Author Topic: T.I. on the cover of the new xxl  (Read 459 times)

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Re: T.I. on the cover of the new xxl
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 04:35:37 PM »
need to get that  8)

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »
the king of the south is doin it big. gettin ready to drop another classic album. there is no artist(nowhere near the term) out right now(or radio for that matter.) that can fuck wit tip lyrically. haters can take that anyway they want but it's the truth and by the way.... i was bumpin' trap muzik the other day and that album shits on officer jackson's whole catalog. the king's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL,  even though 50's music has sucked as of late, no T.I. album will come close to "GRODT".  Hell, they wont even come close to "Massacre" and I thought that was an ok album.  I'm not just talking about lyrics.  Im talking about lyrics, flow, production, the whole 9.
But I guess it's all a matter of opinion though, lol.

Blood$

Re: T.I. On Cover Of New XXL
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »
got a feeling this new T.I. album is gonna be really good 8)
Yeah. I was dissapointed by T.I. vs T.I.P. This should be dope!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 05:17:29 PM »
the king of the south is doin it big. gettin ready to drop another classic album. there is no artist(nowhere near the term) out right now(or radio for that matter.) that can fuck wit tip lyrically. haters can take that anyway they want but it's the truth and by the way.... i was bumpin' trap muzik the other day and that album shits on officer jackson's whole catalog. the king's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL,  even though 50's music has sucked as of late, no T.I. album will come close to "GRODT".  Hell, they wont even come close to "Massacre" and I thought that was an ok album.  I'm not just talking about lyrics.  Im talking about lyrics, flow, production, the whole 9.
you are definitely sniffin' spray paint. trap muzik is ahead of it's time and is 200 times better(dont let me bring up king or t.i. vs t.i.p) than officer jackson's whole catalog lyrically, productionwise,conceptwise,and just well written(no pen or pad). 5-0 ridiculed ja rule for singin' and then he goes and sings on damn near every track on grodt. and by the way dr. dre gave that nigga some throwaways you couldn't even compare them to anything dre has ever produced before that. 5-0 can't fuck wit t.i. and in my opinion it is the truth.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 07:55:50 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 07:48:53 PM »
LOL u can have your own opinion on no TI album touchin GRODT (I think Trap Muzik does, but I can respect your opinion cause GRODT was pretty good, a bit of filler at the end though)

BUT no WAY IN HELL does nothing in TI's catalog touch Massacre; are u serious?

Massacre was fuckin awful

Every TI album > Massacre
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »
you are definitely sniffin' spray paint. trap muzik is ahead of it's time and is 200 times better(dont let me bring up king or t.i. vs t.i.p) than officer jackson's whole catalog lyrically, productionwise,conceptwise,and just well written(no pen or pad). 5-0 ridiculed ja rule for singin' and then he goes and sings on damn near every track on grodt. and by the way dr. dre gave that nigga some throwaways you couldn't even compare them to anything dre has ever produced before that. 5-0 can't fuck wit t.i. and in my opinion it is the truth.

LOL, no sniffin' here.  I don't recall 50 doing any singing on "GRODT".  Dre gave 50 some dope beats and produced that whole album very well.  I can respect your opinion but I definitely don't agree with it.  I'm not saying T.I. is wack because he does have a few good songs on each cd that could be compiled into a solid cd.  That's just me though.

h2k4

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 09:23:20 PM »
LOL u can have your own opinion on no TI album touchin GRODT (I think Trap Muzik does, but I can respect your opinion cause GRODT was pretty good, a bit of filler at the end though)

BUT no WAY IN HELL does nothing in TI's catalog touch Massacre; are u serious?

Massacre was fuckin awful

Every TI album > Massacre

It's all a matter of musical preference doggy.  The production on "Massacre" was solid.  It didn't live up to the hype but "Massacre" was a good album, not comparing it to "GRODT".  You should re-listen to it.  "Ryder Music", "In My Hood", "The Ski Mask Way", "I Don't Need 'Em".  Matter of fact, I encourage everyone to re-listen to this album, lol.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »
Massacre was a good album. Would have been even better if he didn't give Game some of those songs.

imo Massacre > Im Serious, Urban Legend, TI vs TIP

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
Re: T.I. On Cover Of New XXL
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »
mutha fucka that is one dope ass cover

IF T.I. TOOK A SHIT YOU'D HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT IT
"WOW THATS THE BEST SMELLING SHIT EVER! ITS LIKE AQUA DI GIO!"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 03:25:25 AM »

LOL, no sniffin' here.  I don't recall 50 doing any singing on "GRODT".  Dre gave 50 some dope beats and produced that whole album very well.  I can respect your opinion but I definitely don't agree with it.  I'm not saying T.I. is wack because he does have a few good songs on each cd that could be compiled into a solid cd.  That's just me though.
yeah he sung on a lot of hooks on grodt. but t.i. has stronger albums as far as  being good overall. i thnik grodt was 5-0's best album and he has not been able to top it since and if you didn't know the psc album is better than 5-0's shit. i don't think you could compare any of those dre beats to shit he did on the first chronic or second,snoop's albums, firm album,etc.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

h2k4

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »
i thnik grodt was 5-0's best album and he has not been able to top it since and if you didn't know the psc album is better than 5-0's shit. i don't think you could compare any of those dre beats to shit he did on the first chronic or second,snoop's albums, firm album,etc.

I'll agree with that (minus the PSC album.  I'll have to check that one out before I give my opinion).  Dre's production has changed.  Still dope but it's different.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »
i thnik grodt was 5-0's best album and he has not been able to top it since and if you didn't know the psc album is better than 5-0's shit. i don't think you could compare any of those dre beats to shit he did on the first chronic or second,snoop's albums, firm album,etc.

I'll agree with that (minus the PSC album.  I'll have to check that one out before I give my opinion).  Dre's production has changed.  Still dope but it's different.
i'm not in no way sayin' dre is washed up he's one of my favorite producers. but that shit pales in comparison to his earlier work. but that psc album is a slept on joint. move somethin' is the only song i don't like but in my opinion, it's the best album i've heard from a superstar led crew. everybody holds their own on that joint.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »
^yessir P$C album hot as fuck

Mac Boney is a damn spitter on that mic :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »
^yessir P$C album hot as fuck

Mac Boney is a damn spitter on that mic :o
hell yeah all of them is nice. but i'm also waitin' on that alfameg too. dude got some shit on wordstarhiphop.com killin' it. shitty ho don't really want it. i was readin' some excerps of that new xxl and t.i. was on point for real everybody's question's is answered in that shit. but grand hustle is the new empire for real. NOBODY IN THE SOUTH has a better label than grand hustle right now and t.i. is the best solo artist out of the south since scarface and i can argue this shit out all night wit anybody(by the way y'all that new al green album is hot !). the nigga got enough classics to prove it.... i't been a long time since you seen a nigga like me in a pair of gucci sneakers,jeans and a white tee. extravagant and outta control i might be but i'm makin' 50k on the road a night g i got the timepiece glarin' while the fine freaks starin'.... you run yaself raggedy tryin' to outshine me no matter what ya do ya two steps behind me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »
Start off with da information, load it up in ya head
Couldnt hold it, so it turned out its sumthin he said
Wut he tell da FEDS
Your decision was to snitchin and they was there to listen
When he told what he know, said they barely was trippin
Less time, now da niggas in a better position
Unless you count the fact that the streets know he was snitchin

Where the niggas is too real to even snitch on a snitch