Author Topic: (VIDEO)undercover COP pulls gun on Jim Jones at summer jam  (Read 350 times)

OchoCinco

(VIDEO)undercover COP pulls gun on Jim Jones at summer jam
« on: June 12, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »
http://www.whatspoppin.net/p/149

some fucked up shit man ...fuckin cops whippin out guna without id wtf....

OchoCinco

Re: (VIDEO)undercover COP pulls gun on Jim Jones at summer jam
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
o ye and i give jones mad props......IM SEAN BELL, IM SEAN BELL......that shit was heated jones dont give a fuck if he a cop or not he ready to throw down

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »
WOW.  That's a messed up situation.
No props for Jimmy though.  It looked like he got scared when he saw that gun initially.  But then he realized it was a cop and decided to put extra on it because security was there.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 01:08:21 AM »
No props for Jimmy though.  It looked like he got scared when he saw that gun initially.  But then he realized it was a cop and decided to put extra on it because security was there.
lol!dude when an unknown guy pulls out a gun and aims in your direction, the only normal reaction is to get scared

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »

LMFAO. What do you mean man? Your saying if some randomn ass person pointed a gun at you, you would just look str8 at him and not flinch LOL? Hes a famous rapper who makes millions and is liiving a good life, i dont think he wants to die dude LOL. Even though he says gangsta this and gangsta that, when somebody points a gat at you, theres sudden reactions your gonna have brah!!!

kingston

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 01:57:35 AM »
^^i agree but he don't need to try to look extra hard after he know nothin gonn' happen with all the camera's & security

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 02:18:52 AM »
^^i agree but he don't need to try to look extra hard after he know nothin gonn' happen with all the camera's & security

Haha ye, true that lmao!!!

JAZ

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »
assholes. fuck you.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
ye i think that would be a natural reaction when seein a gun pointed straight at u man...that would be fucked.....i dont think he was actin tough neither i think he was just heated i mean the dude just pointed a gun straight in dudes face...

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »
lol!dude when an unknown guy pulls out a gun and aims in your direction, the only normal reaction is to get scared

Quote from: AnybodyKilla
LMFAO. What do you mean man? Your saying if some randomn ass person pointed a gun at you, you would just look str8 at him and not flinch LOL? Hes a famous rapper who makes millions and is liiving a good life, i dont think he wants to die dude LOL. Even though he says gangsta this and gangsta that, when somebody points a gat at you, theres sudden reactions your gonna have brah!!!

LOL, naw, you misconstrued my words, lol.  I would probably get shaken if a gun was pointed in my face too but what I was saying is that once he found out that guy was a cop, he knew that cop wasn't going to shoot him so he started wildin' out putting extra on it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »

LOL, naw, you misconstrued my words, lol.  I would probably get shaken if a gun was pointed in my face too but what I was saying is that once he found out that guy was a cop, he knew that cop wasn't going to shoot him so he started wildin' out putting extra on it.

as he should man.  when he backed away, he didnt know he was a cop..until after he backed away, THEN he produced his badge/id or whatever, then jones went off on him.  how the fuck a "cop" (he aint a cop, just a punk with a gun n badge) gonna pull out a gun for no fucking reason?  i would do the same shit, except put even MORE on it.  i woulda stayed in ol' boys face till he left.  then call up my powerful lawyers and get that niggas badge!  make him work security for the rest of his days!

btw, you wouldnt " probably get shaken if a gun was pointed in [your] face"..you WOULD..anyone who says they wouldnt, is a god damned liar trying to look cool on the net. ;)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 10:35:14 PM »

So what would u do? If u found out it was a cop, ud just chill? I dont think so..that shit that cop did was foul homie, and i think we would have all reacted the way Jim did

The Best of 3 Worlds

h2k4

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 01:36:56 PM »
So what would u do? If u found out it was a cop, ud just chill? I dont think so..that shit that cop did was foul homie, and i think we would have all reacted the way Jim did

I wouldn't do shit.  I'd let my bodyguards and lawyers (if needed) handle that.  That's what they're paid for.  Of course I would be mad but I felt like Jones was putting extra on it.  I'll put it to you like this,  take away the badge, would Jones (or any of you for that matter) be saying all of that shit and trying to get in that man's face again?

heat

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 03:49:44 PM »
Jim Jones is a pussy I don't know what the fuck ya'll be talkin bout, he was hiding behind his mans, that's coward shit.. The guy in the white tee and white sneakers is the one who's fo real cause he just kept standing there he knew that lame ass cop or whatever was just trying to scare and makin em back up..

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 06:33:00 PM »
I don't really care about Jim Jones...

But who's that chick, OchoCinco?
My Future Wife: