Author Topic: 2008 NBA Draft Thread  (Read 565 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2008 NBA Draft Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »
All I can say is, whoever lands Love will be extremely lucky...

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »
lookin true at this point..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »
realgm just did another mock draft and have Jordan going at 21 :o  raps taking Robin Lopez now; I do hope its a big man; Lopez or Jordan will work for me.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »

I've been saying this for a while but it seems like everybody I talk to thinks he's gonna be a bust. His skills are extremely advanced for a 19 year old. His post game is immaculate and his athleticism is very underrated. At the combine his athletic marks were as good or better than a lot of the guys there who are noted for their athleticism. He is a true force in the paint and has 3 pt range if he needs it. not to mention he has dropped a little over 20 lbs and is in great shape. If Minny ends up not trading down for him and Memphis passes on him, he'll be the steal of the draft.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
realgm just did another mock draft and have Jordan going at 21 :o  raps taking Robin Lopez now; I do hope its a big man; Lopez or Jordan will work for me.

Something tells me the Lopez brothers are gonna be huge busts.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 09:59:04 PM »

Something tells me the Lopez brothers are gonna be huge busts.
I hope not; realgm talkin good bout Robin and if he can do the dirty work for the raps as they said he could, i say draft em lol; our team is TOO soft.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »
westbrook would be huge for Indy, shutdown defender and extremly explosive and becoming a better shooter everyday, his length can make it tough on alot of pg's..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

I've been saying this for a while but it seems like everybody I talk to thinks he's gonna be a bust. His skills are extremely advanced for a 19 year old. His post game is immaculate and his athleticism is very underrated. At the combine his athletic marks were as good or better than a lot of the guys there who are noted for their athleticism. He is a true force in the paint and has 3 pt range if he needs it. not to mention he has dropped a little over 20 lbs and is in great shape. If Minny ends up not trading down for him and Memphis passes on him, he'll be the steal of the draft.

People are stupid...He was player of the year in the amazing Pac-10. He's been the most efficient big in the NCAA along with Beasley. Personally, I think he may even have a better overall career than Beasley. I think he should go no lower than 3rd overall, but he most likely will...He'll be a steal.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2008, 10:39:04 AM »

People are stupid...He was player of the year in the amazing Pac-10. He's been the most efficient big in the NCAA along with Beasley. Personally, I think he may even have a better overall career than Beasley. I think he should go no lower than 3rd overall, but he most likely will...He'll be a steal.

I agree, people are saying he isnt athletic, well how athletic is Tim Duncan? Love uses his body so well, can shoot from the perimiter and dominate inside and has an NBA body, he just needs to get up and down the court a lil faster..i think thats what teams are worried about. great outlet passer too

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »

I agree, people are saying he isnt athletic, well how athletic is Tim Duncan? Love uses his body so well, can shoot from the perimiter and dominate inside and has an NBA body, he just needs to get up and down the court a lil faster..i think thats what teams are worried about. great outlet passer too

Okay...if we're putting together a track team, fine, don't draft him...Dude is a basketball player and has tremendous basketball abilities. The greatest centers of all time were slow up and down the court.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »
DAMMIT MAN!!! The draft needs to come and go already so I can get the fuck off the internet.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2008, 03:47:12 PM »
I would love to have Love haha

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »
Rumor out of the NY Times is Portland and NY have discussed #6 and David Lee to Portland for Jarrett Jack, #13 and #27. I'll shit myself if that happens. That's a Zeke Thomas move right there.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2008, 11:35:08 PM »
I wonder if the Kings are gonna make any moves, although we don't really need too, just need to have our young guys to keep developing (Hawes, Garcia, Martin) Although Martin is already a 25 ppg scorer he can only get better..And Salmons are Artest are the best sf combo in the NBA, when Salmons is in we really don't lose a beat and as a starter Salmons was actually avg more then Artest, hes def more explosive offensively..And close defensively imo he did a better job on Kobe then did Artest. So we could trade Artest and we might get better depending on who we got, and Garcia is an explosive shooter and scorer off thebench, instant offense. He avg 14 pts a game this year, thats great. Hes just getting better and was killing at the end of the year when he got a few starts and starting playing 35 mins a game..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2008, 11:41:50 PM »
Rumor out of the NY Times is Portland and NY have discussed #6 and David Lee to Portland for Jarrett Jack, #13 and #27. I'll shit myself if that happens. That's a Zeke Thomas move right there.

NO WAY. David Lee alone is worth more than Jarret Jack. #6 for #13+#27 us absurd. :puke: