Author Topic: Fucc it, Snoop and Crook need to squash it.  (Read 800 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Fucc it, Snoop and Crook need to squash it.
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 07:14:12 PM »
 I for one can't figure how this beef got blown so far out of proportion, when it really just started over the fact that Crooked I was once signed to a label that Snoop didn't like anymore.  It just seems like such a small thing.  And I think after that there was pettiness on both sides for a while, but I really feel like Crooked was trying to extend an olive branch with that "Respect Your OG's" song.  It's a shame that couldn't have been the end of it.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 07:20:39 PM »
Damm, I'm still waitin' 4 Snoop's reply 4 Crook's disses.. Fuck tha peace between 'em, there R alwayz sum beefs in this rap game, but 4 now there'z only Crooked dissin' Dogg, so it isn't a real beef in my opinion..

Snoop did reply by shitting on Crooked on "Neva have to worry" in 4 lines
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 12:56:50 AM »
lol at those poor people dropping my karma, just because I say my honest opinion. It's the same all day every day...  ::)

yup man, that karma shit is dropping for me after this post LOL...anyway its not about karma and shit, its good to interact with people in here and check your opinion, i mean things wouldnt be the same without dudes like Long Beach Is Active, there has to be bipolarity in opinion here so its all good LOL and fuck that karma shit +1 for u and that lil weasle LBisActive +1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 03:04:29 AM »
I'm a fan of both Snoop & Crooked I, so I ain't taking sides because that's their problem, not mine, just give me some good music and I'll continue to support you.

But it is funny how Snoop was talking in that interview like he done saved the coast from beefing with each other by holding that conference, yet in the very same breath of that interview he's denouncing The Game/Spider Loc beef. Which meant that the conference didn't solve all them pesky beefs.

Dubcnn: That's all postive shit that you're saying, it's a positive movement, I hope everybody gets with it. Because, you know, the Western Conference that you did, it was a real good idea. But I felt like, after a few months, alot of people kind of forgot about it already...

Nah, nah it ain't forgot about! Because if it was forgot about, you would've heard about a lot of radical diss records.

Dubcnn: I mean you know Spider Loc and Game were both there..

Man fuck that bullshit man, I ain't with all that bullshit man! Him and Game, all that shit, I ain't with that! I done hollered at Game. They need to cut that shit out. Because it's nothing, it's petty. First of all Spider Loc ain't sold no records, so he need to be cool with everybody right now. G-Unit cannot save you, cuzz. This is the West Coast nigga, you need to go according to the plan, and the plan is ain't nobody tripping with nobody.

So I'ma say it like this, any nigga that's tripping on the West Coast gotta deal with me. I got everything out here, so it's just like that. So nigga fall in line or fall out. We not having that out here, we worked too hard to get the game back in our corner to where people are looking to hear some
good music. They not looking to hear no diss music. Anybody can do that, nigga you don't move nothing with that!

See now you tearing up the fanbase on the West Coast, now they gotta pick between you and him! As opposed to pickin' both of ya'll! What makes more sense, if a nigga have to pick you or you, or pick both of ya'll! When they go down south to buy a record guess what, they not buying one, they buying all of them! It's not by accident why Snoop the only nigga that sells a million records on the West! The rest of you niggas get 9 videos and all this exposure, and still can't go platinum! I ain't even gotta put a video out to go platinum. Muthafuckin "Real Talk" got 2 million hits right now. You hear what I'm saying?

Fast forward to 2008 and Snoop pops up on a video trying to promote a Game/Spider Loc street fight. It's like WTF nigga, are you on some peace shit or war shit, Dogg? If you gonna be about it, then be about it. Quit this half-assedness and promote some REAL West Coast unity where everyone is given a chance to speak on their beef issues like men in a neutral environment.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 03:06:44 AM by pootypooty »

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 07:41:46 AM »
Damm, I'm still waitin' 4 Snoop's reply 4 Crook's disses.. Fuck tha peace between 'em, there R alwayz sum beefs in this rap game, but 4 now there'z only Crooked dissin' Dogg, so it isn't a real beef in my opinion..

Snoop did reply by shitting on Crooked on "Neva have to worry" in 4 lines

4 lines? As reply 4 several disses? LÓL. I mean a real diss like "Fuck Wit Dre Day" or sumthin'.
Snoop think he's tha best rapper on tha West Coast, but what he has done? He ain't rap his own lyrics.. Don't B like "there R many rappers wit ghostwritaz, it's a natural thang" - in my opinion a real rapper should can write lyrics, don't ya think? Damn.

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 11:54:16 AM »
the thread heading is all that needs to be said! these fuckerz are only getting older not any younger... be men and squash that shit! snoop's bringing all the other og's back into the fold, bring crooked and have him bat lead off! i'm also concerned about nate dogg, i hope snoop takes care of him and brings him back to the team cause that's only right...