Author Topic: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO  (Read 1438 times)

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
Re: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2008, 05:15:27 AM »
FUCK SOULJAH BOY..............FUCK GAY ASS ICE T.............AND FUCK HIP HOP!!!STILL ALKN!!!STILL DONUTZ-KILLA.............STILL ALL DIECIPLES-KILLA..............STILL COBRA-KILLA..................AND STILL CRIP-KILLA!!!ALMIGHTY DON'T LIKE NOBODY...............CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!FUCK ALL CRIPS..............PUSSY ASS CARTOON FAGS FROM GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG!!!

Croatian Pimp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2008, 05:31:39 PM »
MAN FUK YALL PPL THINK ICE T DID A WRONG THING 4 DISING SOUJA BOY IM GLAD HE DID IT KUZ RAP N HIP HOP SUCKS SOOOOOOOO BAD NOW IM GLAD SOMEONE SAID IT

FUK YALL MOTHAFUCKAS

RealG

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2008, 06:56:26 PM »
"Ice-T isnt a legend"  ::) i've heard it all now. Soulja boy is 18 i'm sick of hearing that excuse, Ice Cube was around that age when he was in NWA, Nas was around that age when he was writing Illmatic. Ice-T (among plenty of others) went through a lot to put hip hop were it is today and Soulja boy(among plenty of others) is just exploiting it with his bullshit music.

Yeah Ice Cube was, and no one hated on him.

Ice Cube helped usher in gangsta rap, while although helped build West Coast rap was very negative..  Why did nobody attack him?  Cuz he was considered cool...

If u comparing lyrics, Ice Cube's are whack as fuck...  Guns, drugs, bitches.....  And that was Ice T's gimmick too...  Why did they get over?  Cuz being a gangster was considered cool..   Now that fans and artists are realizing it doesn't help the way ur living, they are getting back to having fun in the music.  And the gangstawannabes are offended cuz they stuck in that negative generation....

Ice Cube, Ice T, Soulja Boy, none of them are legends lyrically....
not for nuthin homie, but you really come across as someone who doesnt know what the fuck there talking about....i aint even trying to diss, but based on those comments you musta been in diapers when amerikkkas most wanted and death certificate dropped....and to say that ice t is my gen's soulja boy? the fuck outta here......vanilla ice is the my generations soulja boy....

this niggah said Vanilla ice LOL,
let me correct this, Vanilla ice doesn't even count, 1 hit wonder, our generation soulja boy was MC HAMMER!!!!!!!!!

RealG

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »
to these lames sayin ice t ain't no legend: ask ice cube, ask snoop, ask dre, ask any "real" westcoast legend...

OH SHIT??? ICE T IS FROM THE WEST COAST NOW?
I COULD HAVE SWORE HE WAS FROM NEWARK , NEW JERSEY LOL, DAMN YALL DON'T KNOW SHIT IN THESE THREADS