Author Topic: so is jim jones cool with camron or not?  (Read 318 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
so is jim jones cool with camron or not?
« on: May 10, 2008, 12:08:37 PM »
i dont get it? are diplomats still together?

thisoneguy360

Re: so is jim jones cool with camron or not?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 02:45:28 PM »
No everyones doing there own thing now as far as I know

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »
in the interviews they say they are cool with each other but the projects are deaded because of cam not paying jim or juelz for earlier shit, and money needs to be worked out first. u ask me they should be happy cam gave them the chance to do something with their lives but you know ghetto niggas..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »
i remember reading that they worked shit out either on christmas or newyears or someshit...they said they were gonna grind seperately for the remainder of the year but were going to re conviene in 2009.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 03:59:28 PM »
i dont get it? are diplomats still together?

I hope so

kemizt

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 04:54:10 AM »
Jim was on a radio show and they were talking about who owned the Diplomats name and Jim said Cam did and that he is just gonna ride out with "Byrdgang" from now on...

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 06:29:42 AM »
Dipset is in like "sections" now basically

-Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Freeky Zeekey, Byrdgang
-Cam'ron, Hell Rell
-J.R. Writer

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 12:50:13 PM »
in the interviews they say they are cool with each other but the projects are deaded because of cam not paying jim or juelz for earlier shit, and money needs to be worked out first. u ask me they should be happy cam gave them the chance to do something with their lives but you know ghetto niggas..

LOL!

But yeah, Jimmy and Juelz should be happy they were even given a chance to rap.  Especially Jimmy.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »
Last night (January 9) on Kay Slay’s Shade 45 show Streetsweepers Radio, Diplomats Records President Freekey Zekey claimed that the original Dipset lineup, including Cam’ron, is currently working on a third installment of their Diplomatic Immunity series called The Forefathers. “Diplomat Records is poppin’ right now,” he told Kay Slay. “We gonna have Diplomat Immunity 3 a.k.a. The Forefathers coming out…Cam’ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana. Freeky. The forefathers.” This news comes on the heels of well-publicized rumors about the rift between Cam’ron and Jim Jones. After months out of the spotlight, Cam returned to rap in November 2007 with the release of his Public Enemy #1 mixtape, but he has yet to announce an official album.