Author Topic: Another Game You Know What It Is Vol. 5 Cover!!!  (Read 581 times)

AnybodyKilla

Another Game You Know What It Is Vol. 5 Cover!!!
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:44:21 PM »
This looks like more of a official cover if you ask me, all the other ones look bs. Juice just put this up on his myspace!!!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 01:46:29 AM by AnybodyKilla »

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: *OFFICIAL* The Game - You Know What It Is Vol. 5 Cover
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 11:47:40 PM »
the official one is the one with buck . . .

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »

I doubt it, Buck is gonna what....be on like one song. Why the hellz on the cover llike its a collabo tape between the 2 LOL. This one looks more real!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 04:54:30 AM »

I doubt it, Buck is gonna what....be on like one song. Why the hellz on the cover llike its a collabo tape between the 2 LOL. This one looks more real!!!
Its been confirmed that either YKWII 5 or another mixtape will be a whole Game/Buck collabo tape.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Another Game You Know What It Is Vol. 5 Cover!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 05:27:22 AM »
when is this out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 05:53:35 AM »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 11:36:57 AM »

Its been confirmed that either YKWII 5 or another mixtape will be a whole Game/Buck collabo tape.

Confirmed by?

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:33 AM »

Confirmed by?
Check http://hurricane-game.net/.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

Confirmed by?

Dope, propz. I didnt know that site was getting updated again, they hadnt touched it in like 6 months LOL. I thought Game was just rollin with Thisisgame.com  lol!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »

Confirmed by?

Dope, propz. I didnt know that site was getting updated again, they hadnt touched it in like 6 months LOL. I thought Game was just rollin with Thisisgame.com  lol!!!
The site aint run by Game its just a fan site made by some girl called Jessica. Check her out on ThisIzGame - http://thisizgame.ning.com/profile/jessica.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »
this cover is better than the other one...

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 12:42:09 PM »
looks more official to me, but that one with Buck was dope too

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 02:25:12 PM »
I think Game is sticking with the July 22nd date, it hasnt been officially changed yet, and it says July 22nd on like 2 3 new covers that have poped up and in new articles!!!

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »
why arent Clyde or Ya boy on the cover?