Author Topic: Shaq Loses Deputy's Badge Over Kobe Rap  (Read 1164 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shaq Loses Deputy's Badge Over Kobe Rap
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 07:09:27 PM »
to turf hitta:
eye always wondered why these crackers give a fuck, when we use the word 'nigga'. they dont give a fuck when niggas selling drugs to each other or shooting each other but they give a fuck about that. eye cant stand white ppl. there are the epitome of pure evil.

I think I found out why they care so much. I stumbled across a very insightful and informative website. Here is the relevant topic on that site.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/05/28/101-being-offended/

herpes

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 07:12:46 PM »
Even Nas co-signs with Shaq

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/15787

Daily Hip-Hop News:
Nas Co-Signs Shaq Freestyle, ''F*ck Kobe''
written by Brandi Hopper
Tuesday - June 24, 2008
Nas

Nas has assured fans that he is on team Shaquille O'Neal days after the NBA superstar freestyled a verse aimed at former teammate Kobe Bryant.

The drama began after TMZ obtained a video of O'Neal berating former Lakers compadre Bryant onstage at a NYC club.

"You know how I be / Last week Kobe couldn't do without me," he spit, referring to the L.A. Lakers' recent loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals.

"I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out / That's why I'm getting divorced," O'Neal continued, referencing his prior beef with Bryant during the star shooting guard's 2003 rape case.

In the case, Bryant was brought up in charges of raping a 19 year-old and infamously quipped that he should have just paid her off, like O'Neal pays off his women, setting off a feud between the ballers.

On stage, Shaq finished his rhyme to resounding laughter and crowd participation when he said, "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes?"

During an interview with ESPN's Stephen Smith, O'Neal downplayed the raps, saying the media blew the rhymes out of proportion.

"I was freestyling," he said. "That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Still, when TMZ cameras caught up with rapper Nas coming out of a restaurant with his wife Kelis, he went hard for team Shaq.

"Shaq is my man, f*ck Kobe," he said. "Shaq is my man, biggup to Shaq."

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 07:15:09 PM »
NAS KNOWS WHATS UP. FUCK KOBE THE LIL SNITCH.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »
hahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
NAS KNOWS WHATS UP. FUCK KOBE THE LIL SNITCH.

HELL YEA!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
funny how shaq says him and kobe r cool...wat a washed up fuck...hes commin through on the rinse cycle

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »
Man you guys hate on Shaq so much. I think its stupid the revoked his cop status.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 12:45:00 AM »
Maricopa County PD will know how Shaq's ass tastes soon enough. Mark my words.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 12:58:34 AM »
LOL @ Arizona acting offended by use of the N word. Yes, the same AZ that didn't celebrate MLK's birthday until under pressure from civil rights groups and other states in the 1990's!
Arizona? This decision was made by one county sheriff. The state it took place in is irrelevant.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 01:47:36 AM »
poor shaq

LOL. yeah how is the poor sap gonna feed his kids now now that he lost his "honorary deputiy badge?" LMAO @ losing an honorary badge. What the fuck is that? Like those police badge stickers they give little kids? And why do white people get so mad about black people using the word "nigga" in reference to themselves? That's one of the stranger things in life I'll probably never understand.

I know lmao!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 01:58:24 AM »
LOL @ Arizona acting offended by use of the N word. Yes, the same AZ that didn't celebrate MLK's birthday until under pressure from civil rights groups and other states in the 1990's!
Arizona? This decision was made by one county sheriff. The state it took place in is irrelevant.

oh well I suppose this changes everything. The decision was just made by a regular racist white guy, not a racist white guy from Arizona. I stand corrected.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 06:48:57 AM »
a yo first off shout out to turf hitta finally a nigga representing!! bout time

and teddy roosevelt you one of the biggest uncle tom coon ass niggas, thats ever been produced. eye cant stand niggas like you. you probably got all white friends and let them call you 'nigga' and they probably think you are the "COOLEST BLACK GUY" because you let them rub your head like a dog and call you nigga. fuckin token

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 09:49:37 AM »
a yo first off shout out to turf hitta finally a nigga representing!! bout time

and teddy roosevelt you one of the biggest uncle tom coon ass niggas, thats ever been produced. eye cant stand niggas like you. you probably got all white friends and let them call you 'nigga' and they probably think you are the "COOLEST BLACK GUY" because you let them rub your head like a dog and call you nigga. fuckin token

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 11:03:44 AM »
shaq paid a bitch a MILL?

thats crazy if true

alot of figures

and if took a bitch to snitch on him.

The world already knew this way before...Kobe just used it as an example in a private discussion that wasn't even supposed to leak.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »
Even Nas co-signs with Shaq

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/15787

Daily Hip-Hop News:
Nas Co-Signs Shaq Freestyle, ''F*ck Kobe''
written by Brandi Hopper
Tuesday - June 24, 2008
Nas

Nas has assured fans that he is on team Shaquille O'Neal days after the NBA superstar freestyled a verse aimed at former teammate Kobe Bryant.

The drama began after TMZ obtained a video of O'Neal berating former Lakers compadre Bryant onstage at a NYC club.

"You know how I be / Last week Kobe couldn't do without me," he spit, referring to the L.A. Lakers' recent loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals.

"I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out / That's why I'm getting divorced," O'Neal continued, referencing his prior beef with Bryant during the star shooting guard's 2003 rape case.

In the case, Bryant was brought up in charges of raping a 19 year-old and infamously quipped that he should have just paid her off, like O'Neal pays off his women, setting off a feud between the ballers.

On stage, Shaq finished his rhyme to resounding laughter and crowd participation when he said, "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes?"

During an interview with ESPN's Stephen Smith, O'Neal downplayed the raps, saying the media blew the rhymes out of proportion.

"I was freestyling," he said. "That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Still, when TMZ cameras caught up with rapper Nas coming out of a restaurant with his wife Kelis, he went hard for team Shaq.

"Shaq is my man, f*ck Kobe," he said. "Shaq is my man, biggup to Shaq."

Nas is a punk for that one...he also dissed Kobe for having a non-black wife in the past. Great rapper, but a tad bit confused.