Author Topic: paper trail  (Read 396 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: paper trail
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »
i know what he talkin about. it's on you tube. i like the album version better. they say he recorded around 100 tracks is that true?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
i know what he talkin about. it's on you tube. i like the album version better. they say he recorded around 100 tracks is that true?
for paper trail? 50 at the least.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »
I don't see why he wouldnt get more beats from fresh. He's gotten some of his biggest hits off him.
Also, Luna - did the original Help Is Coming with the sample ever leak out? I heard it in that youtube vid and it KILLS the retail version.
yeah that's true, who knows if fresh will be on this or not - i think he's still recordin
i dont even know what your talkin bout, send a link

:o

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »
I don't see why he wouldnt get more beats from fresh. He's gotten some of his biggest hits off him.
Also, Luna - did the original Help Is Coming with the sample ever leak out? I heard it in that youtube vid and it KILLS the retail version.
yeah that's true, who knows if fresh will be on this or not - i think he's still recordin
i dont even know what your talkin bout, send a link

:o

props for the link
i like the og better
dont think that version ever leaked

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
i think for the simple fact that he's still recording it makes for a much better album. i'm sure paper trail will be a classic. even though i like when he don't write his lyrics down.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 04:49:55 PM »
i think for the simple fact that he's still recording it makes for a much better album. i'm sure paper trail will be a classic. even though i like when he don't write his lyrics down.
yeah it should be dope. I don't believe he stopped writin lyrics after I'm Serious; Trap Muzik was WAY to good to be free styled. Maybe after that, but definitely not trap muzik.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »
imo when ti writes his stuff it just seems like hes trying too hard to be dope. its unnatural. he had good performances on his last two records, but lets see what he can come with

help is coming - the album version was great at first, but whenever i hear the sampled version it turns to shit. the og is just so much more epic

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »
the reason i like when he don't write is bcuz it comes out the way he talks wit that heavy southern accent instead of soundin all proper and shit. but i don't think he wrote on trap muzik. that album made him one of my favorite emcees. i like that you did that trap muzik thread awhile bacc. we need one for t.i vs. tip that album is a classic and is underrated.

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
^yea he does sound more proper when he writes..i also like the accent more (no homo)..yea trap muzik cd made him my favorite artist easily..yessir had 2 do that trap muzik thread fa sho, shit is a fuckin classic..i uno bout TI VS TIP bein a classic, its def under rated and get's hated on way 2 much, the beats and lyrics were bangin

order of his best albums

Trap Muzik
King
TI VS TIP
Urban Legend
I'm Serious

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 05:03:02 PM »
^yea he does sound more proper when he writes..i also like the accent more (no homo)..yea trap muzik cd made him my favorite artist easily..yessir had 2 do that trap muzik thread fa sho, shit is a fuckin classic..i uno bout TI VS TIP bein a classic, its def under rated and get's hated on way 2 much, the beats and lyrics were bangin

order of his best albums

Trap Muzik
King
TI VS TIP
Urban Legend
I'm Serious

imo im serious is really overrated. ti sounds weird and from what i heard the beats are pretty wack

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »

order of his best albums

Trap Muzik
King
TI VS TIP
Urban Legend
I'm Serious

imo im serious is really overrated. ti sounds weird and from what i heard the beats are pretty wack
well i did rate it at the bottom if his discography
he sounds weird cause hes super young on it
it has some DOPE cuts though - hotel, dope boyz (CLASSIC, all my TI fans kno wassap with that one)
the problem with it was he tried to appeal to all audiences with it - didnt have no direction
its still a pretty damn good album though - just not touchin his other 4

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 05:07:05 PM »
well i'm serious is my least favorite t.i. album. i think it's good  a couple of those songs coulda came off. i do think it's overrated though.