Author Topic: DUBCNN: DJ Ill Will/Digital Product/Rampage "Rap Or Die 6" [Hosted by G. Black]  (Read 395 times)

smegma

Appreciate the love
had to jump on the series with the homie Will cuz I know he has it poppin in LA with alot
of the West Coast artist Im not to familiar with. I dont live in LA so him being out there
helps us build with this West Coast movement. Much props deserved.

No love from me. DJ's like Ill Will are a disaster to hip hop.

For Why? Supporting the local artists that he deals with? I mean he can be like all these other lame DJ's and put out Kanye/50/Lil Wayne/Jeezy/Plies tapes all day....but at least dude pushes his local scene and fucks with people in LA on all his projects

Do a little search and you'll find my explanation.

I wish more DJ's were like DJ Crazy Toones who actually puts a lot of work and skills into his mixtapes, which cannot be said about DJ Ill Will.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Appreciate the love
had to jump on the series with the homie Will cuz I know he has it poppin in LA with alot
of the West Coast artist Im not to familiar with. I dont live in LA so him being out there

For Why? Supporting the local artists that he deals with? I mean he can be like all these other lame DJ's and put out Kanye/50/Lil Wayne/Jeezy/Plies tapes all day....but at least dude pushes his local scene and fucks with people in LA on all his projects

I wish more DJ's were like DJ Crazy Toones who actually puts a lot of work and skills into his mixtapes, which cannot be said about DJ Ill Will.

what r u talking about dude? lol all his mixtapes are mixed and have official hosts...your just hating cuz

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Appreciate the love

LMFAO @ your ignorance.  You really don't know what's going on out here, do you?  DJs like Ill Will, like Warrior, Skee, Nik Bean, and plenty others are like a media outlet of their own.  Strictly through their own grind and the brands they've developed for themselves, they can put artists on.  That's hard work.  Also I know, first hand, that Ill Will puts a lot of hard work into all of his mixtapes, as do all the other mixtape DJs i've encountered.  The bottom line is, if you don't wanna fuck with this tape, then don't.  But why are you trying to shit on other people's projects?

smegma

Appreciate the love

LMFAO @ your ignorance.  You really don't know what's going on out here, do you?  DJs like Ill Will, like Warrior, Skee, Nik Bean, and plenty others are like a media outlet of their own.  Strictly through their own grind and the brands they've developed for themselves, they can put artists on.  That's hard work.  Also I know, first hand, that Ill Will puts a lot of hard work into all of his mixtapes, as do all the other mixtape DJs i've encountered.  The bottom line is, if you don't wanna fuck with this tape, then don't.  But why are you trying to shit on other people's projects?

What's up with your hating towards me all of a sudden? You did that in another topic too.

I know DJ's are somewhat like a brand, but at the end of the day it's about the music. Yes or no?

What Ill Will does is something I could do too if I'd put myself to it and I'm far from a musician. Period.

And lol @ putting artists on... What known artists have had their breakthroughs through any of the DJ's you just mentioned? Zero.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Appreciate the love

What's up with your hating towards me all of a sudden? You did that in another topic too.

I know DJ's are somewhat like a brand, but at the end of the day it's about the music. Yes or no?

What Ill Will does is something I could do too if I'd put myself to it and I'm far from a musician. Period.

And lol @ putting artists on... What known artists have had their breakthroughs through any of the DJ's you just mentioned? Zero.

LMAO...lets hear that DJ Smegma "Moron Mix" Vol 1 - bet you if you took the next 6 months to put it together it would be trash!! Take me up on it if you feel so sure about the fact that "you could do it too" ........didnt think so

smegma

Appreciate the love

LMAO...lets hear that DJ Smegma "Moron Mix" Vol 1 - bet you if you took the next 6 months to put it together it would be trash!! Take me up on it if you feel so sure about the fact that "you could do it too" ........didnt think so

Do you want to see the cover?

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol more than life itself...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Appreciate the love

LOL, no hating, just responses to your rudeness towards the projects I support.

Yeah it is about the music, but without DJs, managers, marketers, and everyone else behind the scenes, the music wouldn't be heard.  In rare cases, that may not be true, but most artists need someone to help them push their material.

OK, I wanna see the cover too.  LOL.

The work that Ill Will has done with Hot Dollar, Guerilla Black, Jay Rock, and others has been very beneficial to their careers.  Also keep in mind he's only been in this game for like a year and a half.  That's a big accomplishment.  Warrior has been working with Strong Arm Steady, Cashis, Roccett, Roscoe Umali, and many others for a long time.  Skee has been involved in the careers of The Game, Akon, David Banner, Terrace Martin, etc.  You can keep listing the artists and see how helpful and influential these DJs are to the West Coast.

smegma

lol more than life itself...

Well, this picture that I just googled would be photoshopped in it.

:raisetheroof:

smegma

Skee has been involved in the careers of The Game, Akon, David Banner, Terrace Martin, etc.  You can keep listing the artists and see how helpful and influential these DJs are to the West Coast.

Bah. I never heard of DJ Skee till The Game released You Know What It Is Volume 3(?).

And you can say you support them, but do they support you? Seriously, I hope they pay you well for the crap they're putting out. When I look at the tracklist of this mixtape I don't even want to check it out. I mean... "50 Cent on why they taped Young Buck"? Are you saying DJ Ill Will did a lot to get his hands on that exclusive skit?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:09:17 PM by smegma »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Skee has been involved in the careers of The Game, Akon, David Banner, Terrace Martin, etc.  You can keep listing the artists and see how helpful and influential these DJs are to the West Coast.

Bah. I never heard of DJ Skee till The Game released You Know What It Is Volume 3(?).

And you can say you support them, but do they support you? Seriously, I hope they pay you well for the crap they're putting out. When I look at the tracklist of this mixtape I don't even want to check it out. I mean... "50 Cent on why they taped Young Buck"? Are you saying DJ Ill Will did a lot to get his hands on that exclusive skit?

lol what are u talking about?  "50 cent on why they taped buck?" - that is off topic and that imaginary skit isnt even on or even apart of this project...not sure what tracklist u are looking at & furthermore, quit takin Poloroids of your weenie....

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
Appreciate the love

all of a sudden? he is just fed up with everytimea west coast mixtape dj put a project out, you come out of your hole and start crying. crazy toones does one mixtape every fucking 2 years, some of these artists would have no buzz if they were on that slow of pace. eddie is too fuckin nice cause i'd wipe off you instigatin, negative parasites off of this site. period. if it was up to you you'd have these dj's killin each other or some shit. and dj warrior's colors street album with roccett helped propel his career tremendously. ill will helped hot dollar, etc. i dont need to go any further cause these dj's had no part in helping the artist, the artist would not be fucking with them but they do. and dumb pics n shit don't help anybody take you serious.

i challenge you to do a quality mixtape and post it up 30 days from now and let's see if you pop off crazy toones anal cavity and put something out that can come close to what ill will or DP, nikbean, djjuice, djwarrior, sept7th, raze1 or even dj thong can do. your bitch ass gonna come up short like ya lil diseased prick, punk ass euro

don't forget bitch 30 days, put up or shutthefukkup. everybody else remember that i challenged this fool to do something, or any other of them anti west mixtape dj haters. time to show and prove or hopefully eddie can get his forum under control and delete them if they cant provide a legitimate answer to my challenge

h2k4

Sorry to go off subject but I thought this edition has been the best one yet.

smegma

lol what are u talking about?  "50 cent on why they taped buck?" - that is off topic and that imaginary skit isnt even on or even apart of this project...not sure what tracklist u are looking at

I looked at the picture Digitalproduct put up, my bad ;D

i challenge you to do a quality mixtape and post it up 30 days from now and let's see if you pop off crazy toones anal cavity and put something out that can come close to what ill will or DP, nikbean, djjuice, djwarrior, sept7th, raze1 or even dj thong can do. your bitch ass gonna come up short like ya lil diseased prick, punk ass euro

What's up with all these people getting all butthurt when I say something? Do you know these DJ's personally or something? All of you (including DJ Warrior, excluding Eddie) immediately start throwing with insults. That always reminds me of how intelligent you guys are.

don't forget bitch 30 days, put up or shutthefukkup. everybody else remember that i challenged this fool to do something, or any other of them anti west mixtape dj haters. time to show and prove or hopefully eddie can get his forum under control and delete them if they cant provide a legitimate answer to my challenge

If you want I'll put together a nice little compilation of good new tracks with DJ tags :)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
I was mad after I downloaded this album. It didn't sound like a mixtape at all. It was like they took all the songs posted on DubCNN & talked in between them.

I could have used that blank cd for something good.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com