Author Topic: In New York they are saying its supposed to hit 100 degrees the next two days  (Read 185 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
yea it is 105 right now in wonderful southern new england

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
its crazy hot here in Southern Ontario right now too.....It was 40 celcius with the humidex today, not sure what that is exactly in F' tho....but shit , its hot as fuck!

Tom, I feel ya about loving it tho with the girls wearing next to nothing and the tunes blasting.  Eveyone complains all winter about the cold and then as soon as it gets hot out, they say its too hot....fuck that!

Word to that man, it's been fucking hot the last couple days, where ya from man? I'm assuming the GTA atleast.. I'm from stratford it's close to kitchener.

PLANT

its crazy hot here in Southern Ontario right now too.....It was 40 celcius with the humidex today, not sure what that is exactly in F' tho....but shit , its hot as fuck!

Tom, I feel ya about loving it tho with the girls wearing next to nothing and the tunes blasting.  Eveyone complains all winter about the cold and then as soon as it gets hot out, they say its too hot....fuck that!

Word to that man, it's been fucking hot the last couple days, where ya from man? I'm assuming the GTA atleast.. I'm from stratford it's close to kitchener.
Im from Brantford, and yeah I know where Stratford is!  Thats like an 45-an hour from here. 

herpes

You - is - buggin'.

Nah man.  I love working out in this weather.  Seeing all the people out and about.  What about Italian Ices and I'm not talking those fake Marinos joints.  Music blasting from peoples windows.  Women wearing next to nothing.  What isn't there to love.  BTW its 91 and humid and I just got back from running 3 miles.
DAMN! 3 miles? You crazy.

I can understand all that though, but becuz summer, not some of this kind of heat. :o Do you sleep wit the AC on?

Yea I'm weird like that.  When I sleep I like to be cold.  I sleep with a fan on year round.  When I drive in the winter I open the window up a little bit b/c car heat makes me tired and feel sticky.  Yet I love the summer go figure.

Aight, that's cool than. A lil odd, but it's all good. Lol.

lol at this guy running 3 miles.

how much you weigh?

205 pounds

nice. I could never run 3 miles in this weather (or normal weather for that matter). lol

and I smoke half a pack a day lol.

NotoriousTDA

eh a question for the black dudes  up in here......

why you guys still rockin baggy jeans, sweaters and black t's when its this hot outside?

i was driving through Jane the other day and couldnt believe what these brothers were wearing.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

why you guys still rockin baggy jeans, sweaters and black t's when its this hot outside?

i was driving through Jane the other day and couldnt believe what these brothers were wearing.

first off how many real niggas are in here........ 2 maybe 3....... so u know the rest are hangin out with they white friends , wearing some billabong, flirtin with some white bitches.....but nah eye dont know why niggas do that.... eye know eye dont shit........ its been hot ass fuck........and the ac at the moment aint workin rite..... NYC is always hotter cuz them got them tall ass building snoop kicked over

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
nothin like the summer...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

LOL. Well I do still be wearin' thermals, but they light as hell. And I wear a polo over that to fuckin' school, but I knew niggas who'd still rock they hoodies, in summer during school, not in this kinda weather we havin' now though. But niggas did it. But if you hangin' outside, they buggin'. They buggin' like crazy.