Author Topic: Barbers !  (Read 110 times)

KURUPTION-81

Barbers !
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:02:40 AM »
Seriously you should be able to sue these people.

I go to get my hair cut and ask for a trim and the guy cuts it so short , i cant even style it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

Re: Barbers !
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 09:10:06 AM »
i hate when they do that shit :-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »
its the way they ask you how short you want it you tell them and then they do what ever the fuck they want.

If they leave it a bit too long that aint a problem, but when they cut it too short, what can you do ? Go collect ya hair from the floor and stick it back on ya head.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »
lmao. my friend is a barber. i go there like every 2 weeks. its always perfect. and on top of that, he's an AZ fan.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 10:42:15 AM »
I feel you. I've been going to this dude since I was 3, but occasionally I have to go with another dude at the shop, and no matter what, the guy never fails to send me out looking like G.I. Joe.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »
They prolly messed up or did somethang uneven, so they hada 'fix' it. :-\

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 10:47:18 AM »
ehehehehe gi joe

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 10:59:38 AM »
Last week I went to get a haircut, n the barber I usually go to wasnt there so I tried this new place out n this bitch fucked up my hairline, wanted to smack the shit outta her or get one of my homegirls to fuck her up but let it go. I walk around with a hat everywhere now.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 11:48:42 AM »
I feel you. I've been going to this dude since I was 3, but occasionally I have to go with another dude at the shop, and no matter what, the guy never fails to send me out looking like G.I. Joe.

lol yeah i got the G.I. Joe look at the mo

Last week I went to get a haircut, n the barber I usually go to wasnt there so I tried this new place out n this bitch fucked up my hairline, wanted to smack the shit outta her or get one of my homegirls to fuck her up but let it go. I walk around with a hat everywhere now.

when i got home i ended up punching the wall lol.

I was thinking of wearing a hat to work but i work in an office and have to deal with on site customers so wont get away with it. Got a wedding next week so hopefully it will grow a bit by then !

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 12:17:23 PM »
I get my shit faded so rarely happens that someone cuts my hair too short but i wat i do hate is when they live it to long and i have to get another haircut the next week.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!