Author Topic: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum  (Read 2033 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »
Russia 1 - Holland 0

'EclipZe

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 02:27:19 PM »
Holland has been the best team @ this euro 2008 without a doubt,but calm down...and take a look @ the records in the world cup/european championship  :D

European Championship record:1 Title
World Cup Record:ZERO

:sshh:

Whoops, my penis just shrank to the size of a peanut, plus my opinion is now worthless. Thanks for ruining my life, Elano. I think you got me crying. Wait a minute... Yes, yes... I am crying.  :'(
Well, you better think about your country's soccer team's international soccer competition trophy-winning record before you run your mouth next time. Should be obvious.......

wtf your an idiot, what the fuck does the past have to do with right now, uruguay used to be the shit in 30's till 50's and where the f they at now... so the past don't mean shit.

ASSHOLE,just read again my first post on this topic..... ::)

In all seriousness... You do realize the point you're making is an absolute non-issue? So the Dutch don't have a history full of trophy winning. True. They lost the finals in 1974 and 1978 while dominating those world cup tournaments in a similar (or possibly even less stunning) way they're doing now with this Euro tourny. They won the European tournament in 1988, and that's all they ever achieved. True. These are common facts, nobody's been hiding them.

Yet what the fuck is your point? Shouldn't we cheer for a country which plays in such an adorable way, especially when it's our country? Let me add some facts that go a little deeper than the lack of trophies you pointed out.

Current World Football Elo ranking of The Netherlands: #1 (and that's by a long distance!!)
The Dutch have taken the #1 spot in the World Football Elo rankings for the longest since 2000 with the exception of Brazil, France and Argentina. Yes, that's way above the Italians, the Czechs and the Spanish. During that period, the German's haven't taken the #1 spot at all.
All time European Championships rankings: The Netherlands: #2 (behind Germany, but above France, Italy, Czech Rep, Spain etc.).
Overall top scorers: Patrick Kluivert being in a shared third position (six goals during Euro 2000). I don't see any Italians or Germans that high. Van Basten scored 5 in 1988, and Van Nistelrooij 5 also in 2004.
The Netherlands were the #1 highest qualified country for Euro 2008, ending up as a group head besides the defending champion Greece and hosts Austria and Switzerland.

It's about time you shut your virgin trap, Elano.

hijs gewoon een iqloze hond :)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »
LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 03:06:10 PM »
Holland got owned hard... Russia deserved this 3-1 a 100%. Blame Van Basten for being an arrogant prick. There's no other explanation for him not playing Robben. Just like he did Nistelrooy 2 years ago. Nigga's too arrogant to let his best players play.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »
robben was injured ... and stop acting hard you clown
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »
robben was injured ... and stop acting hard you clown

"injured". fag.
No, it's not a sin

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 04:27:28 PM »
bist cool du vogel LOL und tu nicht so als wärst du der krasse mit deinem "nigga nigga" gelaber du otto.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
bist cool du vogel LOL und tu nicht so als wärst du der krasse mit deinem "nigga nigga" gelaber du otto.

Holland = Europameister der Vorrunde. Geh das feiern du Dreckschwein.
No, it's not a sin

BJV

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »
We are the James Dean of cup football.

Anyone else kind of pissed at Hiddink celebrating the way he did after the final whistle? I mean he did an amazing job but that was a little outragous for a man who just knocked out his home country.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »

Das klingt nach ziemlichem Holland-Hass....?

BJv: Lol @ James Dean, good comparison....I don't think you can be mad at Hiddink, personally. He really shaped this team, he put a whole lot of effort into making those Russians no one had ever heard of before into what seems to be becoming a new European top team, so I think it is kind of understandable he's happy about winning, even if he's Dutch. He also went to Van Basten after the game and made a kinda nice gesture, so he acted like a decent person in my opinion.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »
Russia or Spain as Euro champ. That´s all I want now.

Today´s match, Italy-Spain, should be really interesting. Looking forward to it.

Elano

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »
Holland has been the best team @ this euro 2008 without a doubt,but calm down...and take a look @ the records in the world cup/european championship  :D

European Championship record:1 Title
World Cup Record:ZERO

Whoops, my penis just shrank to the size of a peanut, plus my opinion is now worthless. Thanks for ruining my life, Elano. I think you got me crying. Wait a minute... Yes, yes... I am crying.  :'(
Well, you better think about your country's soccer team's international soccer competition trophy-winning record before you run your mouth next time. Should be obvious.......

wtf your an idiot, what the fuck does the past have to do with right now, uruguay used to be the shit in 30's till 50's and where the f they at now... so the past don't mean shit.

ASSHOLE,just read again my first post on this topic..... ::)

In all seriousness... You do realize the point you're making is an absolute non-issue? So the Dutch don't have a history full of trophy winning. True. They lost the finals in 1974 and 1978 while dominating those world cup tournaments in a similar (or possibly even less stunning) way they're doing now with this Euro tourny. They won the European tournament in 1988, and that's all they ever achieved. True. These are common facts, nobody's been hiding them.

Yet what the fuck is your point? Shouldn't we cheer for a country which plays in such an adorable way, especially when it's our country? Let me add some facts that go a little deeper than the lack of trophies you pointed out.

Current World Football Elo ranking of The Netherlands: #1 (and that's by a long distance!!)
The Dutch have taken the #1 spot in the World Football Elo rankings for the longest since 2000 with the exception of Brazil, France and Argentina. Yes, that's way above the Italians, the Czechs and the Spanish. During that period, the German's haven't taken the #1 spot at all.
All time European Championships rankings: The Netherlands: #2 (behind Germany, but above France, Italy, Czech Rep, Spain etc.).
Overall top scorers: Patrick Kluivert being in a shared third position (six goals during Euro 2000). I don't see any Italians or Germans that high. Van Basten scored 5 in 1988, and Van Nistelrooij 5 also in 2004.
The Netherlands were the #1 highest qualified country for Euro 2008, ending up as a group head besides the defending champion Greece and hosts Austria and Switzerland.

It's about time you shut your virgin trap, Elano.

A CASA!!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2008, 03:31:32 AM »

Nein, wenn so ein Unbekannter meint, mir so unbedacht von der Seite kommen zu müssen, bolz ich ihn... egal um welches Team es geht  ;)
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2008, 04:04:50 AM »
We are the James Dean of cup football.

Anyone else kind of pissed at Hiddink celebrating the way he did after the final whistle? I mean he did an amazing job but that was a little outragous for a man who just knocked out his home country.

they've called him a traitor,it wasn't offensive.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2008, 05:47:17 AM »

Nein, wenn so ein Unbekannter meint, mir so unbedacht von der Seite kommen zu müssen, bolz ich ihn... egal um welches Team es geht  ;)
Ist auch ne Begründung :)