Author Topic: Keeping up with the child torture going on...  (Read 132 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Keeping up with the child torture going on...
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:20:33 AM »
this story sickens me.  if these bitches lived next door to me, i woulda fed them some buck shot.  these fucks need to DIE.  fucking DIE.

South Los Angeles (myfoxla.com)  --  A mom and her live-in girlfriend suspected of torturing the mom's 5-year-old son were in custody today, and the child remained in critical condition at a hospital, police said.

Starkeisha Brown, 24, who was already on parole, and Krystal Matthews, 21, allegedly beat Brown's son repeatedly, burned his genitals and other parts of his body with cigarettes and left him to sit in his own urine, said Los Angeles Police Department First Assistant Chief James McDonnell.

The three were living in the area of 110th and Figueroa streets in South Los Angeles, he said.

Brown turned herself in at the LAPD's 77th Division jail late Friday night, according to a police statement. She was booked on suspicion of torture and held without bail.

Matthews also was arrested Friday when she showed up for an appointment with the Department of Children Services, police said. She was booked on suspicion of willful harm or injury to a child, with bail set at $100,000.

The case first came to the attention of law enforcement Monday when the family was called in for a DCS appointment, police said.

During the appointment, Brown and Matthews brought a healthy child of a mutual friend and tried to pass off that child as Brown's son. At the same time as the DCS appointment, a stranger found the boy abandoned and notified authorities.

"Thankfully we were later able to locate our victim who had been left abandoned with an unrelated stranger," McDonnell said.

Veteran officers called it one of the worst cases of child abuse they have ever investigated.

The child appeared to have been abused for an extended period of time and has been hospitalized since Monday. He remained in critical condition today, police said.

Earlier, McDonnell said he had looked at photographs of the victim, and that "in my time (with the police department) I have never seen anybody with these kind of injuries that has lived. This kid must have a tremendous will to live to be able to still hang on despite what he's been through."

The abuse the boy suffered included being denied basic necessities like food and water and being suspended with his hands above his head to a door and beaten, McDonnell said.

The child had a broken tooth with a nerve exposed and was regularly forced to place his hands on a hot stove, McDonnell said.

"Because of the burns and scar tissue, he can't fully open his hands," McDonnell said.

Lt. Vincent Neglia of the LAPD's Abused Child Unit said, "the treatment of this 5-year-old is akin to a level of torture we hope our military personnel would never encounter, yet this treatment came to this child at the hands of those in a position of trust.".

Police had no information on the boy's father, and it was unknown if the child had any other relatives.

McDonnell said the victim is the only child involved in the case, but it was unknown if Brown and Matthews had access to other children.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Keeping up with the child torture going on...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:22:21 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with people?  really?  shit like this makes me lose hope for humanity. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 01:55:40 AM »
yea, i thought couple my homies parents were fucking faggits for not supporting them, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »
Yo these last few weeks all this shit is coming out.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with people?  really?  shit like this makes me lose hope for humanity. 

I ask myself these questions all the time

these people are the roaches of society

hopefully some kind of karma does exist and they'll get theirs one day

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »

I ask myself these questions all the time

these people are the roaches of society

hopefully some kind of karma does exist and they'll get theirs one day

You know it says it makes you lose hope.... i know how you feel.

This shit is notihng new im sure its juts now there is so much media outlet with internet and multi chanells thats its easier tohear about. IM sure this shit was going on years ago as well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
I hate dykes.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 04:42:54 AM »
NIK it's got nothing to do with them being dykes..Bro.. ;) ;D
But this is just sick!!!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 12:57:05 AM »
I still hate them.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 01:03:41 AM »
I know wishing rape torture and murder upon them iwould be furthering the cycle... but damn,  I really hope those fucking dykes fry literally and die slow in front of others