Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto IV has been leaked (first Gameplay footage inside!)  (Read 1504 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Grand Theft Auto IV has been leaked (first Gameplay footage inside!)
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »
How the fuck do you get to dial phonenumbers?
i would look in the users guide.

Doesn't say how to get to dial numbers
have you bought a phone?
Lol, well - I got a phone from my incompetent cousin. Maybe It doesn't work.

If you're using a 360 GTA....You know you press UP on the D Pad to bring up the mobile? Press it again and the mobile will move up a bit more to show the keypad, here you type the number in.

So i presume you just press the mobile button twice. I've only used the dial feature so far to have a track i heard on the radio tagged. The reason i did it? It was an instrumental used in one of DJ Quiks Freestyles on the Beat 92.3 from time ago. Which one i can't remember but it'll come back to me.

EDIT...Now i remember....I got that freestyle from www.westcoast2k.net time ago. Wonder if it's still there.

for those of you who wonder what i'm talking about, listen to the beginning of this song and tell me you recongise it.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 03:55:18 PM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 04:08:12 PM »
How the fuck do you get to dial phonenumbers?
i would look in the users guide.

Doesn't say how to get to dial numbers
have you bought a phone?
Lol, well - I got a phone from my incompetent cousin. Maybe It doesn't work.

If you're using a 360 GTA....You know you press UP on the D Pad to bring up the mobile? Press it again and the mobile will move up a bit more to show the keypad, here you type the number in.

So i presume you just press the mobile button twice. I've only used the dial feature so far to have a track i heard on the radio tagged. The reason i did it? It was an instrumental used in one of DJ Quiks Freestyles on the Beat 92.3 from time ago. Which one i can't remember but it'll come back to me.

EDIT...Now i remember....I got that freestyle from www.westcoast2k.net time ago. Wonder if it's still there.

for those of you who wonder what i'm talking about, listen to the beginning of this song and tell me you recongise it.

Thanks, I'll try that

kemizt

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 01:01:03 AM »
I still prefer Halo multi over this any day.