Author Topic: BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TO PRESENT 2 G-MACC PROJECTS!!!!!!  (Read 355 times)

Venom6779

• Lil Geezy
  • Dead in Galli No Place Ohio
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TO PRESENT 2 G-MACC PROJECTS!!!!!!
« on: June 18, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
VENOM G-MACC'S OFFICIAL INTERNET PROMOTION MANAGER HERE BRINGING YOU THIS BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA'S LEGENDARY KING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG SET TO PRESENT (THE YOUNG STEPHEN KING G-MACC V.A.M.P.i.R.E. VOL.1 2008) AND (G-MACC PRESENTS THE ALTER EGO PROJECT 2009)!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT AND BE SURE TO COPP THESE RELEASES INSTORES AND ONLINE STORES SOON!!!!! DARK MUZIC I.N.C. 4LIFE................1
Brotha Lynch Hung Presents G-Macc V.A.M.P.i.R.E. Vol. 1

Is now available on Myspace Music for purchase through G-Macc's Myspace page :

http://www.myspace.com/knifeinher

Also from G-Macc's Myspace page you can download Alter Ego Project and The Graveyard Shift for Free....

h2k4

Re: BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TO PRESENT 2 G-MACC PROJECTS!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »
Never heard of this dude.  Could you provide a myspace link so I can hear some songs from him?

Venom6779

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »
Never heard of this dude.  Could you provide a myspace link so I can hear some songs from him?
No prob http://www.myspace.com/knifeinher

Also from G-Macc's Myspace page you can download Alter Ego Project and The Graveyard Shift for Free....

D-Stress

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »
he´s dope.
lynch gotta come out wit somethin new!

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
Yeah, Lynch is way over due for an album but if he isn't sounding or getting production like "SOTS" or "Loaded" I don't want to hear it.

This dude G-Macc is dope.  He brings back that feeling of when Black Market was in its prime dropping dope music.  Are any of his cds in stores?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »
HEARD HIM FROM THE CRIP HOME GIRL PAIN FROM UP IN SAC.. GARDEN BLOCC CRIPS GOT MUSIC FOR A GANGSTAS EARS..MUCH LOVE TO THE GBC'S FOR KEEPIN THE CRIPPIN REAL..

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »
HEARD HIM FROM THE CRIP HOME GIRL PAIN FROM UP IN SAC.. GARDEN BLOCC CRIPS GOT MUSIC FOR A GANGSTAS EARS..MUCH LOVE TO THE GBC'S FOR KEEPIN THE CRIPPIN REAL..

Yeah, X, Lynch, and Doc made some dope music.  I wonder whatever happened to Baby Regg, and Doc or I guess they were called Locc 2 Da Brain.

Venom6779

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »
Yeah, Lynch is way over due for an album but if he isn't sounding or getting production like "SOTS" or "Loaded" I don't want to hear it.

This dude G-Macc is dope.  He brings back that feeling of when Black Market was in its prime dropping dope music.  Are any of his cds in stores?
Yes his Sophmore album Brotha Lynch Hung Presents The Graveyard Shift is availabe at www.CDBaby.com And it's definately a banger picc it up!!!!!!!

h2k4

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »
^
Thanks for the info.