Author Topic: SPIDER LOC - EVIL EASTSIDE (BANGADOSHISH 3) CHECK OUT THE COVER WITH BUCK ON THE  (Read 312 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL i dont see how niggaz sayin he wack this shit fire. Speaking real hood shit up there. Ghetto poetry.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

E-Class

• 'G'
dude is so consistent fam and that's hard to do with a catalogue as extensive as his.
Niggas is built for hate when it comes to SPI.
his last 5 or 6 updates have been dope, i mean really dope.
And this is coming from a person who generally doesn't fuck with gangster rap.
he's one of the few niggas in that genre with authentic poetic sensibilities.
not saying it's the fault of the moderators, but some niggas just get passes based on their affiliation with certain big artists, and they don't even have to have talent.
If g-unit never broke up (i.e. the deletion of game and buck) SPI would be gettin way more love. but cats for some reason feel like they gotta pick sides.
I just don't see how cats can deny the musicality of his product. the cohesiveness of his verses. Dude makes actual songs time and time again. Solid hooks, three verse joints that come together seamlessly.

man...i guess....niggas just gone hate regardless. For it to be so many that know the dude, to be looking out for his releases and take the time to shit on him means they must have been diggin his music at one time, cause lets be honest, spider never really got the marketing shine to be known like this, so he must be doing something right.
Shit, he been the topic of discussion negative or positive more than yayo or banks.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dude is so consistent fam and that's hard to do with a catalogue as extensive as his.
Niggas is built for hate when it comes to SPI.
his last 5 or 6 updates have been dope, i mean really dope.
And this is coming from a person who generally doesn't fuck with gangster rap.
he's one of the few niggas in that genre with authentic poetic sensibilities.
not saying it's the fault of the moderators, but some niggas just get passes based on their affiliation with certain big artists, and they don't even have to have talent.
If g-unit never broke up (i.e. the deletion of game and buck) SPI would be gettin way more love. but cats for some reason feel like they gotta pick sides.
I just don't see how cats can deny the musicality of his product. the cohesiveness of his verses. Dude makes actual songs time and time again. Solid hooks, three verse joints that come together seamlessly.

man...i guess....niggas just gone hate regardless. For it to be so many that know the dude, to be looking out for his releases and take the time to shit on him means they must have been diggin his music at one time, cause lets be honest, spider never really got the marketing shine to be known like this, so he must be doing something right.
Shit, he been the topic of discussion negative or positive more than yayo or banks.
real talk.