Author Topic: What dyou do this week end  (Read 159 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What dyou do this week end
« on: June 15, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »
Anything worth mentioning??

I kicked with a ex gf friday, got my thing on and went to the club last night. For my fellow Mtl aliens i went to PInk in Laval....YOo gars les fille sont fiiiiiiiiiiine boiii.

Tonight might go dt as well.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:11:59 PM by No more Backpackers »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What dyou do this week end
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »
smoked, drank, balled, kicked it with homies, the girl, watched the strangers, dinner at hardrock, went to a fathers day breakfast at my aunts, about to hit another bleezy, then Laker game at 6. 3-2. 8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
Watched the INCREDIBLE Hulk.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »
chilled then last night blacked the fuck out hahah woke up on the couch upstairs in my boxers ....woke up triped out, called my buddys like wtf happend, they said i just got up at like 2 like i was goin to the bathroom n never came back....its trips me out cus i dont member walkin home or nothin...o ye and i guess i musta came up stairs cus i threw up on my bed :-X hahahahah fuck jagr man  8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
Went to the Next Level Club last night for my buddy's 21st birthday. Tight spot! Beautiful patio view. I had to snap some pics with the celli.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »
chilled with people, went to my town's fest, and that's about it... on a side note, all I have is one more exam tomorow and then I'm outta skool  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »
Went to the Next Level Club last night for my buddy's 21st birthday. Tight spot! Beautiful patio view. I had to snap some pics with the celli.

you need to put me up on whats hot in T dot im gonna be coming thru in a few weeks gars.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »

you need to put me up on whats hot in T dot im gonna be coming thru in a few weeks gars.

Hit up the Next Level man it was pretty tight. Prolly one of the best clubs ive been too. (dont go clubbing that often just for special events i.e birthdays)

It was right on the water, beauty view of the CN Tower with all the city lights around.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 05:14:29 PM »
slept on friday night 8pm to 11am, computer on both saturday and sunday afternoons smoked while not doin anything interesting saturday night and about to do the same tonight.

this weekend was one of the worst ever.
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 06:10:10 PM »
actually my weekend sucked ass, I was supposed to be chillin with these 2 chicks but those plans did not follow through  >:(

would have been the highlight of my weekend lol