Author Topic: Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks Talk About New Album & Young Buck Situation  (Read 328 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Preparing for the new album “Terminate On Sight,” G-Unit is now ready to take it back the streets heavy on this album. Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks gets with Yo! Raps with much to say. As you already know a while back Young Buck made some statements in a past interview with Yo! Raps in regards to not receiving royalties. Now Banks and Yayo let it all be known what was really the situation and tell their side of what’s going on.

When Yo! Raps (www.yoraps.com) asked Yayo about Young Buck being kicked out of G-Unit, the rapper said, “Me truthfully I’m happy, not happy that he’s gone. I just don’t like having confusion around with me. Either you down with the team and if not one man can’t stop the show - we gotta do what we gotta do. It’s mad confusion with this guy, one day he’s on the cover of XXL with us and that’s good exposure.”

“You gotta look at the benefits and the stuff 50 does help us do. 50 was really, really helping Buck and if he doesn’t see that then I just don’t understand. It’s cool man we gotta move on one man don’t stop the show we gotta do what we gotta do and make this money,” Yayo continued.

Yo! Raps was the first source that broke the story of Young Buck not receiving any royalty checks from 50 Cent and G-Unit.

“You have to sell a lot of records for the labels to really give you royalties like that, you understand what I’m saying. Buck went platinum real, real slow so I don’t understand what he’s talking about with royalties.”

The G-Unit member went on to talk about loyalty. “I remember Buck when he used to be on the bus with UTP and he wasn’t who he is now. I just don’t understand where’s the loyalty at. That’s how I was raised I’m loyal to my friends. To me loyalty is everything, because you gotta be able to trust man. It gotta be some kind of trust and the loyalty is not there with Buck. He’s doing songs with Game, I can’t do songs with a guy that called me a “Fagot” and told me to suck his dick, I’m just a real nigga like that. To me a lot of rappers this is WWF, niggas see each other they say I’ll kill ya mother and all that, but when they see each other nothing pop. It’s like these dudes is corny, because it’s no way Game can tell me to suck his dick and fuck my mother, and all this shit about 50 and Banks. Then the next thing you know I’m on the radio talking about I want to reach out to him? That’s bullshit! I’m just a real nigga and Buck is not real for that man.”

For Banks and Yayo the code of respect was broken. “It ain’t about what somebody else is going to feel about somebody disrespecting you. It’s about what you feel about it. You as a man should feel disrespected all the time. I don’t care if I’m ever friends, I didn’t know Game, I didn’t know none of these rappers before I was actually into this shit. Outside of that it really doesn’t matter I have my own family, I got shit I gotta take care of. All that is really some petty bitch shit and I don’t care if I ever shake Game’s hand or anything else.”

Both, Yayo and Banks, think that Young Buck is regretting what happened.  “I think he’s regretting it now. At the end of the day when you look at the Young Buck and Game situation 50 still owns the rights to what they do. Game can scream G-Unot and Buck can scream whatever the fuck he want to scream. Buck you a motherfucker because 50 owns even more percentage of your shit,” Buck stated.

Banks added that Buck still owes 50 “almost 300,000 dollars.”

CLICK HERE to read the full interview: http://www.yoraps.com/features1.php?subaction=showfull&id=1213855385&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Blood$

Re: Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks Talk About New Album & Young Buck Situation
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:02:12 AM »
hmm... I take it this interview was before the whole "Taped Conversation" thing

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 08:21:50 AM »
fuck yayo. if he could keep 5-0 dick out his mouth he would leave too. niggas probably ain't gettin paid like that and it's only time before banks wakes up and smell the turkey bacon cooking and leave too. props to buck for waking up.now he can collab wit whoever he wants without gettin' involved in 5-0's childish beefs and live up to his potential.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 08:25:05 AM »
fuck yayo. if he could keep 5-0 dick out his mouth he would leave too. niggas probably ain't gettin paid like that and it's only time before banks wakes up and smell the turkey bacon cooking and leave too. props to buck for waking up.now he can collab wit whoever he wants without gettin' involved in 5-0's childish beefs and live up to his potential.
chuuuch

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »
chuuuch

co-sign, but the only thing is, isn't Buck still signed as a SOLO ARTIST to G-Unit?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 11:45:19 AM »
i think so. but i think he can be bought out(maybe). but he shoulda got off first and then stung them.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »
Man, Yayo is so happy this is happening, he's talking about how BFM didn't have him on it but T.O.S. does, who the fuck is gonna buy it now, retard.

Good ol' G-Unit days, with 50, Banks, Buck and Game, where Yayo was in jail.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 01:02:33 PM »
50 and game was such a good combo... I miss that shit.

I didn't mind Buck and Banks either

h2k4

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 03:32:27 PM »
^
True.  The potential for that group was crazy.  Sadly, egos, and 50's need for a pecking order came into play and broke it all up.

I wonder if 50 has the right to not clear any verses if Buck wanted to record with Game, Ja Rule or Fat Joe.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 04:27:41 PM »
50 and game was such a good combo... I miss that shit.

I didn't mind Buck and Banks either

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
50 buck game banks

was a nice combo

sav

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 02:05:12 PM »
Good ol' G-Unit days, with 50, Banks, Buck and Game, where Yayo was in jail.

Yeah, and just imagine if it was Yayo and not Buck on "Beg for mercy".  :-\