Author Topic: Free Download: Terrace Martin - Signal Flow [EXCLUSIVE UNTAGGED VERSION]  (Read 1021 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's almost been a year since the release of Terrace Martin's critically acclaimed street album "Signal Flow", which originally dropped in conjunction with DJ Skee and Snoop Dogg. The CD featured the likes of Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Busta Rhymes, The Game, Too Short, Kurupt, Problem, J. Black and Uncle Chucc and showcased Terrace's superb production and rhyming skills. However, ever since its release, fans have been patiently waiting for an untagged version of "Signal Flow" to come out so they can enjoy the full listening experience without the DJ tags which were on the mixtape version.

It almost looked like it wasn't gonna happen, but dubcnn came through for ya'll! We have the pleasure of bringing you Terrace Martin's debut street album "Signal Flow" in full untagged CD quality, with a couple of exclusives which were added to the untagged version. That includes a new intro, new interludes with Problem, and a new track that wasn't on the original version.

To download the untagged version of "Signal Flow", click below:

Terrace Martin - Signal Flow (Exclusive Untagged Version) [Free Download]

Terrace decided to drop this as a gift for the fans, right before he follows up with his new project "Locke High", in conjunction with DJ Drama and Snoop Dogg. To find out all about that street album, look out for dubcnn's new interview with Terrace Martin dropping this coming week where we discuss it in detail.

For now, enjoy the untagged version of "Signal Flow" and get ready to hear a lot of Terrace Martin in 2008!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 05:18:52 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

westsiderider323

major propz NIMA!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I know ya'll have been waiting for a long time!! It's finally here :) I've been listening to it all day this sounds as fresh as when it first dropped!

EmAn

• Lil Geezy
BIG UPS NIMA!!!...this shit is what i been waitin for homie, ddint think it would ever come but u brought it to tha masses! ima be bumpin thiis shit ALL SUMMER LONG! PROPZ ONCE AGAIN BIG HOMIE!  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

You're welcome!

Here is the bonus track, "Ridin' Music", featuring Kurupt & Problem, this shit is bangin!!

Terrace Martin - Ridin' Music (ft. Kurupt & Problem)

Shouts out to Terrace Martin!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, this is the kind of shit I'm talkin about!

Gonna download this real quick, and throw it in the ride while the sun is still out & just cruise.

Good lookin out Nima!

DubCNN comin through once again!

8)

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
Wow, this is the kind of shit I'm talkin about!

Gonna download this real quick, and throw it in the ride while the sun is still out & just cruise.

Good lookin out Nima!

DubCNN comin through once again!

8)

~Lucien~

one of the best drops ever... props

AnybodyKilla

Fuck yah Nima, good lookin out g. Gonna bump this shit right now!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
thanks alot Nima!!!

T.Mack is doing good!!!!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
MAD PROPZ NIMA!! Terrace iz a dope ass dude, he come with that smooth shit i could bump 4 dayz.  That "ridn" jam iz sick!!  Cant wait till hiz album dropz.  Big shout out to T Martin az well, keep bringn us that g shit homie. 8)
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

h2k4

Damn, nice way to cap off the weekend.  Thanks to those involved in releasing this.
Don't know if this is going to be covered in the interview but will the untagged version of Locke High be available for purchase?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks for this ;)

edit: why are a few tracks shortened?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:02:37 AM by Dre-Day »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

smegma

Finally! Thanks! :)

SCREW DJ SKEE!