Author Topic: ICE CUBE, SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, MICHAEL JACKSON - We Be Ballin' (MASTER MIX)  (Read 560 times)

StevenMarkAss

Thanks

Brainiak

• Lil Geezy
It's nuthin' but a "we be clubbin' " bad remix ...

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I heard about this, what was it supposed to be on?? Propz on dropping this!!!

sup smurf  8) 8)

From the Producer, Rick Dutch (quote):
“I produced and co-wrote the title track from "The Player's Club" Movie (Ice Cube's Directorial Debut) entitled "We Be Clubbin'" in 1997. The song was an instant hit and the following year, we all thought it to be a good idea to do a remix version of the song entitled "We Be Ballin'" featuring Michael Jackson & Shaquille O'Neal.
The song was to be released on an NBA Compilation album set to be released that year and was also going to be featured in the infamous NBA "I Love This Game" themed commercials. The NBA season was cut in half that year due to the player initiated strike against the league and the entire project seemed to just disappear. The Song was HOTT and there was a lot of buzz around the song at that time but no one ever wanted to revive the idea and it was left alone. ...The only folks I know to have copies of the record are Michael Jackson, Ice Cube and myself and maybe less than a handful of other people...”
This compilation never realeased?

smegma

I didn't think this was real, but it is! I like this a lot. :)