Author Topic: Kobe Ain't No MJ  (Read 1711 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Kobe Ain't No MJ
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2008, 10:18:56 PM »
lol how bout odom acting like a little fuckin bitch when kg was shitting on him
take ur ass whoopin like a man u fuckin faggot
i bet u right now kobe is acting like a dick to his team mates and makin it seem like its all their fault when his ass was chokin out there jus like the rest of em
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2008, 10:21:28 PM »
i bet u right now kobe is acting like a dick to his team mates and makin it seem like its all their fault when his ass was chokin out there jus like the rest of em

he probly ran off the court like a bitch ass lil girl, screamin and cryin that it wasnt fair, that he's the mvp and they were supposed to carry him, since he cant do it alone. i bet yall shaq is laughin with MJ right now like 'look at this selfish lil bitch get exposed. worst finals choke ever."

everybody and they momma was piccin the lakers to win after the gasol trade and after the lakers got the 1 seed. too bad kobe choked under the pressure.

22 points? ahahaha.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »
kobes probably all up in some white groupie right now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2008, 12:50:09 PM »
the threadstarter was right, Kobe has more than proven in this series that he is not on Jordans level yet.

A|nyone who tries to argue is only making excuses and refuses to accept reality. 

Kobe is not a leader yet; if he was he would get on his team to play some fucking defense.   A blowout to lose the championship is disgusting.  Its like the Lakers have no pride

Yea, cuz everyone knows it's Kobe's fault that his team isn't playing defense! Defense? What the hell does Kobe know about that? Some of you people are AMAZING.

Elano

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »
This thread really should locked after tonight.

not before I take this tasteless jab:

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
dat nigga was cryin to phil jackson please take me out the game i cant take this anymore theyre tearing me apart out there

i think all 10 players were saying that LOL

I loved how KG was still blocking their shit and screaming even though the Game was virtually over  :D

Yes...The Celtics were extremely classless at the end of the game. The reason the game ended with such a huge lead was because the Celtics were doing what no other team in the league would think of doing. The team is tasteless...playing their asses off well after it was established that the game was over. As much as I hated Boston, I hate them even more after last night...PeACe

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
dat nigga was cryin to phil jackson please take me out the game i cant take this anymore theyre tearing me apart out there

I loved how KG was still blocking their shit and screaming even though the Game was virtually over  :D

Yes...The Celtics were extremely classless at the end of the game. The reason the game ended with such a huge lead was because the Celtics were doing what no other team in the league would think of doing. The team is tasteless...playing their asses off well after it was established that the game was over. As much as I hated Boston, I hate them even more after last night...PeACe

LMAO HATING ON EM FOR PLAYING THEIR ASSES OFF JUST CUZ THE LAKERS DECIDED NOT TO PLAY WITH ANY EFFORT AT ALL

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »

Would you call the Lakers classless if they did the same thing? I seriously dout it. You would have enjoyed it every bit as much as Boston fans enjoyed it last night. Why is it considered classless to completely demolish your opponent and remove any doubt as to who the better team is? You play to win the game, and mercy is for bitches. Would it really have made you feel better if they felt so bad for the Lakers that they actually took the rest of the game off and left the final score with a false sense of the game being closer than it actually was?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2008, 01:37:26 PM »
^Do you watch sports, seriously? It's considered tactless and shameful to keep your starters in, run all over your opponent when the game is decided, scream and shout, aggressively blocking shots hollering "get that shit outta here!", all while hopping up and down the court celebrating...This happened DURING the game. Seriously, now, I am disgusted in your comments in regards to basketball these past few weeks...

Hopefully, Doc grows up and learns how to win with respect next time...oh, wait, there wont be a next time. The Celtics are dying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2008, 01:41:54 PM »

LMAO HATING ON EM FOR PLAYING THEIR ASSES OFF JUST CUZ THE LAKERS DECIDED NOT TO PLAY WITH ANY EFFORT AT ALL

It's called winning in taste...when a game is over, you pull your starters out and wait till the final buzzer to celebrate.

Anyways, this thread is way off topic. Anyone using Kobe making it to the Finals against all odds as a reason for why he's not better than Jordan is fooling themselves. Be patient. 

*Locked*