", anyways, the fact that this goal was really hillarious doesn't make the game all that much better. Actually, the fact that one of the Swedish players (forgot which one) received the game's only truly good pass and managed not to score in this position, so there would be some more chaos, which resulted in a goal because of a great deal of luck and because the Greek defense just sucked ass, says a lot about the quality of this one. Of course Ibrahimovich's shot was brillant, but that's one beautiful action by one single player, the rest of it was 90 minutes of soccer you'd be fucking disappointed in if it were the qualifying stages of the UEFA cup

Meh, difference in opinion, iv seen much worse games in the champions league/ world cup. Chelsea Liverpool for example.....

Third goal? U gotta stay off that Irish Whiskey ;)

SCOTCH whiskey my friend. ;)

The Maestro

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 01:32:56 AM »
i hope greece gets eliminated right away, god what a boring team.

smegma

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 01:34:05 AM »
i hope greece gets eliminated right away, god what a boring team.

WHY DON'T YOU TYPE IN ORANGE?!

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 01:50:41 AM »
I'm Sorry man forgot  8)