Author Topic: Kobe Ain't No MJ  (Read 1737 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe Ain't No MJ
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2008, 08:36:32 PM »
^ Lol @ Kobe being a sidekick, who put up points when Shaq fouled out and got benched cause he couldn't shoot free throws?

Everyone knows T-Mac and Penny woulda' came up just as big in those games, man! I mean, they're just so clutch, Lakers would definitely be a threepeat team regardless!!! Kobe is just a sidekick to an unstoppable Laker Shaq,

Yep :)
and btw lemme know how many Shaq-less back to back 40 point games against the #2 seed in the playoffs the best scorer of all-time Bean has. Penny the scrub awaits your answer....Dont come with regular season numbers either

You just agreed that T-Mac and Penny are as clutch and as valuable as Kobe...There's no reasoning with haters such as yourself. End of discussion.
It's end of discussion because you cant win one against a real basketball fan
T-Mac & Penny couldnt average 22 points on 41% shooting that Kobe put up in the Shaq Finals runs? Dont dodge the question son

and mentioning clutch, i repeat:
lemme know how many Shaq-less back to back 40 point games against the #2 seed in the playoffs the best scorer of all-time Bean has. Penny the scrub awaits your answer....Dont come with regular season numbers either

Everybody in this thread is schooling you...We can say the sky is blue and you'll find a way to deny it when it's right in your face obvious

I'm not gunna sit there and answer your questions of whether Penny or T-Mac are as good as Kobe, LMAO. Even the guy who says MJ is far superior to Kobe pretty much said you're a clown.

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2008, 08:40:33 PM »
I see you continue to play dodgeball. I gotchu Vanessa....

22ppg, 41% fg's, 0 MVPs, a sidekick=  :o UNTOUCHABLE & UNREPLICABLE!!!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 08:43:23 PM by cyence »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »
Laker fa...scatch that. Kobe fans will never understand this. Even though the rest of the world does. Whether you were a Bulls fan in the 90's....or a Knicks fan and hated him...you would agree that there is a definete difference between Jordan and every other player ever. Kobe is part of that group. Im a Spurs fan, and Duncan is probably the best power forward of all time. But im not stupid enough (like some) to think that Jordan still wasnt on another level.

I guess Mark Jackson, who's PLAYED AGAINST HIM, doesn't count for shit...and Phil Jackson, who's COACHED BOTH PLAYERS. Naah, his opinion on this matter is just as worthless, huh?...Jordan was just greater cuz he was greater! Right? That's the argument. The NBA got you good with all that marketing, huh? Don't forget that the league made Jordan untouchable, sorta like the opposite of what they've done with Kobe. But naah, none of that matters, Jordan was just the greatest! Kobe=more range, more dribbles, stronger slash to the hoop, wider arsenal, better scorer, more titles at younger age, less respect from refs/leage. No way, though. Jordan's gotta be the greatest. Cuz everyone fuckin says so! ::)

lol Mark Jackson and Phil....thats what you got? lol. Mark is a member of the media, his job is to say something shocking, even if it IS stupid. Phil is coaching Kobe NOW. Kobe is known for having the biggest ego in basketball. Doesnt make much coaching sense for Phil to come out and say...."Jordans definetely better then Kobe" lol. More range? Debatable. Jordans fade-away was the second most dangerous weapon in league history. Dribbles? Possibly. But doesnt every player now have better handles then players 10....15....20...30 yrs ago? Its evolution. Slashing to the hoop? Very questionable. Jordan is possibly the best finisher at the hoop ever (Nique might take it). Better scorer? How do you define that? Points? PPG? Kobe=25 PPG. Jordan=30.1. Even if you took Kobe's first 3 seasons out (which you shouldnt), he's still at like 28.1. More titles at a younger age? LOL. Youre really reachin with that one. Horry has more titles then all of them...guess he's better also. Kobe wasnt the main guy on those title teams. Jordan was never the "Robin" on any of his title teams.

Some other categories...

Better Leader-Jordan
Better Defender-Jordan
Better Basketball IQ-Jordan
Respect from teammates/opponents-Jordan
Mental toughness-Jordan

Your arguments are baseless and I can rip them to shreds, because they're all based off of ignorance, but I'll put it into perspective for those who actually know something about both Kobe and Jordan with one quote:

More range? Debatable.

LMAO

I'd give you a full reply, but I'm faded and tired right now... You made it pretty easy for me with that one, though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2008, 08:46:43 PM »
I see you continue to play dodgeball. I gotchu Vanessa....

22ppg, 41% fg's, 0 MVPs, a sidekick=  :o UNTOUCHABLE!

Did you even watch the games when the threepeat Lakers won rings, or do you just love to hate for the sake of it?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3118/gamelog;_ylt=Ah8Pi8T2N.Ggf6xfVjJ5C.OkvLYF?year=2001

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3118/gamelog;_ylt=Ah8Pi8T2N.Ggf6xfVjJ5C.OkvLYF?year=2000

Those look like some great numbers to me. :-*

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2008, 09:01:35 PM »
No need for me to hate,those are GREAT numbers. Numbers that several top tier wingmen could have dropped due to the D being geared primarily towards an unstoppable 1999-2003 Shaquille O'neal. Why dont the Finals numbers look like that without Shaq?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 09:12:58 PM by cyence »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2008, 09:13:48 PM »
:grumpy:

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »
Just like Kobe, with his excellent defense last night (5 steals). Kobe is known to step up to the plate when it counts most.

your a clown jewboy, u the same fag that said all season long that lebron wasn't a good defender even tho he averaged more steals a game for the season (meanin he got more steals  A GAME) than kobe, u were cryin sayin that steals = a weak defender since your hero kobe had less, now all of a sudden 5 steals = excellent defense?

nigga u flop quicker than fisher and gasol against contact, always changin up yo arguments to dicride kobe.

how yall think this fanboy gonna try to twist this one now? watch the jew say that steals = terrible defense EXCEPT when his mancrush kobe gets them, then they = excellent, greatest defense ever. i bet yall this nicca would dome kobe.

James has more steals and blocks per game, thus being the better defender

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You sound like you've never watched a basketball game in your life. Seriously, do you realize how stupid that is? Steals and blocks are no way to measure how good a defender is. Any idiot who knows something about basketball can tell you that. It's even very common that players with high defensive stats suck at defense. Steals and blocks are most commonly collected off of gambles, which is usually due to bad defense. Learn some basketball before you post again and make yourself look on BabyG's level.

Chris Paul plays defense? never noticed.

yeah, he leads the league in steals

wow josh smith got dissed BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG time

Okay? Collecting a lot of steals usually means u suck at defense.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2008, 10:19:30 PM »
^^^LOL thats exactly what I thought of, but I wasn't about to go dig for those posts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »
Just like Kobe, with his excellent defense last night (5 steals). Kobe is known to step up to the plate when it counts most.

your a clown jewboy, u the same fag that said all season long that lebron wasn't a good defender even tho he averaged more steals a game for the season (meanin he got more steals  A GAME) than kobe, u were cryin sayin that steals = a weak defender since your hero kobe had less, now all of a sudden 5 steals = excellent defense?

nigga u flop quicker than fisher and gasol against contact, always changin up yo arguments to dicride kobe.

how yall think this fanboy gonna try to twist this one now? watch the jew say that steals = terrible defense EXCEPT when his mancrush kobe gets them, then they = excellent, greatest defense ever. i bet yall this nicca would dome kobe.

James has more steals and blocks per game, thus being the better defender

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You sound like you've never watched a basketball game in your life. Seriously, do you realize how stupid that is? Steals and blocks are no way to measure how good a defender is. Any idiot who knows something about basketball can tell you that. It's even very common that players with high defensive stats suck at defense. Steals and blocks are most commonly collected off of gambles, which is usually due to bad defense. Learn some basketball before you post again and make yourself look on BabyG's level.

Chris Paul plays defense? never noticed.

yeah, he leads the league in steals

wow josh smith got dissed BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG time

Okay? Collecting a lot of steals usually means u suck at defense.

Collecting steals off of gambles is playing bad defense...That's why you'll never see LeBron making an all-defensive team. Kobe is an excellent defender, and his steals are not from playing off of his man. Learn how to comprehend shit so that I don't have to break it down for you, nicca.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2008, 11:52:55 PM »
Again, compare them at the end of Kobe's career.  As of now, it's not even close when you list accomplishments.  You guys with your hypotheticals can blow it out your ass.  Base it on what actually transpired, not what could have.

Lets see...Jordan@29=1 title. Kobe@29=3 titles...Still LOL@"not close when you list accomplishments".

as usual this gay jew makes shiet up to dicride kobe. I just checced the stats and at 29 years old Jordan already had 2 titles (as the undisputed LEADER/Best player on his team) and he won his 3rd title in 1993, just 4 months after his 30th birthday. meanin the nicca was 29 at the beginning of the year he won his 3rd ring. when u thinc about the fact that jordan didn't start playin as a pro until after college and gay ass kobe came into the league after high school and got luccy enough to ride shaq (clearly the BEST player/LEADER on the 3 lakers titles. the NUMBERS show it), those 4 months aren't that big a difference. so both these niccas basically have 3 titles at 29 years old, but jordan had to do it as the number 1 scorer and OBVIOUS best player, he didn't have a giant like shaq who scored more than 30 ppg and was the finals MVP all three times. Kobe was the sidekicc on those 3 rings, and as we see the last 4 years, when kobe under the age of 29 has to be the CLEAR LEADER/Best player alone on a team, they don't win jacc shiet. if the gay jew wants to be all technical, then when kobe loses this year he'll be 30, meaning him and jordan will both have 3 titles at age 30. difference is when jordan hit 30 he was winning/had won the first of his 3, and went on to never lose a finals he was in after as the leader. kobe won his first 3 with the most dominant center of this generation and won ZERO so far without him in 4 seasons.

COMPARE THEIR NUMBERS WITH JORDAN AT 29, DIPSHIT, NOT WHEN HE'S DONE WITH HIS CAREER.

as for they numbers, by age 29 jordan was a 2 time olypmic gold medalist, high school all american (even tho high school stats are pretty useless, since its no where near as hard as the nba or ncaa) ncaa champion, 2 time college player of the year, acc rookie of the year, nba rookie of the year, defensive player of the year, 3 time nba mvp, 2 time finals mvp (4 months after turnin 30 he had his 3rd finals mvp), 3 nba titles, 6 nba scoring titles, all star starter as a rookie, 2 time slam dunk champ,  had already averaged 31 ppg in his first finals, finals record 35 points in first half, 35 ppg in his 2nd finals, nba record 41 ppg in his 3rd finals, first player in nba history to have 200 steals and 100 bloccs in one season, is only the 2nd player in nba history besides wilt chamberlain to score 3000 points in one season while averaging 37 ppg. all at age 29.

how many gold medals does kobe have? ncaa championships (2nd hardest basketball championshihp to win) was he rookie of the year? how many seasons did he score 3000 points? how many defensive players of the year? how many FINALS MVPS? how many times has he averaged 41 ppg as the main guy? (if gasol and odom succ so much, kobe should be able to score a lot easy, jordan had to share with pippen and he still averaged 41)

how many titles at 29 does kobe have as the undisputed leader of his team? zero.

how many titles at 29 does jordan have as the undisputed leader of his team? 2 (and 4 months away from his 3rd title)

by the time jordan was 29 he had dominated and won in the ncaa tournament, the olympics AND the nba. he ruled 3 different levels of basketball as an undisputed LEADER and the best player on the team. kobe? not so much cuzz.

case closed, game over. JEW, u lose.

jordan at 29 > kobe at 29.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:57:04 PM by LADODGER »

teecee

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2008, 12:29:42 AM »
NIK, i agree with you that Kobe is arguably more talented or skilled then Jordan.  Fine, i accept that.  Watching him is like watching Jordan, a clone almost, and i think that is why Jordan fans get a bit touchy, and same with Kobe fans.  No one wants "their" guy to not be cionsidered the best.

BUT, in the end its all about results and accomplishments, not skills.  Can Kobe still surpass Jordan?  Of course he can, and he may very well do so.  BUt has a LONG WAYS to go.  Yes, Jordan had help, but name a one man bball team who has one a title?  All i know is Jordan was the MAIN factor and if you watched those games and series you know that.  Especially the one against the Jazz where he scored ALL of the big baskets.

Jordan PPG, APG, RPG all went up in the playoffs, and he was far and away the best player in 6 finals series.

As of now, Kobe has never been the best player in a finals series despite being in four.  And his numbers go down.  I know, it isnt all about numbers granted.  BUt we have all watched the series and Kobe has not been great. I was expecting, an i am sure we all were, a 400 ppg avg, or maybe close to a triple double.  Definitely not what we have seen.

Kobe himself will tell you he hasnt played well this series.  He has had spurts, and made a huge steal last night to cement the win.  BUt he has not been nearly as good so far as he should be

^Good points. Kobe definitely can play better than he has been in these Finals. I honestly think he's deferring wayyy too much on offense. But even the best of the best can't be perfect... though, there is always a certain aspect of the game the great ones excell in, even when they're not dominating the outlook of it. Just like Kobe, with his excellent defense last night (5 steals). Kobe is known to step up to the plate when it counts most. He's just been handeling business... the kind of player where he'll ALWAYS do his part and give it his all. Jordan, as of now, is the more ACCOMPLISHED athlete, not the BETTER athlete. At the end of the day, Kobe has a bright future ahead of him. People are forgetting he's still fairly young and keep acting like he's at the end of his career...Give it some time before you talk down upon the best in the business.

NIK, i dont want to get into this with you again man.  But i am almost positive you always say that steals actually mean someone is a bad defender, not a good one.  But yet when Kobe gets 5 steals, it means he is good?  Kobe IS a good defender so its all good, but you know people are going to interpret this as a major bias, right? 

help yourself out man, you continually contradict yourself and come off as more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan.   everyone is making you look ridiculous again man.  Come on, you know it and i know it.  It is sad. 

And you know what?  Kobe may be more skilled then Jordan, but skill is SUBJECTIVE homie. Accomplishments are not.  WE can speculate and say KB24 will surpass MJ, but as of now it still isnt even close.  MJ LED his team to 5 titles.  Kobe hasnt done it once.  I am sure he will a few times, but anything can happen.  Take this series for instance.  I thought Kobe would be unstoppable, but he hasnt even been the best player in the series.  Kobe has made me a believer this season; i often find myself defending him.  However, how can the undisputed best player in the league not be able to shine on the biggest stage in sports??? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2008, 12:31:40 AM »
Again, compare them at the end of Kobe's career.  As of now, it's not even close when you list accomplishments.  You guys with your hypotheticals can blow it out your ass.  Base it on what actually transpired, not what could have.

Lets see...Jordan@29=1 title. Kobe@29=3 titles...Still LOL@"not close when you list accomplishments".

as usual this gay jew makes shiet up to dicride kobe. I just checced the stats and at 29 years old Jordan already had 2 titles (as the undisputed LEADER/Best player on his team) and he won his 3rd title in 1993, just 4 months after his 30th birthday. meanin the nicca was 29 at the beginning of the year he won his 3rd ring. when u thinc about the fact that jordan didn't start playin as a pro until after college and gay ass kobe came into the league after high school and got luccy enough to ride shaq (clearly the BEST player/LEADER on the 3 lakers titles. the NUMBERS show it), those 4 months aren't that big a difference. so both these niccas basically have 3 titles at 29 years old, but jordan had to do it as the number 1 scorer and OBVIOUS best player, he didn't have a giant like shaq who scored more than 30 ppg and was the finals MVP all three times. Kobe was the sidekicc on those 3 rings, and as we see the last 4 years, when kobe under the age of 29 has to be the CLEAR LEADER/Best player alone on a team, they don't win jacc shiet. if the gay jew wants to be all technical, then when kobe loses this year he'll be 30, meaning him and jordan will both have 3 titles at age 30. difference is when jordan hit 30 he was winning/had won the first of his 3, and went on to never lose a finals he was in after as the leader. kobe won his first 3 with the most dominant center of this generation and won ZERO so far without him in 4 seasons.

COMPARE THEIR NUMBERS WITH JORDAN AT 29, DIPSHIT, NOT WHEN HE'S DONE WITH HIS CAREER.

as for they numbers, by age 29 jordan was a 2 time olypmic gold medalist, high school all american (even tho high school stats are pretty useless, since its no where near as hard as the nba or ncaa) ncaa champion, 2 time college player of the year, acc rookie of the year, nba rookie of the year, defensive player of the year, 3 time nba mvp, 2 time finals mvp (4 months after turnin 30 he had his 3rd finals mvp), 3 nba titles, 6 nba scoring titles, all star starter as a rookie, 2 time slam dunk champ,  had already averaged 31 ppg in his first finals, finals record 35 points in first half, 35 ppg in his 2nd finals, nba record 41 ppg in his 3rd finals, first player in nba history to have 200 steals and 100 bloccs in one season, is only the 2nd player in nba history besides wilt chamberlain to score 3000 points in one season while averaging 37 ppg. all at age 29.

how many gold medals does kobe have? ncaa championships (2nd hardest basketball championshihp to win) was he rookie of the year? how many seasons did he score 3000 points? how many defensive players of the year? how many FINALS MVPS? how many times has he averaged 41 ppg as the main guy? (if gasol and odom succ so much, kobe should be able to score a lot easy, jordan had to share with pippen and he still averaged 41)

how many titles at 29 does kobe have as the undisputed leader of his team? zero.

how many titles at 29 does jordan have as the undisputed leader of his team? 2 (and 4 months away from his 3rd title)

by the time jordan was 29 he had dominated and won in the ncaa tournament, the olympics AND the nba. he ruled 3 different levels of basketball as an undisputed LEADER and the best player on the team. kobe? not so much cuzz.

case closed, game over. JEW, u lose.

jordan at 29 > kobe at 29.

^You are the biggest hater with the dumbest arguments ever...Kobe didn't win an NCAA championship because he didn't play in the NCAA. Kobe didn't win rookie of the year award cuz he started off the bench, straight outta high school. Kobe hasn't even had the opportunity to play for a gold medal yet. How can you even use those pathetic arguments against him without feeling ashamed of yourself? You use Shaq being on the Lakers against Kobe when it's convenient, but when it comes to Shaq getting most of the shooting touches and demanding the offense run through him (even when Phil wanted it running through Kobe), you somehow forget to bring up the fact that it subtracted from Kobe's overall averages. Pippen was a facilitator, he helped Jordan score. Shaq was a ball-dominant scorer, he demanded touches that woulda been Kobe's otherwise. Jordan never had to play and prove he can co-exist with a player like that. He never had to put his skill in check and defer to an egotistical character such as Shaq. Kobe does whatever it takes to win, no matter what. This year, we're playing without our starting center, and we're still in the Finals. That's something Kobe deserves CREDIT for, not BLAME, cuzzzzz...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »
NIK, i agree with you that Kobe is arguably more talented or skilled then Jordan.  Fine, i accept that.  Watching him is like watching Jordan, a clone almost, and i think that is why Jordan fans get a bit touchy, and same with Kobe fans.  No one wants "their" guy to not be cionsidered the best.

BUT, in the end its all about results and accomplishments, not skills.  Can Kobe still surpass Jordan?  Of course he can, and he may very well do so.  BUt has a LONG WAYS to go.  Yes, Jordan had help, but name a one man bball team who has one a title?  All i know is Jordan was the MAIN factor and if you watched those games and series you know that.  Especially the one against the Jazz where he scored ALL of the big baskets.

Jordan PPG, APG, RPG all went up in the playoffs, and he was far and away the best player in 6 finals series.

As of now, Kobe has never been the best player in a finals series despite being in four.  And his numbers go down.  I know, it isnt all about numbers granted.  BUt we have all watched the series and Kobe has not been great. I was expecting, an i am sure we all were, a 400 ppg avg, or maybe close to a triple double.  Definitely not what we have seen.

Kobe himself will tell you he hasnt played well this series.  He has had spurts, and made a huge steal last night to cement the win.  BUt he has not been nearly as good so far as he should be

^Good points. Kobe definitely can play better than he has been in these Finals. I honestly think he's deferring wayyy too much on offense. But even the best of the best can't be perfect... though, there is always a certain aspect of the game the great ones excell in, even when they're not dominating the outlook of it. Just like Kobe, with his excellent defense last night (5 steals). Kobe is known to step up to the plate when it counts most. He's just been handeling business... the kind of player where he'll ALWAYS do his part and give it his all. Jordan, as of now, is the more ACCOMPLISHED athlete, not the BETTER athlete. At the end of the day, Kobe has a bright future ahead of him. People are forgetting he's still fairly young and keep acting like he's at the end of his career...Give it some time before you talk down upon the best in the business.

NIK, i dont want to get into this with you again man.  But i am almost positive you always say that steals actually mean someone is a bad defender, not a good one.  But yet when Kobe gets 5 steals, it means he is good?  Kobe IS a good defender so its all good, but you know people are going to interpret this as a major bias, right? 

help yourself out man, you continually contradict yourself and come off as more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan.   everyone is making you look ridiculous again man.  Come on, you know it and i know it.  It is sad. 

And you know what?  Kobe may be more skilled then Jordan, but skill is SUBJECTIVE homie. Accomplishments are not.  WE can speculate and say KB24 will surpass MJ, but as of now it still isnt even close.  MJ LED his team to 5 titles.  Kobe hasnt done it once.  I am sure he will a few times, but anything can happen.  Take this series for instance.  I thought Kobe would be unstoppable, but he hasnt even been the best player in the series.  Kobe has made me a believer this season; i often find myself defending him.  However, how can the undisputed best player in the league not be able to shine on the biggest stage in sports??? 

Like I said...steals you collect off of gambling and playing off your man are a result of bad defense. Kobe is a great defender and all his steals are clean steals. It might sound bias, but it is what it is. Kobe is not playing his best ball, I already admitted that, but he IS getting double teamed instantly with suffocating defense, and he's been imposing his will in other aspects, even when he's not scoring big (a 10 assist game, a 5 steal game, etc.)... As of now, the games the Lakers lost are the games where Gasol and Odom played like complete shit. I find myself wondering why Kobe is deferring so much, but in the same breath, I answer my own question... Lakers can't win without Gasol and Odom and someone has to get them going off. Kobe can go off at anytime, but it'll take a collective team effort to win. Just like in Game 4, when LA choked the lead away. Kobe went for 10 in the 4th quarter of that game, more than he scored in the first 3 quarters combined, but it was Odom and Gasol who let down and stopped performing...Just give it time before you say they're not on the same level. I've always said, Kobe placed under MJ's circumstances woulda had more titles than Jordan collected. That's just my opinion, and whether you think it's bias or not, it's what I truly think after watching Kobe all these years...PeACe

teecee

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2008, 12:59:10 AM »

Like I said...steals you collect off of gambling and playing off your man are a result of bad defense. Kobe is a great defender and all his steals are clean steals. It might sound bias, but it is what it is. Kobe is not playing his best ball, I already admitted that, but he IS getting double teamed instantly with suffocating defense, and he's been imposing his will in other aspects, even when he's not scoring big (a 10 assist game, a 5 steal game, etc.)... As of now, the games the Lakers lost are the games where Gasol and Odom played like complete shit. I find myself wondering why Kobe is deferring so much, but in the same breath, I answer my own question... Lakers can't win without Gasol and Odom and someone has to get them going off. Kobe can go off at anytime, but it'll take a collective team effort to win. Just like in Game 4, when LA choked the lead away. Kobe went for 10 in the 4th quarter of that game, more than he scored in the first 3 quarters combined, but it was Odom and Gasol who let down and stopped performing...Just give it time before you say they're not on the same level. I've always said, Kobe placed under MJ's circumstances woulda had more titles than Jordan collected. That's just my opinion, and whether you think it's bias or not, it's what I truly think after watching Kobe all these years...PeACe

Dude, i get what you are saying.  But common sense says it is YOU who should give it time before you say they ARE on the same level.  Ask anyone in the NBA, they all know dudes from the playground with more ABILITY, SKILL, TALENT, etc.  Those things alone dont make you the greatest player in the history of the game, which is what MJ is until Kobe, or maybe even Lebron passes  him.  And if i have to give Kobe time, you best do the same for LBJ because he is sick and getting better. 

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2008, 01:00:58 AM »
^You are the biggest hater with the dumbest arguments ever...Kobe didn't win an NCAA championship because he didn't play in the NCAA. Kobe didn't win rookie of the year award cuz he started off the bench, straight outta high school. Kobe hasn't even had the opportunity to play for a gold medal yet. How can you even use those pathetic arguments against him without feeling ashamed of yourself? You use Shaq being on the Lakers against Kobe when it's convenient, but when it comes to Shaq getting most of the shooting touches and demanding the offense run through him (even when Phil wanted it running through Kobe), you somehow forget to bring up the fact that it subtracted from Kobe's overall averages. Pippen was a facilitator, he helped Jordan score. Shaq was a ball-dominant scorer, he demanded touches that woulda been Kobe's otherwise. Jordan never had to play and prove he can co-exist with a player like that. He never had to put his skill in check and defer to an egotistical character such as Shaq. Kobe does whatever it takes to win, no matter what. This year, we're playing without our starting center, and we're still in the Finals. That's something Kobe deserves CREDIT for, not BLAME, cuzzzzz...PeACe

dumbest arguments? like making up lies about jordan's # of titles at 29 to make kobe look better? nah, thats u jewboy.

hahaha @ u piccin and choosin numbers now. i like how u ignore the fact that ur jew ass was wrong about jordan's number of titles at 29. plus like i said this year when kobe loses to the c's he'll be 30 with 3 rings, just like jordan at 30. except jordan didnt have a monster center like shaq to ride to 3 rings (shaq's numbers were always bigger than kobe's and he was the clear finals mvp each year). so jordan as a leader at 29 > kobe as a leader at 29.

now u wanna ignore the NUMBERS at 29, makin excuses for the fact kobe has NOWHERE near the all around basketball accomplishments or numbers at 29 that jordan did. even if u wanna conveniently ignore the fact that at 29 he was already a 2 time olympic gold medalist, ncaa champion, acc rookie of the year and 2 time college player of the year, theres still a GANG more shit he did.

at 29 jordan was a 2 time(about to be 3) nba world champion,  nba rookie of the year, 3 time mvp, 3 time finals mvp, 6 time scorin champion, all time finals ppg leader(41/game) only the 2nd player ever to score 3000 points in a season, nba defensive player of the year, only player to ever have 200 steals and 100 blocs in one season, all star starter as a rookie, 2 time slam dunk champion, at 29 jordan had lost ZERO of the finals he had played in, kobe at 29 already lost 1 and is about to lose his 2nd. what a winner  ::) how many of those things is kobe at 29? hahahaha.

jordan finals record at 30 = 3-0 (3-0 as leader)
kobe finals record at 30 = 3-1(probably about to be 3-2) (0 as leader, about to be 0-1)

like i said cuzz, when u look at basketball numbers and accomplishments, jordan had far more at 29/30 than kobe does at 29/30.

jordan at this age > kobe at the same age

take the L you bitch ass nicca, everybody else is laughin at yo jew ass avoidin the NUMBERS showin jordan easily ahead of kobe at 29. go cry in your kobe towel
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 01:03:07 AM by LADODGER »