Author Topic: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum  (Read 2024 times)

Elano

Re: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »
Lol at talking about the past.
It's like hearing a Liverpoolsupporter talking about the Premiership... ::)

if you don't wanna go too far away.....think about two years ago,fuckin cunt  :loser:

Elano

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 12:18:03 PM »
Italians must be the weakest team in history of football, their cowardness and acting are well known arround the world. Its a shame for UEFA and football and for human kind that they went to quaterfinals like they allways did as maggots and worms, crawling like snake trough the grass. But snakes will get their head cut off soon.

and you must be a 12 years old retarded faggot from......where ?  :laugh:

JAZ

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »
lmao @ bandwaggon ass elaine. rooting for germany after they beat portugal.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 06:01:02 AM »
Italians must be the weakest team in history of football, their cowardness and acting are well known arround the world. Its a shame for UEFA and football and for human kind that they went to quaterfinals like they allways did as maggots and worms, crawling like snake trough the grass. But snakes will get their head cut off soon.
Right, whereas Romania and France were so great it was unreal. They'd have deserved it so much more ::)

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 07:14:28 AM »
I'm with cha on that

lol at y'all saying "if italy fails" they WILL fail

Spain will defeat them (I've been quoted on it and aint worried) and if they somehow edge past Spain, they'll once again be embarrassed by the dutch.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 10:24:11 AM »
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but Episcop and Lunatic, would you mind explaining how Italy did not deserve to go through, which would, as you are most certainly aware of, mean Romania or France was better? Don't involve the Dutch in this discussion, they fucked up everyone and came in first

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 10:26:49 AM »
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but Episcop and Lunatic, would you mind explaining how Italy did not deserve to go through, which would, as you are most certainly aware of, mean Romania or France was better? Don't involve the Dutch in this discussion, they fucked up everyone and came in first
they did not play top notch football at all; they were embarrassed by the dutch, drew Romania (buffon was lucky with that penalty save) and got many unfortunate breaks against France with the Ribery injury and that red card AND that 2nd goal.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »
lmao @ bandwaggon ass elaine. rooting for germany after they beat portugal.

HOLLAND-
European Championship record:1 Title
World Cup Record:ZERO
 :sshh: :tosser:

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »

Ok, now that you wrote this stupid post you can go back playing Gears of War with your sister. Byyyyeee.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »
lol ;D

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 12:19:59 PM »
they did not play top notch football at all; they were embarrassed by the dutch, drew Romania (buffon was lucky with that penalty save) and got many unfortunate breaks against France with the Ribery injury and that red card AND that 2nd goal.

Man you already proved you don't know shit about football. But i'll take this post as an example to show you why. First of all nobody gives a shit about playing top notch football in here. It's all about winning. Do you remember Argentina in the last South Americans tournament? They were playing outstanding football, destroying everybody. Brazil was playing boring defensive football, and everybody was hating on Dunga. Brazil won the Cup by defeating Argentina in the finals. That's everything will be remembered in the future: Brazil won, Argentina lost. So the fact that Italy doesn't play an offensive type of football doesn't mean shit. As a matter of fact Holland, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Holland.. are the teams known for playing always top notch football. But guess what? They didn't win SHIT in the last 10 years. Italy never played top notch football but still won a World Cup final and lost an European final in overtime. So, once again, it's all about winning the damn thropies. Nobody will remember how Italy played in Germany 06, but everybody will remember they won the Cup. Get it? Plus Holland embarassed Italy, true. But it was just a fucking game, Jesus!! Do you remember the last time those two teams faced each others? Italy won 3-1 in Holland. Destroying the Dutch in their own home. That was just a game too. Nobody here celebrated that win. Nobody really cared about it. And that's probably what makes us different (and Elano is trying to tell it to you from a while): WE CELEBRATED THE WORLD CUP VICTORY, not a 3-1 in Amsterdam win against you guys!! A game is just a game. It's all about the Cup's!! That said, we outplayed Romania. Buffon was lucky with that penalty save (actually he's the best GK in the world, and he made an amazing save), but you should also say that it wasn't even a penalty! And that Italy scored a cristalline regular goal with Luca Toni before that, but the linesman saw a (non)offside. And about the Ribery injury, you should also remember we lost our two starting central defenders (Cannavaro and Barzagli) due to injury. And they are as important as Ribery is for France for our team. And that red card was a red card. Really.... you have no reasons to bitch about Italy! We survived the "group of death" by playing better than Romania and France. And we stand a chance against Spain. You're just talking shit, so stop it or i'll embarass you even more by adding a couple more of quotes by you in my sig.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:22:59 PM by Antonio »

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »
Holland has been the best team @ this euro 2008 without a doubt,but calm down...and take a look @ the records in the world cup/european championship  :D

:sshh:

Whoops, my penis just shrank to the size of a peanut, plus my opinion is now worthless. Thanks for ruining my life, Elano. I think you got me crying. Wait a minute... Yes, yes... I am crying.  :'(

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 05:46:27 PM »
Holland has been the best team @ this euro 2008 without a doubt,but calm down...and take a look @ the records in the world cup/european championship  :D

Whoops, my penis just shrank to the size of a peanut, plus my opinion is now worthless. Thanks for ruining my life, Elano. I think you got me crying. Wait a minute... Yes, yes... I am crying.  :'(
Well, you better think about your country's soccer team's international soccer competition trophy-winning record before you run your mouth next time. Should be obvious.......

Elano

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »

Well, you better think about your country's soccer team's international soccer competition trophy-winning record before you run your mouth next time. Should be obvious.......
;)

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 12:01:13 AM »
Lmao at Italy supporters as Elano and Kill ... fortunately Antonio got mad knowledge and isn't an asshole..

Elano roots for all the teams possible, even for some who didn't make Euro 2008 and Kill has skills when it comes to argue back and forth " I always think Zidane was overrated , I never really liked him, ok he's French "  :-X