Author Topic: Ice-T says FUCK SOULJAH BOY  (Read 737 times)

MarshColin

Re: Ice-T says FUCK SOULJAH BOY
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 03:33:20 PM »
imo people like Soulja Boy don't hurt hip hop at all.  If you don't like it, don't listen. 

Obviously some people (kids) like it.  So let em like it.  They like Sesame Street too; doesn't mean I have to watch it.

Ya but the problem is that Soulja Boy thinks he's a dope rapper/lyricist. There was some interview where he was pissed he didnt make MTV's top ten list. He said something like "last year I shouldn't have been on it. But this year I don't think anybody on that list can really see me." It was some gay shit like that. If dude wants to do his bubble gum bullshit and get his paper that's fine with me. But seriously dont act like you're a real rapper.

Props to Ice-T for not being afraid to expose these clowns.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »

ice-t need to sit down n listen or read some das efx lyrics..

them niggas was more igggity biggity barooomp bump bump than they said anything frm the english language...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tNDfOlZSLBM

"''lets dance not fight' - ice t..

comin from the same nigga who made body rock..he is only doin what u said do in ya rhyme tracy...

das efx had style but if you listen to they shit,it was kinda of garbage even that first album save for the singles,equals don't want to admit that,muthafuccas was rhyming about daddy warbuccs and annie lil white red freccle face ass hahahaha. and you are right how hip hop is in pure  forms in other places then the states who started it,it's because we rather hear about some muthafuccas telling some g stories,yet when they get in that office with that white man,they making they shit mad r&b,and releasing singles that would not reach there so called "target" audience, i tell it how it is blacc,the truth hurts then it gets drop'd from aftermath believe dat yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
imo people like Soulja Boy don't hurt hip hop at all.  If you don't like it, don't listen. 

Obviously some people (kids) like it.  So let em like it.  They like Sesame Street too; doesn't mean I have to watch it.

Right but if that type of music oversaturates the market then it is a problem. BET, MTV and the rest of them should let little kids see
old hiphop, just like they show them that soulja boy shit, and then gangsta rap and all that not just the shit thats hot at the moment.

thats one of the reason why little kids say Wayne is best rapper alive because they dont know better, because when they compare Wayne
with artist you would think they compare him with good artist but they compare him with bow wow, pretty ricky, rocko, jeezy, soulja boy and shit like that.

its a problem to us but not to mtv and bet because it makes money. they dont care who the best is, just who rakes in the most money.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
haha, ive never heard a soulja boy song, i don't listen to the radio or watch tv but i'll take ices word lol

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »

Ya but the problem is that Soulja Boy thinks he's a dope rapper/lyricist. There was some interview where he was pissed he didnt make MTV's top ten list. He said something like "last year I shouldn't have been on it. But this year I don't think anybody on that list can really see me." It was some gay shit like that. If dude wants to do his bubble gum bullshit and get his paper that's fine with me. But seriously dont act like you're a real rapper.

Props to Ice-T for not being afraid to expose these clowns.

if u dont have self confidence...u aint gone ever be shit...the fuck u bein weak not have confidence in yaself..

that aint no problem...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »
props to ice t, does soula boy have any actual lyrics to his songs ...lol how does it go again ''why me crackin why me roll''he sounds like he a toddler , my (almost 2 year old ) girl can sing better ... that line is almost as bad as ''this is why im hot, im hot cuz ur not'' :-\
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

Right but if that type of music oversaturates the market then it is a problem. BET, MTV and the rest of them should let little kids see
old hiphop, just like they show them that soulja boy shit, and then gangsta rap and all that not just the shit thats hot at the moment.

thats one of the reason why little kids say Wayne is best rapper alive because they dont know better, because when they compare Wayne
with artist you would think they compare him with good artist but they compare him with bow wow, pretty ricky, rocko, jeezy, soulja boy and shit like that.

its a problem to us but not to mtv and bet because it makes money. they dont care who the best is, just who rakes in the most money.

Yeah but that wasnt the issue. Dude above asked why people are complaining about rappers like Soulja Boy instead of just leaving it alone and not listen to it so
i gave him an answer.

And the fact that people actually defend this makes a nigga sick. Then they complaing about how Hip-Hop is this, that and the 3rd. Then how other rappers are wack while hes just "doing his thing, making that money"

Fuck outta here with that shit. The nigga braggin about his money, cars and all that like he deserve it talkin about that he made more money than GZA and things like that. Fuck this nigga.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 07:56:05 PM by Nigga Witta Attitude »

~Lucien~

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 08:17:15 PM »
 :banana_llama:

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »
Soulja Boy > Ice T
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »
fuck soulja boy- that shit is wack

and i agree maybe thats why people like lil wayne(hes wack too0 because dude who made that list hit it on point. what else do kids bump now-a-days... fuckin trash

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 09:34:18 PM »
fuck soulja boy- that shit is wack

and i agree maybe thats why people like lil wayne(hes wack too0 because dude who made that list hit it on point. what else do kids bump now-a-days... fuckin trash

souljah boy >> the shit u have on ya myspace folk..

poohcheese, texas mayne..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 09:39:16 PM »
Vanilla Ice > Soulja Boy

i think that pretty much says it all.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

StevenMarkAss

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »
yes fuck him

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 08:31:59 AM »

ice-t need to sit down n listen or read some das efx lyrics..

them niggas was more igggity biggity barooomp bump bump than they said anything frm the english language...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tNDfOlZSLBM

"''lets dance not fight' - ice t..

comin from the same nigga who made body rock..he is only doin what u said do in ya rhyme tracy...

Whoaaa. What the fuck? Das EFX is fuckin' legardy niggas. Them is East Coast classics. What the fuck is thisssss right now???

Co-sign, Das Efx could not be fucked with flow wise, and they were dropping more references and shit than anyone, that shit just went over most peoples' heads

Truth right there... back in the day even the wack artists had more skills than most of the today's artists... even Kris Kross could flow better than Lil Wayne, Vanilla Ice had more techniques than most of the guys today

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »
Finnaly Some1 In This Whole Rap Shit Anwsered To That Lil' Fagg Prick! Ice-T Killed Him! Lil Ass Fagg!