Author Topic: Funny how Bishop Lamont shows up with 10 dudes to confront 1 person  (Read 1372 times)

smegma

Re: Funny how Bishop Lamont shows up with 10 dudes to confront 1 person
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2008, 04:57:37 AM »
Any1 who does anything like this then posts the video on youtube, and sends out an e-mail to your list rying to ruin someone is a dickhead.

but you have to admit Clint Dogg, that the video was better than yours:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27883040

:D

Somehting non-Bishop related... what is your problem with Lyrical G?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2008, 09:55:09 AM »
bishops a piece of shit anyway . .and he hangs with the whole westcoast geek squad . .there the niggas you used to beat for no reason at school . . somone needs to shoot bishop in the head over and over again untill there is nothing left but mashed brains, and then fry that shit up with some onions and serve it to his parents in a pie

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

captialize

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2008, 10:19:50 AM »
first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

bishop is fighting for a career that may never happen.

his boy G malone is doin things.. bishop isnt

ni99as dont care about bishop.. and hes on aftermath!!!!!

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

is it just me but bishop has some cool concepts... but overall is boring...

meet me in 20's hood bishop!!! its not too far from Strongs...

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2008, 11:32:39 AM »
You keep mentioning "jail" dawg...Don't worry, you'll be able to pound your boyfriends hairy ass again as soon as he gets out. What toilet did u pop out of anyway, Petey?

i thought that jail would be something you can relate to since your a  hormone fed transexual and you have a insert dick sign tattooed over your anal passage in olde english...with your stankin ass.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:36:44 PM by petey »