Author Topic: Euro 2008 Semi Finals Thread  (Read 1115 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Euro 2008 Semi Finals Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 05:47:36 AM »
I see your point, I wouldn't claim he's a Kahn or Effenberg, but you wouldn't say that anyone in the German team is more of a leader than him? The way you've put it now, I don't disagree all that much.

And lol @ the Jay-Z comparison :D Your first post was "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNAAAAAALLLEEEEEE!!!", that's not the way I talk about Jigga :) I completely agree with you though, lotta so-called "fans" wouldn't be able to tell you who won the Champions League this year, barely even know the simple rules to this game, but then paint the national colors on their face and get all excited about whatever their team does. Angela Merkel would be an example, except they don't allow her to paint herself schwarzgoldrot in the VIP sector. And the whole Sommermärchen crap two years ago probably spawned a whole new generation of those people in Germany, yeah. I don't wanna imagine the scenario if my niggas Grosso and Del Piero hadn't put an end to that eventually, hehe.
[/quote]

I think this was probably just a spontaneous reaction, you know as BVB fan you don't have many occassions to celebrate atm ;D
Yeah, right now, ballack is the undisputed leader, simply because there isn't an alternative.

LOL;D
U think Bastian will stay at Bayern?

who should buy that cripple?

I'd welcome him to Emirates

LOL Bayern would have to throw in their physio as part of the deal, dont think Arsenal's could cope with him AND Van Persie....

Yean, I guess  :-\
Plus we got Rosicky and who knows what Eduorda will be like when he returns.

Hm, I don't think that Schweinsteiger is injury prone . When I called him cripple I was talking about his abilities as a football player. :D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2008, 06:08:28 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2008, 07:12:10 AM »

LOL ;D
U think Bastian will stay at Bayern?

who should buy that cripple?

I'd welcome him to Emirates

LOL Bayern would have to throw in their physio as part of the deal, dont think Arsenal's could cope with him AND Van Persie....

Yean, I guess  :-\
Plus we got Rosicky and who knows what Eduorda will be like when he returns.

Hm, I don't think that Schweinsteiger is injury prone . When I called him cripple I was talking about his abilities as a football player. :D

Well, I don't follow German football that much so I thought u meant he was injury prone - cause I know he's not playing that much for Bayern. My bad, shoulda done some research.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:23:06 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2008, 08:49:27 AM »
Janitor got not much love for the German national team because he hates Bayern and most relevant players either

1) play for Bayern
2) did play for Bayern in the their prime
3) will play for Bayern eventually
4) wish to play for Bayern one day
5) suck (Lehmann)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2008, 09:35:04 AM »
its funny seeing all all these german players who are reserves for top clubs getting there team to the final.. that just shows u how in life with limited abilty and hard work u can get somewhere..

lets have a look at ur first 11

lehmann - cudnt even get in the arsenal team in front of a keeper whose never been called up for his country
freidrich - play for hertha.. hertha who?
lahm - most over rated full back in the world.. i cant belive a player whose better goin forward then defending is called one of the best defenders in the world.. he goes in too tight on his man then gets turned.. if u get a wide player running at him he looks really poor.. i.e Bosingwa and Sabri
Mertescaker - is as agile as a 20 stone man.
Metzelder-- juut like most german players when they go to a top club.. will be a sub at best..
Schweinsteiger - in and out of bayern team... gr8 stamina and work rate doesnt quite make up for lack of natural pace or technical ability.. a german Kuyt.. looks like his best position is center mid..
Frings - flopped at bayern .. very dirty player
Ballack - probably only true world class player u have.. but very temperamental..
Hitzlsperger - an average joe.. hits a powerful shot.. but noone has quite figured out what else he can do..
podolski - again a sub at a top team.. a one trick pony.. all he has is powerful running and a good shot.. and he shud be playing for Poland aswell 2.. has lots of international goals but many of those have been 2-3 in matches  against the likes of San Marino, Luxemburg..who have all semi-pro players..
Klose - brilliant heading, but if u took that away, he wud be a very average striker.. also i dont think spain or italy wud pick a striker who has only scored 1 league goal in the last 6 months.. again shud be representing Poland..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »
Get the fuck outta here with that "Should play for Poland" crap. Any nigga that says that to my face that's his head whooped. First off, Schlesien used to belong to Germany and second off, those niggas lived pretty much their whole life in Germany and learned to play here. Whereas you got true Brazilians playing for Turkey, Poland, Portugal etc. If anything, those people shouldn't play for those teams, who never had shit to do with the country and just got the citizenship because they can't get to play for their own nation. So go and suck a dick for that.
Limited ability my ass... when I see all those supposed "world class" players who "are worth 50 million" and shit, some of them don't play any better. LOL@thinking doing some fancy tricks that apply to the lowest common denominator is what this sport is all about. Italy, for instance, is with Germany the most successful European team, and they have never played the most beautiful type of soccer.
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2008, 09:46:48 AM »
^Pepe had a lot to do with Portugal; he began playing soccer there from the very beginning..just 2 let u know ;)

Spain will win this tournament
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:04 AM »
^Pepe had a lot to do with Portugal; he began playing soccer there from the very beginning..just 2 let u know ;)

What about Deco holmes? It was just an example. Look at all those Africans playing for France. Mauro Camoranesi playing for Italy, even. Screw it, let's count people whose heritage is foreign only as well... example; Hakan Yakin playing for Switzerland. The list is endless. I'd just love to take a piss on anybody who says Podolski and Klose should play for Poland, that's all.
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »

What about Deco holmes? It was just an example. Look at all those Africans playing for France. Mauro Camoranesi playing for Italy, even. Screw it, let's count people whose heritage is foreign as well... example; Hakan Yakin playing for Switzerland. The list is endless. I'd just love to take a piss on anybody who says Podolski and Klose should play for Poland, that's all.
Deco works, but just mentioning ppl always seem 2 act like we have a shit load of Brazilian players when we have 2 and Pepe is justified (if u argue those germans are).

Im not saying those Polish dudes shouldnt be playing for Germany, just saying its the same situation

Elevz

« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »
I do have a feeling Russia is going to fail tonight. The just-not syndrom.

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »
ofcourse they will, Spain is the strongest team in this tournament.

smegma

« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:50 AM »

I wouldn't say that just yet... Russia impressed me against Sweden and Holland.

Either way I don't care who wins: Spain has my sympathy because they have great players and Russia has my sympathy because of Hiddink. I just hope for a great match. This might just become the best game of the tournament :)

Elevz

« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2008, 10:49:19 AM »

Ah, how quickly we forget.

Spain is the strongest consistent team :P

I don't think Spain winning is a no-brainer though. Certainly not.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2008, 10:50:00 AM »

I wouldn't say that just yet... Russia impressed me against Sweden and Holland.

Either way I don't care who wins: Spain has my sympathy because they have great players and Russia has my sympathy because of Hiddink. I just hope for a great match. This might just become the best game of the tournament :)
...or it might just disappoint everybody because everybody's hoping for the best game of the tournament

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2008, 10:53:11 AM »
LOL dare I guarantee a Spain victory as I did over Italy :P