Author Topic: Spider's gone LOCO!!! Now he's dissing WEST COAST LEGEND ICE T!!!!!!!!  (Read 1522 times)

DPGC23

OH YEA,
Y

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

dstyle

• 'G'
damn that sucked

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
loving the beat!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
from cop killa to catch me in fox at night tryna lock anotha nigga in the box!!!

Blood$

wow... smh

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
from cop killa to catch me in fox at night tryna lock anotha nigga in the box!!!
He shouldn't have changed NBC to Fox just so it rhymes wit box.

And that is so played out, that diss right there.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Ice-T released Cop Killer in what '92? Now New Jack City came out in '91? Ya'll know what he played. Nigga was even playin' 'cop' roles in movies before he even made the song..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
And New Jack City is a fuckin' classic movie!

K-9

Spider Joke :monkey_piss:

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I hate Spider Loc.. dude is wack...

BUT ! He was right to diss Ice-T . Ol'head..

And no matter when Ice-T played a cop on tv or in a movie it was stupid..  real retarded to release a song called cop killa, when you runnin round on tv solvin cases and catchin niggas..

smfh @ ice-t ..

I hope everybody gone start dissin him..

grime

• Lil Geezy
He shold rename hisself in Spider Joke lol
\

haha

him and strong should do a tape

dj thong presents spider joke .

RECOGNIZE187

FUCK SPIDER LOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE FROM THA WEST AND HE DISSIN ICE T! BITCH ASS NIGGA!! HE JUST WANTS SOME ATTENTION...NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM AND HIS WACK ASS FLOW AND TRACKS! FUCK SPIDER LOC

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:51:52 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
WHEN RAPPER SAY FUCK THE POLICE OR IMA COP KILLA IT IS ONLY DIRECTD AT CROOKED COPS.

BEING A COP IS NOT A BAD THING.. COPS ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE.. IT'S THE CROOKED ONES WHO FUCK IT UP.... PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE THAT HOOD MENTALITY ALONE AND FUCKEN GROW UP..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And yall wonder why the west cant get in the mix on this rap shit. You dudes get programed very easy and its fuckin yall coast up. Snoop and Game stuff their balls so far down yall throats that you cant fuck with anything they aint co signed. Listen to music and get the politics out of yall heads aint nan nigga payin you to not like this nigga and that nigga. For nobody to like SPI everytime theres an Spi topic niggaz run in here to right about him. When nobody replies in his topics good or bad thats when theres no interest. Pages and pages of negative shit if you dont fuck with the nigga move on with your life dont waste time hating.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

WHEN RAPPER SAY FUCK THE POLICE OR IMA COP KILLA IT IS ONLY DIRECTD AT CROOKED COPS.

BEING A COP IS NOT A BAD THING.. COPS ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE.. IT'S THE CROOKED ONES WHO FUCK IT UP.... PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE THAT HOOD MENTALITY ALONE AND FUCKEN GROW UP..

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
Spiders flow is limited but Ice t had no biz callin out solja boy ..thats some weird shit .like buck cryin on the phone ..and ice t tryin to pump his kid now..i thought master p tried that with bowwow and romeo?? ..anywho..they both suxx..ice t should not even be rappin ..i mean dam he should be doing constructive shit like puttin together labels and givin new cats some shine .instead of frontin on solja boy so his kid can sell.....pathetic...and dont know why yall on ice t's dick he was apologizin to hurricane chris.....lol ...hurricane chris is the weakest link ....lol this publiciity shit gots to stop.

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)