Author Topic: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum  (Read 2027 times)

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2008, 06:10:56 AM »

Anyone else kind of pissed at Hiddink celebrating the way he did after the final whistle? I mean he did an amazing job but that was a little outragous for a man who just knocked out his home country.

HELL YES, I mean, they deserved to win, but damn, he couldve shown some kind of regret... he was partying like he beat the germans...

Elano

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »
lmao @ the holland supporters hurted by hiddink  :D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

Anyone else kind of pissed at Hiddink celebrating the way he did after the final whistle? I mean he did an amazing job but that was a little outragous for a man who just knocked out his home country.

HELL YES, I mean, they deserved to win, but damn, he couldve shown some kind of regret... he was partying like he beat the germans...
At the danger of repeating myself, first thing he did was going to Van Basten and shaking hands, and this team (Russia) is his life at the moment, how can you be mad? It wasn't anything anti-Dutch...just because Podolski and Yakin, I mean no disrespect to them, but just cause they didn't celebrate when scoring goals against Poland/Turkey, it's not everyone's new obligation to mourn patriotically at beating or scoring against the country you might have come from, especially if you're a manager leading a young team of outsiders into the semis of the world's 2nd biggest soccer competition. As long as you don't disrespect them, that's alright, and in no way did Hiddink do that.

(this is coming from a Holland supporter, by the way)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:36:00 AM by Kill »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »
Being a oranje supporter...im use to the disappointment by now  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Elano

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »

At the danger of repeating myself, first thing he did was going to Van Basten and shaking hands, and this team (Russia) is his life at the moment, how can you be mad? It wasn't anything anti-Dutch...just because Podolski and Yakin, I mean no disrespect to them, but just cause they didn't celebrate when scoring goals against Poland/Turkey, it's not everyone's new obligation to mourn patriotically at beating or scoring against the country you might have come from, especially if you're a manager leading a young team of outsiders into the semis of the world's 2nd biggest soccer competition. As long as you don't disrespect them, that's alright, and in no way did Hiddink do that.

AMEN

'EclipZe

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2008, 10:43:13 AM »
Being a oranje supporter...im use to the disappointment by now  8)

true dat, even when we had stam, overmars, bergkamp, davids, seedorf, gio, v.d. sar in their prime.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2008, 04:47:33 PM »

Euro has better standards than WC

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »
^ Before quarter finals, yes. From then on, I wouldn't say so, especially because of Argentina and Brazil. But I wasn't even referring to quality, I was referring to size, i.e. standards in terms of scale. Plus "World Champion" still is the greatest and most prestigious title of all without a doubt.

Elano

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2008, 08:00:35 AM »
Italians must be the weakest team in history of football, their cowardness and acting are well known arround the world. Its a shame for UEFA and football and for human kind that they went to quaterfinals like they allways did as maggots and worms, crawling like snake trough the grass. But snakes will get their head cut off soon.

i know why this kid hates so much italy and the italians,his mother has been fucked by too many italians   :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2008, 08:05:42 AM »
^ Before quarter finals, yes. From then on, I wouldn't say so, especially because of Argentina and Brazil. But I wasn't even referring to quality, I was referring to size, i.e. standards in terms of scale. Plus "World Champion" still is the greatest and most prestigious title of all without a doubt.

I kinda agree. Greece is better than Angola and Iran.

True

kemizt

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »

Euro has better standards than WC

LOL.

-> me thinking about people from England in this board.

;D