Author Topic: Tha Carter III on pace of selling between 850-950k in 1st week  (Read 933 times)

D~Nice

Re: Tha Carter III on pace of selling between 850-950k in 1st week
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »
not really a fan, but congrats goes to him

Yeah big time. Those numbers are insane in this market considering how much this album has been bootlegged already.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 03:19:03 PM »
im more interested in the drop between first and second week, and that and third.

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »
And 50 said Wayne over saturated the market.  ;D

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »
the dumbening of America...

This is the only post worth reading in this thread.  Quoted for truth!!

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »
I'm shocked he has that many fans personally. But fair play to him. I probably will buy it eventually as its not top of my most wanted list.

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »
I'm shocked he has that many fans personally. But fair play to him. I probably will buy it eventually as its not top of my most wanted list.

lmao he doesnt have THAT many fans. Its just that hes hot and the kids thinks hes the best because of the amount of records he put out, they dont care about quality. And then BET and all that riding his dick biggin him up so Wayne can make some more money to the business thats why. We'll see how many fans he has in about 1-2 years. Look at 50 Cent. That dude sold like 1,4 mil after what 3 days? now look now aint that many fuckin with G-Unit.

These fans are gullible and follow trends because they afraid they wont fit in in school or be called a hater if they dont like Wayne.

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 08:50:27 PM »

lmao he doesnt have THAT many fans. Its just that hes hot and the kids thinks hes the best because of the amount of records he put out, they dont care about quality. And then BET and all that riding his dick biggin him up so Wayne can make some more money to the business thats why. We'll see how many fans he has in about 1-2 years. Look at 50 Cent. That dude sold like 1,4 mil after what 3 days? now look now aint that many fuckin with G-Unit.

These fans are gullible and follow trends because they afraid they wont fit in in school or be called a hater if they dont like Wayne.

Alright chill, jesus.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »
Nah he does have that many fans,  LOL at the haters :D

DIP DIP SET SET

Invincible

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 09:00:50 PM »
Nah he does have that many fans,  LOL at the haters :D

I aint hating. I've got Carter 1 and 2. I just don't think he's that amazing, I've said this shitloads of times.

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Lil Wayne selling 423,000 units on 1st day! wow
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 12:18:32 PM »
but dude pushed 423,000 units on 1st day! That is alot of records to sell and plus he said it himself he would beat Mariah Carey and Usher on 1st week sales and he going to do it if he sold that many in 1 day.
Distribution better start making more.

P.S. Never been a fan but this is just over the top man!

Peep.......

As we reported yesterday, Lil Wayne's new album Tha Carter III is set to sell 850,000 to 950,000 copies the first week of its release. According to Billboard Weezy sold 423,000 copies in its first day of release and will out sell Mariah Carey's E=MC2 and Kanye West's Graduation combined. The nine merchants that have reported Lil Wayne's sales to Neilson Soundscan make up 80% of the market and include Best Buy, CircuitCity, Starbucks, iTunes, Target, and Borders.

Weezy is starting his 5th straight week at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart with his hit single "Lollipop" featuring Static Major. "Lollipop" isn't the only song that Lil Wayne has on the charts. Wayne has five other songs from Tha Carter III on this weeks charts plus he also is featured on songs from Usher and Lloyd.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Muhfukka

Re: Lil Wayne selling 423,000 units on 1st day! wow
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
they sell tht shit at starbucks

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 12:24:29 PM »

Alright chill, jesus.

u obviously a white boy. u act like i got mad and shit i just told u whats real and this nigga acting like a old lady and shit..."myyyy gooooooshh, oommmmmg". i wasnt even heated so i dont know wtf u talking about

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 12:28:07 PM »
they sell tht shit at starbucks
]

you gotta be kidding me lol

D-Stress

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
the question is "why"?
what does wayne have that other dont have?

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »
the question is "why"?
what does wayne have that other dont have?

well when you sell your soul, anything's possible