Author Topic: Souljah Boy Responds to Ice-T  (Read 1241 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Souljah Boy Responds to Ice-T
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 01:04:11 PM »
lol srry i cant stand watchin the fukin video to close to his fukin ugly face. oh yeah he's got his ''homies'' behind him right ....arent they supposed to be in school anyways ? . go wait for your mommy to pick u up .

why he laughin bout ice t's age?

being a 16 year old boy is more laugable ....

he was born in new jersey?

it aint bout were ur born its bout were u been raised /were u @

who the fuck is ice t?

a jewel to not only the west coast but hip hop period. the legend

if u dont kno that who the fuck do u listen to? if u dont kno the history of hip hop dont make hip hop.

first of all ima southern nigga and i know my hip hop shit..prolly know more than anybody on this board..kuz i been around the shit all my life..from uncles bein bodyguards wit niggas from krs one to got damn me luke...

ice t will always be a gimmick...

why should Soulja boy learn history of a nigga who has more holes in his story than the american government does..

check ya facts...

ice t of all people shouldnt have no say so in shit about this nigga on the cool..

kuz one the way ice t came in the game is crazy as hell.. the nigga couldnt make it in the east.. he was trash and corny and couldnt even get signed..

when scholly d came out wit psk in 86.. the 4 yrs of bullshit ice was makin at the time..ended.. he took what schoolly d made n ran with it to the west worked on it..n came back out ran to sire.. lied to the execs..they kept askin him for a demo...he didnt even have any songs when he talked to the record company he just made it up, and they bought it...

the whole bubble gum dance shit he put out for 4yrs... seem to no longer exist to his new fans..real niggas know who ice was before schoolly d's first album dropped..

then like soulja boy .. ll came out young hungry nigga he blew up over nite...ice wanna get salty on some he felt like LL was being soft making love songs & a rapper isn't supposed to do that is what he felt...

jealous... n shit..

he did that.. got his ass destroyed by the love song maker...lol..

he got quiet for a good yr..then he came out n changed his reason for what happen wit ll.. tombout he wanted to get his attention and wanted him to quit makin party raps and wanted him to be more political...

Ice T also spoke on NWA saying that NWA released clean albums back in the day & he called them sellouts because of that. Ice T said he never released a clean album cause he didn't want kids to listen to his music...

like he jus some type of hard ass mc...  when he made plenty of clean albums.. and u can hear most of em on youtube..shit in the 80s..

on some gusto belivin his gimmick shit..

Tracy is phony always been...  if u look at it..he dissed l.l for makin party records n love songs.. when he started off doin it... he dissed cops.. make a livin playin a cop.. wanted to be political.. but he a self proclaimed pimp...

come on now...  and niggas like  soulja boy or anybody suppose to respect him hip hop wise.. yeah soulja respect em kuz he is his elder...but come on folk.. fuck ice t..

I RESPECT SOULJA BOY FOR STAYIN TRUE TO WHAT HE DO..AND NOT CHANGIN FOR NONE OF THESE NIGGAS... HE HAD 500,000 FANS BEFORE HE EVEN HAD A DEAL ON FUCKIN YOUTUBE..

so what if he make the type of music he makes..nigga came from nothin and made so his momma aint gotta work nomore.....

and  if soulja really did a background check..he could expose ice t for the hip hop hypocrite he is..

and everything i said came from my uncle who useta fuck wit ice t when he first came to cali n who was one of the og harlem 30s...when they useta be godfathers... useta trip me out about the shit... said ice was a square..but he was bringin bread to the set..so..it was all good..

hip hop was all party raps when it started..before lyricism came to play..wasnt no fuckin lyricism when coke la rock or busy b was doin that bob bo bob dang dang dang shit....all the mc did was get to people move while the dj got music goin..

same bullshit soulja boy doin now.. was gettin played n shit before moe dee nem came in the picture..

when kool moe dee..nem came along.. my uncles useta say the hip hop dead shit was gettin said then and they was sayin it as well.....when moe dee, krs nem came in the picture wit the shit talkin..

hip hop aint messed up..its in the same position.. it was in the 80s..

everybody wanna point the blame at somebody.. when no fingers should be pointed ..when its betta than ever.. hip hop will die when they stop playin rap music regardless if its ice cube or soulja boy period across the nation...

until then shut the fuck up wit that dead bullshit..how is it dead with niggas still makin money.. niggas jus mad they favorite mc hustle is fucked up... if u dont like the shit bein played..buy download ya favorite shit..and jam that shit ...quit worryin bout other niggas..

And your very much so correct about niggaz worrying about other niggaz paper...but your uncle sounds like a back stabbing hater...M-town stay up SB get ya cheese my nigga.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »
Soulja boy needs to pick up a new hustle cuz i see new J-Kwon in the works...Ice T got work for days...BTW Soulja can still eat a dick..lol

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »
Souljah Boy is horrible and Ice-T should of retired 15 years ago.

and dipset is over  8)
did u dumb niggas forget chicken noodle soup came way before
soulja boy and the west coast has bullshit music like Tyga so just
cuz ice-t been rappin he ain't lyrical . he only has 3 great songs .
Colors , 99problems , and the other one . http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3367/icetzu9.jpg
village people ass nigga .

I'm glad someone else finally said that shit

Wow you 2 must be clueless about west coast hip hop. You have no business on this forum.

Clueless my ass, I was raised off that Westcoast gangsta shit since 88 (born in 84) and with that being said that doesn't mean I have to like Ice T or every rapper from the West. I'll bump Colors and that's it but like Ol'boy said about Ice T " You should be ashamed of yourself  old as you is" lol Fuck Ice T and his Steven Segal slick back

You were actually paying attention to "west coast gangsta shit" since you were 4? I never said anyone had to like him. Just don't come in here (especially on a WEST COAST forum) saying he ain't lyrical.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »
Souljah Boy is horrible and Ice-T should of retired 15 years ago.

and dipset is over  8)
did u dumb niggas forget chicken noodle soup came way before
soulja boy and the west coast has bullshit music like Tyga so just
cuz ice-t been rappin he ain't lyrical . he only has 3 great songs .
Colors , 99problems , and the other one . http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3367/icetzu9.jpg
village people ass nigga .

I'm glad someone else finally said that shit

Wow you 2 must be clueless about west coast hip hop. You have no business on this forum.

Clueless my ass, I was raised off that Westcoast gangsta shit since 88 (born in 84) and with that being said that doesn't mean I have to like Ice T or every rapper from the West. I'll bump Colors and that's it but like Ol'boy said about Ice T " You should be ashamed of yourself  old as you is" lol Fuck Ice T and his Steven Segal slick back

You were actually paying attention to "west coast gangsta shit" since you were 4? I never said anyone had to like him. Just don't come in here (especially on a WEST COAST forum) saying he ain't lyrical.

Yup I was actually paying attention and the first song I knew by heart was Boyz n the hood. Ice T isn't lyrical in my opinion and since I'm from the west, raised off the west, and rep it I can say whatever the hell I wanna say about him lol.
Ice Cube>>>>Ice T
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 06:39:56 PM »
^^I think Ice-t and Ice Cube are on the same level!
Cube is known for his simple but potent lyrics!
same with Iceberg, their flows are different!
Bu that's just me..
I don't think really it has anything to do with 'where one is from'.
It's all down to music and one's interpretation of it...
You guys sometimes put a lot of emphasis on  where You from'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
Anyone who defends Soulja boy should really just leave this forum and kill themselves already. He is what's wrong with Hiphop, and we don't need to respect him for just making his money. A talentless spoiled, 17 year old, making bad music for teenagers. How is that respectable? He's ripping people off. Someone needs to put an end to people like Soulja boy, whether it's legal or not. Theirs a time in society where we need to step back and decide whether the world is better off without certain others. Simple as that. Kill Soulja boy!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »
Anyone who defends Soulja boy should really just leave this forum and kill themselves already. He is what's wrong with Hiphop, and we don't need to respect him for just making his money. A talentless spoiled, 17 year old, making bad music for teenagers. How is that respectable? He's ripping people off. Someone needs to put an end to people like Soulja boy, whether it's legal or not. Theirs a time in society where we need to step back and decide whether the world is better off without certain others. Simple as that. Kill Soulja boy!

PREACH MY NIGG  :D 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »
SOLJA BOYYYYYYYYYY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
^^I think Ice-t and Ice Cube are on the same level!
Cube is known for his simple but potent lyrics!
same with Iceberg, their flows are different!
Bu that's just me..
I don't think really it has anything to do with 'where one is from'.
It's all down to music and one's interpretation of it...
You guys sometimes put a lot of emphasis on  where You from'

I mean that's how dude came at me lol cause he didn't know the business so I let it be known yah feel me but our get down is different on the west so that's why sometimes I feel like u gotta be from over here to relate but in this matter I agree it has nothing to do with it as u said
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Inferio07

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
Maybe if soulja boy picked up a book and read it, there wouldnt be any complaints about his music, but it pretty obvious that he's retarded!!!!!!!!!

DJSpin

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2008, 06:58:06 AM »

i dont know about you, but im 28 years old...i have no clue what 17 years olds listen to nor do i care.. let me have my dj quik, dre, snoop, nwa and eazy e and let the youngers listen to the crap they wanna listen too...   i bet you didnt like all the shit your moms and pops was playing in the car while you were growing up...

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2008, 07:03:38 AM »
Souljah Boy is so respectable that someone under 13 y old started throwing rocks at his tour bus or something, just remembered. That was cool, YOUUUUU, STONE THAt SOULJAH BOY!

Invincible

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2008, 08:29:19 AM »

i dont know about you, but im 28 years old...i have no clue what 17 years olds listen to nor do i care.. let me have my dj quik, dre, snoop, nwa and eazy e and let the youngers listen to the crap they wanna listen too...   i bet you didnt like all the shit your moms and pops was playing in the car while you were growing up...

Maybe not, but whether I like it old music or not, that music is not shit. Souljah boy is in his own league, there is nothing good about his music in anyway.