Author Topic: Promo for the new Family Guy spinoff "The Cleveland Show"  (Read 266 times)

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
Re: Promo for the new Family Guy spinoff "The Cleveland Show"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »
looks ok hope they dont stop making new family guy episodes though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »
If this is any worse than the new episodes of "Family Guy", lord help us.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »
Family Guy is the worst show ever created so I am obviously not going to waste time w/ this.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »
Family Guy is the worst show ever created so I am obviously not going to waste time w/ this.

I think "Family Guy" has gotten pretty bad, but I can't deny that the first three seasons had some great episodes...

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »
looks pretty dope.

recent Family Guy episodes have been terrible though...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »

Yes, really stupid show. The first season was pretty funny. The show now however totally relies on "Remember the time?" or "This is like the time.." scenes. It's become a parody of itself too fast. Every comedy show has the same exact life cycle. It's good for a few years, they run out of ideas, and try and keep it on the air a few extra seasons. Like the Simpson's was good for 7 or so seasons, now it's garbage. Even Seinfeld had a less then "great" last season, so they ended it. Shows are on the air entirely too long. Look at CSI: Las Vegas, what a joke it's become. All Drama's should end in their sixth season (LOST is doing it, Sopranos did it) it, it keeps the shows from over-staying their welcome. Family guy had a good year or two, now it's un-watchable.

South Park on the other hand has stayed more or less the same consistency for every season (some really bad episodes, some really good ones). They could keep making that show for another few years, as the two writers have complete control. They don't have networks telling them the content, so the show can stay fresh. Every show must end eventually, and it's probably best to end the show when it's still worth watching.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 07:14:29 PM »
i heard bout thiz but i didnt think it wuz gonna happen

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 02:07:34 AM »

Yes, really stupid show. The first season was pretty funny. The show now however totally relies on "Remember the time?" or "This is like the time.." scenes. It's become a parody of itself too fast. Every comedy show has the same exact life cycle. It's good for a few years, they run out of ideas, and try and keep it on the air a few extra seasons. Like the Simpson's was good for 7 or so seasons, now it's garbage. Even Seinfeld had a less then "great" last season, so they ended it. Shows are on the air entirely too long. Look at CSI: Las Vegas, what a joke it's become. All Drama's should end in their sixth season (LOST is doing it, Sopranos did it) it, it keeps the shows from over-staying their welcome. Family guy had a good year or two, now it's un-watchable.

South Park on the other hand has stayed more or less the same consistency for every season (some really bad episodes, some really good ones). They could keep making that show for another few years, as the two writers have complete control. They don't have networks telling them the content, so the show can stay fresh. Every show must end eventually, and it's probably best to end the show when it's still worth watching.

I agree with everything you just said.

herpes

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 01:07:27 PM »
Arrested Development gets canned after three seasons but trash like this is being promoted.  I hate fox.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 10:19:26 PM »
Arrested Development gets canned after three seasons but trash like this is being promoted.  I hate fox.

Yeah, this show looks dreadful and fuck the band Arrested Development for suing. Fucking dicks. Also, anyone notice Cleveland Junior isn't in the trailer? Pele Pele!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »
I actually enjoyed a few of the newer family guys but it would take an idiot to say the shows quality hasn't dropped quite a bit since the first few seasons. And this shit just looks stupid.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »
hahahaha, the bear was the best part