Author Topic: SOHH'S JBO vs 4CHAN.ORG = INTERNET'S WW III  (Read 1311 times)

Sparegeez

Re: SOHH'S JBO vs 4CHAN.ORG = INTERNET'S WW III
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »
I'm about to talk shit to them while repping dubcc

Please don't.  :( No pussy shit or anything. It's just....4chan sound Pretty serious with what they're doing. Just because they can do it.

We're talking about the same group of people who managed to track down a fake bomber who posted details about a school going to be blown up on an anonymous account, and was tracked down purely through his dads serial number or something caught in the picture.

It's real out here on the internet.

I was kidding...

But the only way they get u is if u dont have half a brain. They just phish your accounts.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »

Please don't.  :( No pussy shit or anything. It's just....4chan sound Pretty serious with what they're doing. Just because they can do it.

We're talking about the same group of people who managed to track down a fake bomber who posted details about a school going to be blown up on an anonymous account, and was tracked down purely through his dads serial number or something caught in the picture.

I was kidding...

But the only way they get u is if u dont have half a brain. They just phish your accounts.

From what i've seen a majority of users from 4chan have done more than just fuck with your accounts.
Calling over stripers, pizza boys and what not? Pass. I'll save that idea for my own greed to use against others though  ;D
And what we must remember is...How many of the users on dubcc have got a good mind on keeping their account/computer fine and virus free when actually directly targeted by hackers?

But i guess i'm blowing it outta proportion because you was joking  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 05:17:25 PM »
^ 35,699  :whistle:

I KNOW DUBCC IS YOUR LIFE.

You:
Start internet "movements"
Made 40,000 accounts on here
A failed attempt at opening your own message board
Listen to homosexually themed music
Brag when you smoke weed once a year and diss real weedsmokers
=
Nerd

I NEVER SMOKED WEED IN MY LIFE...YOU GOT ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

ANYWAYS I KNOW YOU'RE REALLY HURTING RIGHT NOW AFTER SHAQ VERBALLY ANNIHILATE YOUR ONLY ROLE MODEL IN LIFE.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »
DAMN I DIDN'T KNOW 4CHAN WAS AFFILIATED WITH ANONYMOUS  :o
LOL SOHH GOT RAPED.

"Anonymous", in the sense of the unnamed protestors and activists in various incidents, is composed of users of multiple imageboards, who maintain several wikis and Internet Relay Chat networks to overcome the limitations of imageboards.  A "loose coalition of Internet denizens", the group is "banded together" by the Internet, through sites such as 4chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Slashdot, and YouTube. Social networking services, such as Facebook, are used for the creation of groups which reach out to people to mobilize in real-world protests. Anonymous has no leader or controlling party, and relies on the collective power of its individual members acting in such a way that the net effect benefits the group.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCbKv9yiLiQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JCbKv9yiLiQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:30:23 PM by SEERLOVESKAIN »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 05:58:38 PM »
^ 35,699  :whistle:

I KNOW DUBCC IS YOUR LIFE.

You:
Start internet "movements"
Made 40,000 accounts on here
A failed attempt at opening your own message board
Listen to homosexually themed music
Brag when you smoke weed once a year and diss real weedsmokers
=
Nerd

I NEVER SMOKED WEED IN MY LIFE...YOU GOT ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

ANYWAYS I KNOW YOU'RE REALLY HURTING RIGHT NOW AFTER SHAQ VERBALLY ANNIHILATE YOUR ONLY ROLE MODEL IN LIFE.

LOL...so you lied. Even worse.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=177541.0

Like I'd really hurt because Shaq made an ass of himself...That's like you liking real music.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »
LMAO I WAS BEING SARCASTIC....HAHAHA.

YOU FOOL.

INSERT [BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH DANKY DANK]

PLEASE REPLY Cool

;D

I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED A CIGARETTE  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 12:09:58 AM »
^LOL...Damn. You're worse than them hacker kids. :grumpy:

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 12:18:24 AM »
^LOL...Damn. You're worse than them hacker kids. :grumpy:

I FORGET WHO IT WAS...BUT SOMEONE MADE A SIMILAR POINTLESS THREAD, THAT WAS SINCERE.
I WAS BASING MY TEMPLATE OFF THAT ;D IT WAS EITHER YOU NIK OR AL BUNDY.

I DON'T SMOKE NOR DRINK :-*

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 12:23:13 AM »

I was kidding...

From what i've seen a majority of users from 4chan have done more than just fuck with your accounts.
Calling over stripers, pizza boys and what not? Pass. I'll save that idea for my own greed to use against others though  ;D
And what we must remember is...How many of the users on dubcc have got a good mind on keeping their account/computer fine and virus free when actually directly targeted by hackers?

THEY WERE TRANSVESTITE STRIPPERS.

IF YOU USE THE SAME PASSWORD FOR A MESSAGE BOARD AS YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT OR MYSPACE ACCOUNT YOU'RE SCREWED.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 09:10:32 AM »
...That thread about Hacking tools....Link me someone.  8)

Fuckin' hell Anonymous are HEFTY. That youtube video is on some Matrix shit.

Lol imagine a world taken over by 4chan...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 10:07:14 AM »
haha looks like they have moved onto all hip hop

http://img.4chan.org/b/res/74673858.html#74673858

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »
SOHHwhatchusayin”?

Popular Hip-Hop news and editorial website SOHH.com was attacked earlier this morning by the notorious hacking group known as anonymous or simply 4chan. The details surrounding the cause of this attack is sketchy at the moment, but it has also been reported that other rival Hip-Hop sites such as World Star Hip-Hop, Dat Piff, and All Hip-Hop were under siege by the hackers as well.

Was it an act of hate or random internet warfare? At first thought, it may seem likely as rival message board sites do in fact spam and attempt hacks on one another. But nothing seems to be on the scale of the devastating attack SOHH.com’s forums received.

From the information we’ve gathered here at LvLselect.com, the attack was coordinated by the hackers in retaliation due to the taunting from several members in SOHH’s JBO (Just Buggin’ Out) forum, which is designed for general discussion.

The attack begain with simple spamming and defacing of the website with grotesque pictures and derogatory terms, assuming this was enough for SOHH’s forums until members continued to provoke them.

According to 4chan’s unofficial encyclopedia, the time line of the event is as follows below:

It all started in the ‘Just Bugging Out’ (possibly Niggaspeak for “Low Blood Chicken”) section of the SOHH forums with a thread titled *Stands in the middle of street and calls 4Chan out* here. They’ve made a new thread. It’s Here. Judging by the sheer volume of African Americans in jail, this sort of ‘goading the hurricane’ behavior makes sense. Typical zzzzzz interactions include bragging about how much money they (don’t) make, the speed in which their WalMart plastic hub spinners rotate, and how many whyte wimmenz they’ve given the African-Injected d*ck Sickness (AIDS) to. However, Anonymous has no regard for ones material gains, a loud-mouth, and how “nannified” a racial demographic is. Anonymous only exists to destroy. That lesson has been made abundantly clear to SOHH.com.

First Wave

The campaign opened up with standard Shock Pic procedure, followed up with spam posting. By keeping the admins and moderators busy, they were too distracted to see the Low Orbital Ion Cannons put into place. Gigs of needless bandwidth was taken from them, achieving a quasi-DDoS on the target. The well-known vulnerabilities fo vB were utilized to kick people off the board, and their md5 hashes were stolen when they logged back in. Rainbow tables and brutes were utilizes to crack them until a few admin passwords were taken. With such a tremendous force thrown at them in such a short amount of time, the Negroid mind’s natural response was to fall back on what gets it through the average welfare day: More tough talk and absurd claims of a Pyhrric Victory. Anonymous immediately responded by taking down the entire forum.

Second Wave

SOHH.com refugees spread to the remaining Hip-Hop communities, such as AHH.com and DatPiff.com. A few Anon strike teams independently followed these people to their new sanctuaries to measure resistance and provide proof of the viciousness of a wrathful Anonymous. A few zzzzzzs were part of 4chan culture and tried to spread counter-intelligence on 4chan by saying the Newfags are ruining the raid. In reality, The Low Orbital Cannons were ordered to retreat, and the strategic zerg rush of Anonymous was brought back into the planning stages for the next devastating assault on this atrocious cultural blight on the internet. Many zzzzzzs became downright fearful and ratted out their fellow kin while others were even were baleeting their accounts in fear.

Third Wave

As of 3PM EST on June 25th, the SOHH forums were down. In the meantime the BWRAEP turned toward the SOHH main page. The main page was brought down for around 20 minutes at 3:30PM. The forums popped back up just in time for the planned 6PM raid and were promptly shut down, and as of 9:30PM they are still down. /b/tards are purposefully leaking the main page’s bandwidth instead of taking it completely down.

At some point between 8:30PM and 10PM the /b/tards redirected their attention to http://www.allhiphop.com where many of the souljahboy cock suckers had taken refuge. It was BWRaep’d in the same fashion and was down.

If you were to visit SOHH’s website at this time, it is avialiable to view and read news articles as normal but their forms are left unavailable. Earlier today there was a message simply saying “BRB”, but in reality this may just be R.I.P. for the forums.

This is nothing new for these hackers. They have reportedly known for hacking into random Myspace accounts, flooding them with homosexual pictures and other various forms of content with the intent of disgusting visitors. Stealing information from users has been speculated, but none knows the true depth of these attacks. These hackers are also known as terrorists for their numerous bomb threats that have “promised” in the past. None have actually occurred in relation to them at this time.

SOHH is this just the beginning? No one is sure at the moment, but sites are taking precautions as All Hip Hop has reset user passwords for accounts and other forums are prohibiting the discussion of any hacking attempts or 4chan in general.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 12:21:48 PM »
Anonymous + 4chan basically....

Run the Internet.

Fuck with them, your website is going down for the count.

SHittttttttttt what it would be like to be a part of Anonymous  8)

It's like The Matrix up in here again

herpes

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 03:02:57 PM »
Since they have destroyed the most popular hip hop boards does that mean the DubCC is the biggest now ?  Or at least one of the biggest ?  That sucks about sohh.  I really liked know the ledge and the sports section.

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 03:11:46 PM »

I was kidding...

THEY WERE TRANSVESTITE STRIPPERS.

IF YOU USE THE SAME PASSWORD FOR A MESSAGE BOARD AS YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT OR MYSPACE ACCOUNT YOU'RE SCREWED.

Which is why I don't ;)