Author Topic: Could Lil Wayne Have Ja Rule’d 50 Cent?  (Read 447 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Could Lil Wayne Have Ja Rule’d 50 Cent?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 02:44:23 AM »
I think 50 would be able to stay on top if he STOPPED BEEFING!! it would be 100 times better if all these guys could work together, 50 cent ft T.I, lil wayne ft 50 cent and young jeezy and jay z, how dope would that be. maybe dre would give them all a beat. wish full thinking.

lol true, but too much ego for one mic.

haha yeah

one more thing to add networking and doing music with different artist and producers increases a rappers diversity and creativity, from my point of view 50 isolated himself from the rest of the industry and by beefing he burned all possible bridges for the future.

game is deffinitly going to outsell him, the new single (pain) is hot, and game is making all the right connections in the industry.

no doubt game outsells him. even if TOS didnt do as bad as its doin, and they were at the 500k mark (SIKE!! :P), game is still outsellin that. my guess is game does 750k+.

750?? lmao nigga im a Game dickrider (no homo) but leave the dickridin for us stans. You aint really built like that.

Game will not do those numbers. To be honest i think Game'll though 200-300k but it doesnt matter.

Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quantity/Sales all that other stuff

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »
50 actually has some hot bars on the new gunit album, def outshines the other 2 imo..

The Best of 3 Worlds

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »
i dont think wayne could lyrically do it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson